Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Opay Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Opay Scammer (921 Views)

OPAY Scammer / 5 Ways Your Opay Account Can Get Hacked / Opay Nigeria Is Fraud, Who Are Those Behind It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opay Scammer by ChronicGp(m): 11:44am On May 04, 2023
Opay channel on Telegram scammed me of 110k.
Their names maybe fake
Tosin, Amarachi ,Joseph... This is the number he Tosin uses... 09121582761
I want my money back or else I will continue to expose them....
Y'all should help in calling him to refund me asap.... 09121582761
The criminal confidently told me I had been scammed & I should take it like that..... I wanted to invest the money for a while but bleeped on this.
Re: Opay Scammer by NLStalker: 11:55am On May 04, 2023
ChronicGp:
Opay channel on Telegram scammed me of 110k.
Their names maybe fake
Tosin, Amarachi ,Joseph... This is the number he Tosin uses... 09121582761
I want my money back or else I will continue to expose them....
Y'all should help in calling him to refund me asap.... 09121582761
The criminal confidently told me I had been scammed & I should take it like that..... I wanted to invest the money for a while but bleeped on this.
before I start abusing them, what dealings were you told to embark on, how much were you told you'd earn and in how many days?
Re: Opay Scammer by ChronicGp(m): 11:59am On May 04, 2023
NLStalker:
before I start abusing them, what dealings were you told to embark on, how much were you told you'd earn and in how many days?

It was an investment they're still scamming unsuspecting Nigerians
10% interest in a week.
I wanted to fix the money as in fixed deposit, but unfortunately turned out to be a scam
Re: Opay Scammer by ChronicGp(m): 12:02pm On May 04, 2023
NLStalker:

Check on Telegram you'll find them
Tho they've blocked me because I asked for my funds....
Re: Opay Scammer by NLStalker: 12:04pm On May 04, 2023
ChronicGp:

It was an investment they're still scamming unsuspecting Nigerians
10% interest in a week.
I wanted to fix the money as in fixed deposit, but unfortunately turned out to be a scam
I'd just let you understand that such online businesses are 99% fake. No financial institution will give you 10% interest in a month not to talk of a week. You were sweet-talked and you fell due to your greediness. I'm sure no one has the time to start calling numbers that scammed you due to your greediness.
May God bless you to recover your loss.

My condolences
Re: Opay Scammer by eddynaira125: 12:11pm On May 04, 2023
U don cast, when you decode the person to be scammer, you pretend and compliment him more, then informed him that that your family members and friends are interested to invest, choose a date after your Investment return date as their prefer date, and watch how they will disburse your money with speed, then you kick them out

2 Likes

Re: Opay Scammer by ChronicGp(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2023
NLStalker:
I'd just let you understand that such online businesses are 99% fake. No financial institution will give you 10% interest in a month not to talk of a week. You were sweet-talked and you fell due to your greediness. I'm sure no one has the time to start calling numbers that scammed you due to your greediness.
May God bless you to recover your loss.

My condolences

Are you among them?
Just asking?
Re: Opay Scammer by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:43pm On May 04, 2023
THOSE ARE OFFSPRINGS OF CROOKED POLITICIANS IN NAIJA,BEWARE grin
Re: Opay Scammer by NLStalker: 1:57pm On May 04, 2023
ChronicGp:

Are you among them?
Just asking?
oh yes! Come to my house and arrest me. You felt telling you the truth means I'm among them right? Come andv arrest me in my house na! Greedy fellow
Re: Opay Scammer by NLStalker: 2:09pm On May 04, 2023
eddynaira125:
U don cast, when you decode the person to be scammer, you pretend and compliment him more, then informed him that that your family members and friends are interested to invest, choose a date after your Investment return date as their prefer date, and watch how they will disburse your money with speed, then you kick them out
wow! Let me write this down just in case. Sense full your head biko
Re: Opay Scammer by eddynaira125: 3:59pm On May 04, 2023
NLStalker:
wow! Let me write this down just in case. Sense full your head biko

But if you know they are fraud, don't venture, stay clear, most especially all this 10% in 3hours, 3days and 1 month investment plan they are risk

If you don't have anything to do with your money go and buy shares, there is this company that advert shares on monthly basis I can really remember their names, either caphamhill or something, you can get shares from multinational companies, with God grace of you double up your Hussle you can increase your shares in two to three company,

By the time you are getting to your 50, if you are serious with business you might own 1-2% of a company, add that to your personal company, landed property you will end up smiling at your Old age

In all get a competent financial advisor

1 Like

Re: Opay Scammer by 4khoodbaby: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
ChronicGp:

Are you among them?
Just asking?
fool like u
Re: Opay Scammer by Allfavours: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
Scammers everywhere, whatsapp, telegram, anywhere, even moderators, you have to shine your eyes after scamming you they will block you
Re: Opay Scammer by Satguru: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
Allfavours:
Scammers everywhere, whatsapp, telegram, anywhere, even moderators, you have to shine your eyes after scamming you they will block you
Telegram is a haven of scammers

(1) (Reply)

King Leopold II Of Belgium: The Most Evil King In History / Anambra Vigilante, Others Kill Enugu Man Throw Corpse Into River / CBN Governor Shed Tears In Court After He COLLAPSED - Pray For Emefiele �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.