Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,519 members, 7,861,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

What Is God Saying About Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is God Saying About Your Life (130 Views)

What Is God Saying About 2021 / What Is God Saying About Your Life / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is God Saying About Your Life by jonatoye(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2023
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: What is God saying About Your Life

The word for today 
The impression of God about your life is the true and real picture of who you are. Every effort made to seek the impression and the words of men concerning you is a waste!
Scriptural Reference
"And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." (Matthew 3:17 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At every point in time; God is saying something about you. There is a need to be mindful of what God is saying and what He will say in every action and inaction. In the case of Jesus, what God said was that He was pleased with Him.

Several men are doing wonderfully by human standards but God sees their practice as lawlessness. They are celebrities before men but to God, they are not known (Matt 7:23). The fact that no man goes to the public without packaging him/herself; makes whatever men are saying about you less important than what God who knows the intent of the heart and every deep secret is saying!

Sit down to examine yourself on what God is saying about how you are handling His service, your wife/husband, family, children, neighbours, employer, employee, subordinate, and every divine assignment at your disposal. In all you are doing, place much more priority on what God will say concerning you than what men are saying!

+ What is God saying about your life?

Lord! Help me to please you with my existence in Jesus' name. Amen!

Emphasis
The impression of God about you matters above everything else!

Have a Glorious Week Ahead!

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Pray For The Universe / Do Not Allow Anybody Take Away Your Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified / You Are Healed In Jesus Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.