Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) (59207 Views)

Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today / Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:47pm On May 04, 2023
TUANKU:

Oga stop lying. You will see the PM in a Range Rover or a Bentley most times and with another 2or 3 cars which usually includes a police car as pilot or same motor bikes.
You think there too party chieftains and other government officials just tag along with the PM?
You are still lying sir. Go and watch the live transmission of Theresa May's to the PM office after seeing the Queen. It was broadcasted live to the whole world. The small police car was the 6th! There was one Mercedes Benz wagon in the front keeping long distance and one small police car at the rear. In this video, only the 4 main one drives into 10 Downing street. The Benz wagon and small police car stopped just before entering the street. Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfb7c28KMf4
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by AwkaFinest: 9:19pm On May 04, 2023
lexy2014:

does rivers state look like that?

At least there are places that look even better than that in Rivers State.
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by Kingzeez10: 9:26pm On May 04, 2023
Racoon:
See them wasting taxpayers monies. Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. See them sycophants hailing their oppressors
Racoon the borne wailer
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by lexy2014: 9:41pm On May 04, 2023
AwkaFinest:

At least there are places that look even better than that in Rivers State.

what places? pls mention them
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by lexy2014: 9:49pm On May 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You are still lying sir. Go and watch the live transmission of Theresa May's to the PM office after seeing the Queen. It was broadcasted live to the whole world. The small police car was the 6th! There was one Mercedes Benz wagon in the front keeping long distance and one small police car at the rear. In this video, only the 4 main one drives into 10 Downing street. The Benz wagon and small police car stopped just before entering the street. Watch below

from the video, there were just 4 cars in the convoy. there was no "small police car" and the silver coloured benz wagon didnt have any business with the PMs convoy
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:49pm On May 04, 2023
The country is finished but una no go see am now! Na latter una go realize am.
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:11pm On May 04, 2023
lexy2014:

from the video, there were just 4 cars in the convoy. there was no "small police car" and the silver coloured benz wagon didnt have any business with the PMs convoy
O ga o. I watched this convoy live as it snaked it way through convoy and counted it with my colleagues. They were 6 in number! Those final 4 are the ones that entered 10 Downing with her. I will just stop here because it seems you are bent on misinforming people that these guys do not use multiple vehicle convoy. Even Trump as ex President still uses multiple vehicle convoy so kini big deal?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by mankan2k7(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2023
No Corolla 2004 in the collections.

Masses don suffer.
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by flybridgeom(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2023
oikirodah:
Tinubu And Wike's Impressive Convoy Raises Hopes for Better Governance in Nigeria(Video)

The impressive display of luxury cars may be seen as a symbol of the leadership that Tinubu and Wike could bring to the table, a leadership of class and sophistication.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy, writes in from Port Harcourt.

How does this connect?
Getting carried away as usual and losing focus. SMH

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by barkays001: 10:33pm On May 04, 2023
Gba bee
helinues:
Awon sanmori

grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by Spiff20(m): 10:34pm On May 04, 2023
The only thing impressive there is the majestic government house, one of the best in Nigeria. Only parallelled by state house Abuja.
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by lexy2014: 10:35pm On May 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

O ga o. I watched this convoy live as it snaked it way through convoy and counted it with my colleagues. They were 6 in number! Those final 4 are the ones that entered 10 Downing with her. I will just stop here because it seems you are bent on misinforming people that these guys do not use multiple vehicle convoy. Even Trump as ex President still uses multiple vehicle convoy so kini big deal?

Whether you watched it live or dead isn't my problem. In my previous post you responded to, look out for d first 3 words.

If you say am "misinforming" anyone, then your video is "misinforming". Except you can prove from your video that there actually 6 cars in d convoy and not 4 as seen in the video
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by hohafrank(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Those countries don't have ipob terrorists killing people up and down so excuse the governor and president elect for protecting themselves
It is the atmosphere created by these devilish politicians that gave birth to the monsters that we are experiencing on daily basis.They are being pursued by their own shadow.The wicked runs when no man pursue him.
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by Melagros(m): 10:41pm On May 04, 2023
Odin13:
Wike is really working shamelessly hard

I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by indigenous234(f): 11:39pm On May 04, 2023
Una get light so?. Kpele ooo.... You're a MuMu man.
Larryndelaw:
I can feel you conveniently for 2 years
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by drmikeadams(m): 11:39pm On May 04, 2023
Mitchy49:
How does this convoy transform the lives of ordinary Nigerians who are jobless and can't afford a decent life?
..the jobless and ordinary Nigerians love their oppressors..don't waste your energy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by Mitchy49(m): 6:28am On May 05, 2023
drmikeadams:
..the jobless and ordinary Nigerians love their oppressors..don't waste your energy

That's true
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by TUANKU(m): 6:31am On May 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Oga this was literally on the day of her swearing in. I schooled in docklands in East London and i have seen the PMs convoy several times.
Most times you will see just 3 Range Rovers and a police vehicle, something i have seen with my eyes korokoro. Stop misinformation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by TUANKU(m): 6:34am On May 05, 2023
77up:
There is president elect with about 8state governors with numbers of Senators, Rep and uncountable dignitaries yet , senseless people like you wailers think they should have been on keke maruwa or bicycle.

Use your borrowed data to check presidential motorcade in africa and across world ,then come back here to edit your hogwash comment 😋
You be mumu for life no wonder you say motorcade of African countries. Try travel to a civilised country during this your miserable lifetime make you sef witness am. Village mgbeke.
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by 9jaRealist: 7:29am On May 05, 2023
TUANKU:
Even UK prime minister no do reach. Waste of taxpayers money. While living in Kuala Lumpur you won't even notice the governor passing, just one police bike and his car. In most civilised nations you won't see such. Here government is the biggest spender in the auto industry, they purchase brand new cars like biscuits.

Ask these people supporting this crap here who are the other occupants of the other Landcruiser and Lexus SUVs in a Nigerian governors convoy, most times na party chieftains and political associates. In case you don't know each of those vehicles has a monthly budget for fuel (1m+) and service/repairs. Add the daily allowance of the over 20+ DSS and Police on the convoy. Add the physical cash inside the DSS vehicle behind the governors car in case oga want to spend or share cash.

That’s who the fuel subsidy is really subsidizing, not the poor…
And when they leave office, they take most of those cars with them!

Meanwhile, I once shared an elevator ride alone with a partially-sighted gentleman…
Only to find out later that he’s the Governor of New York (which has a bigger GDP than Nigeria), David Paterson!

>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by tyinfinity: 7:57am On May 05, 2023
Pandora the he goat of Agulu will soon go and beg tinubu
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by ronalmagic10(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2023
hohafrank:
It is the atmosphere created by these devilish politicians that gave birth to the monsters that we are experiencing on daily basis.They are being pursued by their own shadow.The wicked runs when no man pursue him.

Okay come out on Monday in anambra and tell ugm what you just said
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by Fujiyama: 1:02pm On May 05, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Not maintenance cost but operational cost https://www.ntu.org/foundation/tax-page/international-presidential-travel-cost-analyses-archive

Here’s how much both Nigeria president and his vice spend in a whole year . https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/436824-in-2021-buhari-osinbajo-will-spend-n3-4-billion-on-feeding-travels.html?tztc=1

^^^
grin

My point went way over your head.

I was highlighting the difference between a system that acknowledges (to some extent at least) the public's right to know, and a system that views disclosure as a nuisance. The first weblink you provided deals with the US system so it doesn't answer my question. Your second weblink (unfortunately) references Nigeria budget office hyperlinks that are all dead. No surprises there. undecided

I still don't have info on purchase & operational costs of Nigeria's presidential jets and motorcades!

HydraFeeds:
the pictures below depict USA and Nigeria GDP . If you convert it to ratio ,you will have about 1:57.

What this means is that if USA can trade 57 dollars product ,Nigeria should be able to trade 1 dollar product.

^^^

grin

What exactly do you mean by "trading product"? grin
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by 77up(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2023
TUANKU:

You be mumu for life no wonder you say motorcade of African countries. Try travel to a civilised country during this your miserable lifetime make you sef witness am. Village mgbeke.
When the idiot is caught unaware,they resolve to insult, senseless people.
Re: Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) by Chiefsir(m): 7:56am On May 24, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Outward appearances is also a positive development index .

I believe you’ve seen pictures of Putin,Xi and Biden how they always move and welcome with respect cos of the way they appear .

Rome is not built in a day ,we should not despise our days of little beginnings.

I don’t respond to unnecessary discussions or arguments . The heads of states you mentioned are not respected because they move with a great number or vehicle . They are respected because of what they represent. Please don't tag me to such statements

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) / Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.