Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

Accountability Or Anonymity?... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Accountability Or Anonymity?... (131 Views)

TB Joshua: CAN President Reacts: Says There Just Be Accountability / If You Are Prone To Procrastinating, Find An Accountability Partner / Hadith On Accountability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accountability Or Anonymity?... by overcomersfaith(f): 12:19pm On May 04, 2023
In our faith clinic of today we want to ask an important question needed in our Christian race… “Are you accountably or Anonymous? …

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/accountability-or-anonymity/
Re: Accountability Or Anonymity?... by Tboy222: 1:02pm On May 04, 2023
overcomersfaith:
In our faith clinic of today we want to ask an important question needed in our Christian race… “Are you accountably or Anonymous? …

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/accountability-or-anonymity/

1: as a Christain you are accountable to God
2: accountable to soul winning
3: accountable to a life of Holiness
4: accountable to loving others
5: accountable to a life of obidence to God
6: accountable to reading of the word
7: Accountable to a life of prayer
8: accountable to Helping those in need.

Being anonymous is tantamount to being lukewarm and you know what God says about being Lukewarm.
I
In Revelation 3:15-16 " I know they works that thou art neither cold not hot, I wish that thou wert cold or hot.

16 " But because thou art neither cold not hot I will spue thee out of my mouth."

Christ has called us into a life of active service and not to a life of passivity.

For every action whether good or bad has its reward. At the Judgement seat of Christ we shall be judge by our actions whether overt or covert, there will be lot of regrets wishing we had done so and so for Christ Jesus.

So my Christian Brothers and sisters the time is now, you have to use your time wisely and be vibranr for God.
If you have been lukewarm in the past kindly go down on your knees and ask for forgiveness,ask the Lord to fill you with more zeal and passion for His work.

If you are a sinner Kindly and Humbly ask the Lord for forgiveness, The book of Romans 3:23 states " For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God."

Romans 3:10 states that" There is none righteous no not one."

Proverbs 13:28 states " whoso covereth His sin shall not prosper but whosoever confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy."

So Brothers and sisters you have to humbly and sincerely go down on your knees and ask for forgiveness of your sins.

Ask the Lord to forgive you your past deeds,tell Him you are very sorry for all you have done."

Ask Him to wash you with His precious blood,tell Him to make you a new creature,ask Him to give you the grace to overcome sin and temptations.

Congratulations you are now a born again Child of God and your name has been written in the book of Life.

Get a Bible ,read and pray daily , meditate and prayerfully focus on God. Read Bible morning and evening and at spare times.

Look for a Bible believing Church where Jesus Christ is preached alongside His Holiness and salvation power and how we should worship Him in Holiness of heart.

God bless you all as you do so I will be praying for you all I strongly recommend the following YouTube channels for your spiritual growth.

1: Sid Roth it is supernatural (youtube)
2: Randy Kay ministries ( youtube)
3: Deep Believer (youtube)
4: David DIGA HERNANDEZ (youtube)
5: Above inspiration ( youtube)
6: Grace for purpose ( youtube)
7: Trailblazer ( youtube)
8: 100 huntley street ,( youtube)
9: Deliverance down under ( youtube)
10 Delafe testimonies ( youtube)

Please make sure you share with others God bless you all I will be praying for you all.

(1) (Reply)

What Is God Saying About Your Life / Let Us Pray For Positive Vibe / Completion Of 6-days Shawwal fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.