Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) (23689 Views)

Man Walks On Rope Across Bridge, Train Tracks At CMS Bus Stop In Lagos (Video) / Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by princetom1(m): 3:55pm On May 04, 2023
bonnyhope:
Police dashing person something

Wonders shall never end

This one is different, infact u need to dress well as a student before she go let u pass. She treat dem like she will treat her own children... This is not the first time she is making the news
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Originalsly: 3:55pm On May 04, 2023
That's nice.... from the heart and not for clout.... doesn't even know she's been recorded.
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by pswglobal(m): 3:58pm On May 04, 2023
It is well.
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by jeff1607(m): 3:59pm On May 04, 2023
The students of that school carry stubbornness like trophy
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Seagodess(f): 4:00pm On May 04, 2023
Xlogistics:
Wahala o.

If you are a Nigerian and haven’t started a YouTube channel, Omo na you sabi. If you want to start one, mention me
you get sense so? Just start a YouTube channel just like that
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by atheistandproud(m): 4:04pm On May 04, 2023
christejames:
Was she not the same lady that recently made headlines for correcting a pupil on how to properly dress before aiding them to cross the road?

God bless her

Surprisingly, they are few white sheep 🐑 in a pack of wolves 🐺

You have a great memory

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by kingyakos: 4:04pm On May 04, 2023
Still not love the police
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 04, 2023
I'm in
Xlogistics:
Wahala o.

If you are a Nigerian and haven’t started a YouTube channel, Omo na you sabi. If you want to start one, mention me
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by pswglobal(m): 4:05pm On May 04, 2023
Good
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Father0fjesus: 4:06pm On May 04, 2023
This woman at Sabo YABA
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by bigdammyj: 4:07pm On May 04, 2023
Good gesture.
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 04, 2023
Growing up I can remember, the police weren't all about committing crime like we have now.

Nice gesture from that officer
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2023
Kudos to her
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by donem: 4:13pm On May 04, 2023
Check the last pic, see that outlaw student with black socks, him say he no need white socks.
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Xlogistics(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2023
Godisablealltim:
I'm in

Good choice, youtube has helped me substantially and I will urge you to start one ASAP o, no dulling. I can guide you through your YouTube journey, teach you everything you need to know and help you in any way possible. I charge only 500 naira. If interested reach me on my WhatsApp. See my bio
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by azeezboi(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2023
Xlogistics:
Wahala o.

I want to start
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Xlogistics(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2023
azeezboi:

I want to start

Good choice, youtube has helped me substantially and I will urge you to start one ASAP o, no dulling. I can guide you through your YouTube journey, teach you everything you need to know and help you in any way possible. I charge only 500 naira. If interested reach me on my WhatsApp. See my bio
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by donem: 4:15pm On May 04, 2023
jeff1607:
The students of that school carry stubbornness like trophy
I no know the school but I believe you, check that last pics, see that outlaw student from same school, him say nah black socks him prefer to wear, he no send the police woman.
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 04, 2023
angry IGP go dey wear Abacha dark Googles, dey do like say e no dey see this one, but if na to dismisss now, for wrong doing he go wear transparent glasses ... Na why to preach hell fire dey sweet some people, than to preach heaven... Abeg make President Buhari give her the keys to one the house of Oga Fashola housing projects...
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 4:25pm On May 04, 2023
She's living in the wrong country. She's a human being in the z00
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Careente7(m): 4:27pm On May 04, 2023
Khafsun:

I have never heard this saying before. Where you see am sir. By the way, a collection of wolves is called pack
Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! My shess 😂😂😂
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2023
Zonefree:
God bless the policewoman.

Please let us swallow our pride and accept that the future is female.
Let say future is OLOSHO
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:29pm On May 04, 2023
Her social responsibility to the society when student parents failed in their duty. Good hearted people still exist in this country despite all odds.
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Mamaafrik1(m): 4:31pm On May 04, 2023
xpressionx:
Its that same woman that was making sure they were well dressed while crossing the road.

Kudos to her.
can we escalate this?
Good ones amongst them should be encouraged at work if they can be punished for bad deeds
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by lawrenzooo: 4:38pm On May 04, 2023
ORAFA:
Police may be your friend

With what happened to my friend yesterday in their office, police can never, would never and should never be your friend....
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Sucre6: 4:38pm On May 04, 2023
Believe it or not, there are policemen that stayed in my estate while growing up, they were most generous that year, I dont know if because these set ofpolice officers were educated but these guys are actually soft-hearted, some police men are really good, Mr Onuoha was the chief police officer at the natinal stadium that year, he made sure he gets me and my siblings free pass to go watch any super eagles match In the stadium and alot of refreshment to follow , Mr. JIMMY drops us at our school gate every morning, Aunty rose was a policeman a boss lady, her driver picks her kids with her siena car everyday, so me and siblings ride along while coming home from school, grin

Aunty Mary was not married then, she make sure she make food and share to all the kids in our block, very nice fine lady cool

As I was growing up I noticed that not all police are good. I was privileged to stay among hood cops

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by fistonati(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2023
stylishly advertising the content on the billboard
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by fistonati(m): 4:54pm On May 04, 2023
possibly doing what God assigned her to do.
xpressionx:
Its that same woman that was making sure they were well dressed while crossing the road.

Kudos to her.
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by OboOlora(f): 4:55pm On May 04, 2023
Nor be Sabo be that
Chai, I miss Nigeria🥲
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Oxtertee(m): 4:56pm On May 04, 2023
xpressionx:

Kudos to her.

Yes, she is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / Did You Use 5 & 10 Kobo Coins? (pics) / Who Is Sholaye Jeremi? | Biography| Profile|history Of Linda Ikeji's Baby Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.