Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) (59261 Views)

Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by IMASTEX: 6:26pm On May 04, 2023
Idemujoseph:
Big big cars
Sadly in a country that is nose deep into debt. Where basic amenities is still a daydream. What a country!
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by OfoIgbo: 6:29pm On May 04, 2023
IgboSomalia:

You want them cheering inside government house. Why are you Obidients stupid like this?

In Obi's situation, you will see some government workers cheering on.

Tinubu is doomed
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by ronalmagic10(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2023
ragna1991:

Can you see what tribalism has done to your reasoning.
So ipob is now rated more than isis, biko haram, bandits.
We are talking about our economy being used for rubbish and you are here disgracing yourself.

Shame on you

4th most terrorist group in the world. The number if people they've killed today alone is beyond count
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by Iko5000: 6:30pm On May 04, 2023
Impressive Convoy Raises Hopes for Better Governance in Nigeria[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

OP musdt be the biggest mumu in Nigeria or there are lot of Nigerians that think like him then we are doomed .

What has convoy have to do with Governance . I beg OP collect slap for your face .
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by helinues: 6:32pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My Asiwaju should dump this wike already , he should not allow him come close, he's not a loyal person, what he did in Pdp is a lesson that such man should not be given a place in our party. We have finished using him, it's time to dump him

But he did not work against Pdp behind, he was bold with his support for Apc.

Wike has been loyal to Pdp before he was betrayed with his party.

Imagine how Gov Wike was frequent during Gov Obaseki's reelection, yet Obaseki betrayed Wike without feeling any remorse. Do you expect to be in the same camp with the likes of Obaseki, Tambuwal?
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by Fujiyama: 6:32pm On May 04, 2023
HydraFeeds:
na God go punish you for talking about my personal life . Shut your dirty mouth up and focus on my argument .

^^^
grin

The fellow you're sparring with can speak for himself - so I'm definitely not holding a brief for him. But the problem with your comment is that you have no argument.

HydraFeeds:
I already mentioned putting USA and Nigeria in a ratio before comparison.

What that means is that if USA is number 1 country in the world and Nigeria is on number 20 . The ratio is 1:20 . If USA purchase $1m product and Nigeria purchase $50k product, Nigeria is still in her purchasing power range.

^^^
grin grin

I ask again: what does this even mean?
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by Megabig: 6:34pm On May 04, 2023
“convoy raises hopes for better Nigeria”… Are you guys crazy or just entire useless?
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 04, 2023
cool
helinues:

But he did not work against Pdp behind, he was bold with his support for Apc.

Wike has been loyal to Pdp before he was betrayed with his party.

Imagine how Gov Wike was frequent during Gov Obaseki's reelection, yet Obaseki betrayed Wike without feeling any remorse. Do you expect to be in the same camp with the likes of Obaseki, Tambuwal?
I don't want him to start fighting Asiwaju when things don't go his way, wike is very rough
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by helinues: 6:39pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don't want him to start fighting Asiwaju when things go his way, wike is very rough

Wike's weight is mostly in Rivers state. The last election already indicated he can be tamed within his region
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by nams77: 6:42pm On May 04, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Those countries don't have ipob terrorists killing people up and down so excuse the governor and president elect for protecting themselves
You truly lack sense. Do you know the sophistication of criminals and evil elements over there? It calls for a larger retinue of vehicles and officers but they are not doing that. If the level of sophistication in crime in America is what is being practiced here, most governors will move with more than 500 officers
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^

You have been trapped by your own words.

I assume you are not a US citizen. And...you have been able to access the maintenance cost of US presidential jets - all from a computer in the comfort of your own home. But...you didn't post the same info for the purchase and maintenance costs of Nigerian presidential jets and motorcades.

Not maintenance cost but operational cost https://www.ntu.org/foundation/tax-page/international-presidential-travel-cost-analyses-archive

Here’s how much both Nigeria president and his vice spend in a whole year . https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/436824-in-2021-buhari-osinbajo-will-spend-n3-4-billion-on-feeding-travels.html?tztc=1

Fujiyama:

What does this even mean?
the pictures below depict USA and Nigeria GDP . If you convert it to ratio ,you will have about 1:57.

What this means is that if USA can trade 57 dollars product ,Nigeria should be able to trade 1 dollar product.

Or if you use the purchasing power parity ratio of both countries .

Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 6:50pm On May 04, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin

The fellow you're sparring with can speak for himself - so I'm definitely not holding a brief for him. But the problem with your comment is that you have no argument.

Saying one has no argument without providing a logical reasoning is fallacious.

The guy talking about my intellect and generation is committing ad hominem fallacy .

Both fallacies are symptoms of weak argument.
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:50pm On May 04, 2023
I will advise those of you, who have been brain-watched that LP presidential candidate or PDP candidate won the election because it's a demonically orchestrated dream that can never come true loruko Jesu. Accept that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be sworn in and rule for good solid 8 years for the betterment of Nigeria in Jesus name and have peace of mind. Let's join hands together to build this nation. Genesis 12 vs 3
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by callmevirus(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2023
TUANKU:
Even UK prime minister no do reach. Waste of taxpayers money. While living in Kuala Lumpur you won't even notice the governor passing, just one police bike and his car. In most civilised nations you won't see such. Here government is the biggest spender in the auto industry, they purchase brand new cars like biscuits.

Ask these people supporting this crap here who are the other occupants of the other Landcruiser and Lexus SUVs in a Nigerian governors convoy, most times na party chieftains and political associates. In case you don't know each of those vehicles has a monthly budget for fuel (1m+) and service/repairs. Add the daily allowance of the over 20+ DSS and Police on the convoy. Add the physical cash inside the DSS vehicle behind the governors car in case oga want to spend or share cash.

You're not lying dude
Do you know that there was a day I queued behind the Mayor of a state here in SA hardly will you know that he is a Mayor but let it be naija that ShopRite must be shut down for hours before common Man will have access to buy things
The funniest thing is that he came only with his wife and kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by arantess: 6:52pm On May 04, 2023
oikirodah:
Tinubu And Wike's Impressive Convoy Raises Hopes for Better Governance in Nigeria(Video)

Former Lagos State Governor and President-elect , Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State were seen leaving the
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6QIJRplm4o

The sight of the array of beautiful and sophisticated cars, including Range Rovers, Land Cruisers , and Mercedes-Benz, has captured the imagination of many Nigerians, who are hoping that this class and sophistication will be translated into governance.

The impressive display of luxury cars may be seen as a symbol of the leadership that Tinubu and Wike could bring to the table, a leadership of class and sophistication.

However, it is important for our leaders to remember that their primary responsibility is to serve the people and not to amass wealth and power for themselves. While the convoy was impressive, it is the impact of their leadership on the lives of Nigerians that will truly matter.

As Nigerians continue to hope for better governance, let us hope that our leaders will not disappoint us and that they will use their positions of power to improve the lives of all Nigerians.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy, writes in from Port Harcourt.
Did you just say impressive convoy raises hope for better government

Ahhhh, what a pity

Sorry for you oo
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by arantess: 6:54pm On May 04, 2023
Herdsmen:

Yoruba woman of southwest Nigeria.. being honest and real to as her tribe
And foolishness joined too
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by MasterShifu010(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2023
TUANKU:
Even UK prime minister no do reach. Waste of taxpayers money. While living in Kuala Lumpur you won't even notice the governor passing, just one police bike and his car. In most civilised nations you won't see such. Here government is the biggest spender in the auto industry, they purchase brand new cars like biscuits.

Ask these people supporting this crap here who are the other occupants of the other Landcruiser and Lexus SUVs in a Nigerian governors convoy, most times na party chieftains and political associates. In case you don't know each of those vehicles has a monthly budget for fuel (1m+) and service/repairs. Add the daily allowance of the over 20+ DSS and Police on the convoy. Add the physical cash inside the DSS vehicle behind the governors car in case oga want to spend or share cash.

In Jos when the governor , Simon lalong is coming to church , he come with a 20 car convoy excluding police hilux , just him and his wife and a handful policemen , the remaining prado jeeps are completely empty , one guy told me that they move out like that so that attackers won’t know which car the vip is carried …
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by Lithiumite: 7:11pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My Asiwaju should dump this wike already , he should not allow him come close, he's not a loyal person, what he did in Pdp is a lesson that such man should not be given a place in our party. We have finished using him, it's time to dump him

Wike is an asset to any politician......if you have him on your side it's a huge boost.....that guy has got balls and he is a dogged fighter,he stands on what he believes......he stood with GEJ when his principal amaechi and the north were against him.

He stood up to atiku who wanted to bully everyone in PDP to clinch the ticket to the detriment of national cohesion,he stood his ground and fought well,he promised tinubu rivers state and he delivered.....I really respect that guy and he has proven to be a colossus......that guy right there is a potential VP come 2031,I know obidients wouldn't like that because it will mean obi's chances all up in smoke with wike still around.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by IgboSomalia: 7:11pm On May 04, 2023
OfoIgbo:

In Obi's situation, you will see some government workers cheering on.
Tinubu is doomed

Show us a single picture of workers cheering Obi when he was Governor.
The dwarf Agulu goat who couldn't pay minimum wage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by gasparpisciotta: 7:23pm On May 04, 2023
TUANKU:

Excessive spending is hurting us 😡😡😡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by Chiefsir(m): 7:25pm On May 04, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Do you know how much US President Beast cost ?

Not to talk of his motorcade cost .

Also ,according to official US data ,US president plane cost about $176000 per hour .

Now don’t say US is not Nigeria ,if you put US and Nigeria in a ratio ,Nigeria is still on a fair side .

Comment

I nor Dey follow anybody abuse dignitaries o .

I Dey focus on my own hustle .

God bless Nigeria .

I
Talk of hypocrisy.

t’s safe to compare USA To Nigeria on this but not on positive developmental index ?.

Meanwhile other dignitaries were part of the motor Cade notably Oshiomole, Ibori, Ayiri etc hence the motorcade as overwhelming .
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by highchief1: 7:27pm On May 04, 2023
oikirodah:
Tinubu And Wike's Impressive Convoy Raises Hopes for Better Governance in Nigeria(Video)

Former Lagos State Governor and President-elect , Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State were seen leaving the

The sight of the array of beautiful and sophisticated cars, including Range Rovers, Land Cruisers , and Mercedes-Benz, has captured the imagination of many Nigerians, who are hoping that this class and sophistication will be translated into governance.

The impressive display of luxury cars may be seen as a symbol of the leadership that Tinubu and Wike could bring to the table, a leadership of class and sophistication.

However, it is important for our leaders to remember that their primary responsibility is to serve the people and not to amass wealth and power for themselves. While the convoy was impressive, it is the impact of their leadership on the lives of Nigerians that will truly matter.

As Nigerians continue to hope for better governance, let us hope that our leaders will not disappoint us and that they will use their positions of power to improve the lives of all Nigerians.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy, writes in from Port Harcourt.
rivers get money o.e choke o
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by Shattuck(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
between Iya.egbe the nonsense and this okoro rida I dont know who is more cursed with syhotcophan.cy. forget the deliberate mispellings
lol 😂😂 the idiot writer even compared theextravagant lifestyle of the politicians to mean that the would translate same to the masses, you can't be more stupid than that, when the more wealth they acquire the poorer the nation becomes, but this idiot is saying the more wealth the loot the better the lot of the masses, he can't be more stupid than that, very stupid guy.
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by 77up(m): 7:45pm On May 04, 2023
TUANKU:

There is president elect with about 8state governors with numbers of Senators, Rep and uncountable dignitaries yet , senseless people like you wailers think they should have been on keke maruwa or bicycle.

Use your borrowed data to check presidential motorcade in africa and across world ,then come back here to edit your hogwash comment 😋
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 7:49pm On May 04, 2023
Chiefsir:

t’s safe to compare USA To Nigeria on this but not on positive developmental index ?.

Meanwhile other dignitaries were part of the motor Cade notably Oshiomole, Ibori, Ayiri etc hence the motorcade as overwhelming .

Outward appearances is also a positive development index .

I believe you’ve seen pictures of Putin,Xi and Biden how they always move and welcome with respect cos of the way they appear .

Rome is not built in a day ,we should not despise our days of little beginnings.
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by Illegal1(m): 7:49pm On May 04, 2023
Omoh......wen u are big,u are big jare.haters can only hate.
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by Larryndelaw: 7:51pm On May 04, 2023
indigenous234:
You're a MuMu man!!!!. Neck pressing untop say you never eat since yesterday. You dey online since yesterday dey drop account for every giveaway post wey you see. Neck pressing untop the people wey impoverish the country in general and YOU in particular. Neck pressing untop motorcade wey you no fit dey 109ft near, else them go put you for jail. Neck pressing wey go las las sell human legs for 20k for Ogun state. Once again, You're a MuMu man!!!!

I can feel you conveniently for 2 years
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by Tareq1105: 8:15pm On May 04, 2023
oikirodah:

You spoke well.

I'm 90% Tinubu person and I know he's going to do well.

I've always said it before the election that any of the 4 leading contestants would do better than Buhari.

Buhari govt was known for nepotism. This was evidently clear in his appointments but I tell you non of the 4 leading contestants would do such.

With Tinubu, I want to believe that a new dawn is here and Nigeria shall be prosperous again, and her inhabitants shall flourish.

Honestly, I shared your views on good governance and not display of cars and affluence. I think Wike was just trying to spite Atiku.

Policies and programs that touches the lives of the people should be paramount in the heart of the leadership.

You spoke well sir.
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by Adebowale89(m): 8:24pm On May 04, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
between Iya.egbe the nonsense and this okoro rida I dont know who is more cursed with syhotcophan.cy. forget the deliberate mispellings

Oya spell it correctly if them born you well

the only etiquette of being an obidient are dumbness and foolishness, you've the two
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by OfoIgbo: 8:28pm On May 04, 2023
IgboSomalia:

Show us a single picture of workers cheering Obi when he was Governor.
The dwarf Agulu goat who couldn't pay minimum wage.

Stop changing the topic. You can see ample images of Peter Obi being cheered on AS A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE..

And btw, Peter Obi 's Agulu village is far more civilised with better buildings than Tinubu's Iragbiji. Fact!!!
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by alhajiabdulbuha: 8:40pm On May 04, 2023
Tinubu. Power belongs to the people. You desperation tells me u wont be sweared in on 29th of May. Interim government will come in to save Nigeria from your administration impending doom. Although u might not have autherior motives. But Shettima is an Islamic Terrorist working with Aqueeda and ISIS with Bokoharam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / Nigerian Military Now Sells The Igirigi Armoured Vehicle Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.