Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! (12708 Views)

I Was Well Dressed At KLWC 2019 / Goat Dressed In Matching Ankara Outfit At An Event / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by mirinder: 4:30pm On May 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
i love busty women but the above certainly AINT IT!!!
i once dated a babe like the above ones...and when she undid her bra and laid on the bed, ONE BREAST fell on the bed on one side of her body, and the OTHER BREAST fell on the bed on the other side of her body.

WHAT A TURNOFF!!!
and you didn't bother to fúck her
Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by mirinder: 4:32pm On May 04, 2023
Karleb:

👍
I wanna service your sister
Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by mirinder: 4:33pm On May 04, 2023
GeneralBlanco:
Wahala
No 5 is ahired assassin
I can only imagine how many comrades have fallen victim.
I was lucky to have encountered one of these rare species and escaped alive. grin
how many rounds? I'm ready

1 Like

Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by Macmilla(m): 5:36pm On May 04, 2023
I don't want to bodyshame anyone, but WTF is all these?
These might look "good" to people when packaged inside a bra, but have you seen them without bra? Especially when lying down? I leave that to your imagination. As for me, it's a capital NO to oversized breasts.

3 Likes

Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by BRIMBRAM: 6:04pm On May 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
i once dated a babe like the above ones...and when she undid her bra and laid on the bed, ONE BREAST fell on the bed on one side of her body, and the OTHER BREAST fell on the bed on the other side of her body.

WHAT A TURNOFF!!!

Is she 12 years old? grin
Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:18pm On May 04, 2023
mirinder:
and you didn't bother to fúck her

of course i did, but only after she put her bra back on, and i could get my "composure" back. .

BRIMBRAM:
Is she 12 years old? grin

what do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by Omowoolata: 7:33pm On May 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

WHAT A TURNOFF!!!

That's your problem. Many of us still like them busty and plump like that. So kowere danu!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by cactusJack(m): 9:06pm On May 04, 2023
purples25:

Hope you can make one of those you call average. Can you even create a dunce? Not to talk of an average person. WO enu e.
I wonder who created you....coming at me with that energy
Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by Infolenka: 10:02pm On May 04, 2023
Like this post if you want me to keep posting

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by Kinghenry1315: 10:15pm On May 04, 2023
Give me girl 3 handle abeg
Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by sirwilson(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2023
FullChester United sorry I meant to say Manchester united
Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by buzmanjohn(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2023
Man Utd is down currently 😂
sirwilson:
FullChester United sorry I meant to say Manchester united
Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by Infolenka: 10:31pm On May 04, 2023
Girl 7

Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by Infolenka: 10:34pm On May 04, 2023
Girl 8

Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by Infolenka: 10:37pm On May 04, 2023
Girl 9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by Alonso91(m): 10:41pm On May 04, 2023
Nunu milk everywhere

Big breast only looks nice when covered but you know that moment when those big melons get released........E go tire you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by Infolenka: 10:49pm On May 04, 2023
Alonso91:
Nunu milk everywhere

Big breast only looks nice when covered but you know that moment when those big melons get released........E go tire you

Not this type though. This type can never tire me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by yarimo(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2023
Infolenka:
Like this post if you want me to keep posting
Keep posting, we the members of Vaseline crew sambisa forest branch are with you grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by Alonso91(m): 11:15pm On May 04, 2023
Infolenka:

You are a badt guy.....
And besides this type no dey wetin op post nah
Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by Smartguyboy(m): 11:16pm On May 04, 2023
All mine
Las las nothing come out just bra that is holding it too big to play with.
Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by Smartguyboy(m): 11:18pm On May 04, 2023
Infolenka:

Exactly my smallie boobs that year
Fresh and strong to play with
Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by Infolenka: 11:22pm On May 04, 2023
Smartguyboy:
All mine
Las las nothing come out just bra that is holding it too big to play with.

All yours but you got the pictures from Instagram?

If she's all yours you should have pictures you took of her, or pictures she sent to you or even pictures from her WhatsApp status.

2 Likes

Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by Smartguyboy(m): 11:27pm On May 04, 2023
Infolenka:

All yours but you got the pictures from Instagram?

If she's all yours you should have pictures you took of her, or pictures she sent to you or even pictures from her WhatsApp status.

Send me your WhatsApp number I will send you picture of sucking it tomorrow I will invite her over .
I don’t have her picture on my phone because my gf have access to it and you don’t like seeing other girls pictures on my phone
Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by ConfidentialDoc: 12:03am On May 05, 2023
I'm seeing back pain, ouch!

2 Likes

Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by 1Sharon(f): 12:13am On May 05, 2023
Girl 2 and 3 are gorgeous
Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by Macmilla(m): 12:16am On May 05, 2023
Infolenka:

Now this is what I'm talking about. This is what I live on. The perfect boobs. I could suck this all day. grin
Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by Macmilla(m): 12:17am On May 05, 2023
Infolenka:

Why you delete the picture naah?
Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by Illegal1(m): 2:50am On May 05, 2023
Omoh.......big breast are only attrative inside bra,take them of,then u will see wall of jerico fall yakata..

2 Likes

Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by ayukdaboss(m): 5:30am On May 05, 2023
Infolenka:

What is her name? I will believe you if you tell me her name
Her name's Kate. Many years ago she was a friend
Re: Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! by OGgreatness: 7:48am On May 05, 2023
Mjolnir:
big boobs only look good when encased in bra or tshirt. you would hate most above c cup boobs if u see them swinging free and pointing to the ground
fact its just the truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine / 7 Makeup Removal Mistakes You Are Probably Making / Whatsapp Group Created Only For Fashion Designers And Upcoming Tailors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.