Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Can You Start Affiliate Marketing With Your Phone? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Start Affiliate Marketing With Your Phone? (139 Views)

I Want To Start Affiliate Marketing With This Blog. Please Advise Me / How I Started My Information Marketing With Just N600 / 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Start Affiliate Marketing With Your Phone? by Nellieismad: 3:11pm On May 04, 2023
You must be looking for a way to make money online and i'm sure you've heard of affiliate marketing on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, as matter of fact this relatively new online hustle has been unescapable nowadays for people who use the aforementioned platforms.

To begin with, the answer is yes, affiliate marketing is a legitimate business and you can make a lot of money from it just like many others already have.

So to answer your buzzing question on whether you can be an affiliate marketer without owning a laptop, desktop or other heavier computer device, and simply use your smartphone. The answer is YES. See article below to know how you can start affiliate marketing with your phone for absolutely free.

SOURCE: https://thewealthsaga.com/4-ways-to-start--without-a-website/

(1) (Reply)

Plateau Senator Daduut Lauds Governor Lalong At 60 / DG Budget Office, Ben Akabueze Expresses Worry About Nigeria’s Huge Debt Stock P / Who Is Considered The Best Realtor In Castlemore And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.