Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) (23691 Views)

Man Walks On Rope Across Bridge, Train Tracks At CMS Bus Stop In Lagos (Video) / Tractor: The New Mode Of Transportation In VGC, Lagos(Video) / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by ojex004: 4:58pm On May 04, 2023
But them dey cut off police officers head from one part of country like dat
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Chetas81(m): 4:58pm On May 04, 2023
Nigeria citizen hhhhmmm so whatever someone do now become topic olagbara gan ni
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Killermamba: 5:02pm On May 04, 2023
Footballisfun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eJZtwYqOPM

A yet-to-be-identified Nigeria Police woman has distributed new pairs of socks to students who do not have them in Lagos State.

A tweep shared a video of the act on Thursday with the caption, "This police officer at Sabo bought packs of brand-new socks for the kids."

In the video, some of the students could be seen wearing the pair of socks she handed over to them.

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1654072313023721472
good one , the money wey you collect from drivers and Keke riders ,you use am buy socks for school children. Wise move.
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by BlueAir: 5:04pm On May 04, 2023
Ode ti soro.

Na ur type wey fit renounce birthright for porridge
Zonefree:
God bless the policewoman.

Please let us swallow our pride and accept that the future is female.
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by nihinlade(m): 5:07pm On May 04, 2023
This is Sabo at Yaba. The police woman is popular for giving priority to school children. She is different!
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Fakelondonboi(m): 5:13pm On May 04, 2023
Please help a brother bro 🙏
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Pootle: 5:20pm On May 04, 2023
our bribes put to good use grin grin..... na joke o, she did well
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Hotwest: 5:34pm On May 04, 2023
Xlogistics:
Wahala o.

If you are a Nigerian and haven’t started a YouTube channel, Omo na you sabi. If you want to start one, mention me
I have an old one wasting!
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Xlogistics(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2023
Hotwest:
I have an old one wasting!

Good choice, youtube has helped me substantially and I will urge you to start one ASAP o, no dulling. I can guide you through your YouTube journey, teach you everything you need to know and help you in any way possible. I charge only 500 naira. If interested reach me on my WhatsApp. See my bio

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by wfjimmytobby(m): 6:06pm On May 04, 2023
Nice one…but still police e no go still better for una
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by VeektawUtty: 7:03pm On May 04, 2023
Footballisfun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eJZtwYqOPM

A yet-to-be-identified Nigeria Police woman has distributed new pairs of socks to students who do not have them in Lagos State.

A tweep shared a video of the act on Thursday with the caption, "This police officer at Sabo bought packs of brand-new socks for the kids."
She don blow be that

In the video, some of the students could be seen wearing the pair of socks she handed over to them.

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1654072313023721472
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by timisquare82(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2023
Xlogistics:
Wahala o.

If you are a Nigerian and haven’t started a YouTube channel, Omo na you sabi. If you want to start one, mention me
I want to
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Xlogistics(m): 8:13pm On May 04, 2023
timisquare82:

I want to

Good choice
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by ZOT2023: 8:20pm On May 04, 2023
I want to start one,pls i need ur imput
Xlogistics:
Wahala o.

Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by oyejole(m): 8:24pm On May 04, 2023
This one na traffic police. Those ones weh dey carry Ak47 go even rob you. Armed robbers in uniforms.
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by SegunBABA007(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2023
ZOT2023:
I want to start one,pls i need ur imput

Hi, you should start a YouTube channel it’s a perfect side hustle. We run a mentorship program as low as 500naira, let me know if interested
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by nedekid: 8:57pm On May 04, 2023
Police share socks you say police may be your friend?

Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Faithfulness88: 9:09pm On May 04, 2023
Wow nice.
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Federalis: 11:00pm On May 04, 2023
This particular police no get wahala nah.
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by DiamondNimi(m): 11:11pm On May 04, 2023
Xlogistics:
Wahala o.

how do I start
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Xlogistics(m): 4:27am On May 05, 2023
DiamondNimi:
how do I start

Ok
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by obama99: 7:46am On May 05, 2023
I celebrate this wonder of a woman police. May it be well with her
Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by ontarionews0001: 8:17am On May 05, 2023
Some policeman such a great
I have some Information about policeman who help everyone

If you want to read news about policemen click on Ontarionews

https://ontarionews.online/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / Did You Use 5 & 10 Kobo Coins? (pics) / Who Is Sholaye Jeremi? | Biography| Profile|history Of Linda Ikeji's Baby Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.