Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help (1688 Views)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by sonjohn994: 5:55pm On May 04, 2023
Hello Everyone, Please I need your help, I have been having been depressed and Hypertensive all because of this issue. Please I will appreciate if I can get help from here before I die in silent .

My Ex wife packed out 2019 when we hard misunderstanding and she took my 2 kids with her, since then have not set my eyes on them.
We talked on phone for some time while I kept begging her to give me the opportunity to at least contribute to their upbringing of my children. But to my greatest surprise all her family disagreed and asked her to relocate and change number. All the family that I have their numbers did the same by changing their lines too. I have not been a happy man since then.

Please I will appreciate if anyone can link me up to any organization that can help me. The last family I spoke to did not change line, She only blocked me and she is the one I have been sending money to until I requested to see them. She said if I cant stop asking to see them I should stop sending the money . and i have to stop sending money into her account.

Please Nairalander Help a Brother.my Investigation trace them to IBAFO. The woman owns a school around the area and they attend her school. Please anyone that can help to link me to right Authority should pls help.

Thank you and God bless
Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by Dogalmighty17: 6:07pm On May 04, 2023
I am sorry for you. You married into a cursed family. I keep telling young men. The worst thing you can do is to marry into a family that is a coven of wickedness.

Any woman that you know was raised by a single mother or the father ran away from them or even worse, any woman who does not relate with her father's people or even know them, do not marry that woman. I repeat do not marry into that family. That woman will not build your home with you because she didn't grow up in a home and cannot understand the importance of one.

OP doesn't need to say it. I already know the kind of woman he married. Whatever you do OP, do not accept that woman back. Only a woman with the spirit of a wh(o)re can do what she did.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by advanceDNA: 6:09pm On May 04, 2023
Which kind wahala spouse full outside these days....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by Foodqueen(f): 6:16pm On May 04, 2023
Let her be.

Move on and marry someone else.

Your children will look for you.

Children travel over the seas to look for their other parents, talK more of ibafo here.....

12 Likes

Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by Zonefree(m): 6:28pm On May 04, 2023
Foodqueen:
Let her be.

Children travel over the seas to look for their other parents, talK more of ibafo here.....

On point.

One of the few times something reasonable is coming from you. Maybe you should be posting only on Thursdays.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by Foodqueen(f): 6:35pm On May 04, 2023
Zonefree:

On point.

One of the few times something reasonable is coming from you. Maybe you should be posting only on Thursdays.

Ode ni e sha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by dawnomike(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2023
sonjohn994:
Hello Everyone, Please I need your help, I have been having been depressed and Hypertensive all because of this issue. Please I will appreciate if I can get help from here before I die in silent .

My Ex wife packed out 2019 when we hard misunderstanding and she took my 2 kids with her, since then have not set my eyes on them.
We talked on phone for some time while I kept begging her to give me the opportunity to at least contribute to their upbringing of my children. But to my greatest surprise all her family disagreed and asked her to relocate and change number. All the family that I have their numbers did the same by changing their lines too. I have not been a happy man since then.

Please I will appreciate if anyone can link me up to any organization that can help me. The last family I spoke to did not change line, She only blocked me and she is the one I have been sending money to until I requested to see them. She said if I cant stop asking to see them I should stop sending the money . and i have to stop sending money into her account.

Please Nairalander Help a Brother.my Investigation trace them to IBAFO. The woman owns a school around the area and they attend her school. Please anyone that can help to link me to right Authority should pls help.

Thank you and God bless
Speak to a good lawyer or a human right group... For no reason, should she keep your kids away from you except you're considered a danger to them
Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by Oluromantic: 7:04pm On May 04, 2023
Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by Oluromantic: 7:06pm On May 04, 2023
Foodqueen:
Let her be.

You speak as a shallow minded woman

1 Like

Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by Oluromantic: 7:08pm On May 04, 2023
On wedding day dem no go replace you sha
Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by olamilekan9(m): 7:18pm On May 04, 2023
they might not be your kids oo.. think am well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by nicerod(m): 7:40pm On May 04, 2023
grin grin

Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by Abolodje: 8:12pm On May 04, 2023
Bro she just saved your life from raising another man’s kids and if truly you’re their father then just give up and marry another wife na☹️

1 Like

Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by jesmond3945: 8:19pm On May 04, 2023
sonjohn994:

Thank you and God bless
Op leave it to God. She might even poison the minds of the kids against you. Please have evidence, because your kids will look for you.
Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by Stevenbright(m): 8:21pm On May 04, 2023
sonjohn994:

Thank you and God bless

You are most likely not the biological father of those children for them to give you such conditions.

How will allow someone else to make your life miserable as this? Move on already since you have tried to be a responsible father to those children but she and her family are not cooperating.
Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by gaby(m): 8:38pm On May 04, 2023
Jus like the op before me stated, they just might be saving you from raising another man's children and those kids could be with their biological father as you worry to no end.

Na only woman dey sabi who be the papa of her children.
Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by MJluv(f): 8:48pm On May 04, 2023
Since 2019 and you're in nairaland asking for help now in 2023. I no know wetin to tell you.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by Kobojunkiee: 8:53pm On May 04, 2023
sonjohn994:
Did they also all change their addresses? Did you at least get the police involved and file a report against her at the time? Have you worked on getting her picture out there so people who run into her may contact? Try posting some of those missing posters around the home of her relatives for a month or more. With these kind of things you can scare her family info making her come forward to at least negotiate. undecided
Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2023
One sided story.

Never judge a book by its cover.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by Octopusssy(f): 10:06pm On May 04, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
One sided story.

Never judge a book by its cover.

I feel so too. A situation where EVERYONE in the family doesn't want him close to the woman and the kids says a lot about the op. It is quite alarming that nobody in the family is willing to broker peace or even give him a chance to come close.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2023
Octopusssy:

I feel so too. A situation where EVERYONE in the family doesn't want him close to the woman and the kids says a lot about the op. It is quite alarming that nobody in the family is willing to broker peace or even give him a chance to come close.
.. since 2019 o.

And then he's here asking for solution as if he doesn't know what lawyers do.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by WorldRichest: 10:54pm On May 04, 2023
sonjohn994:

Thank you and God bless

Shey sperm don finish for your body and you no fit born another ni?

My brother, no man will be willing to let go two children, but whatever you cannot change , learn to live with it.

Move on my Nigga, move on
Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by WorldRichest: 10:57pm On May 04, 2023
Zonefree:

On point.

It’s like your mouth bad pass my own
Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by Kobojunkiee: 11:12pm On May 04, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
One sided story. Never judge a book by its cover.
You are right that it is a one sided story. But if infact the woman left with his kids and remains married to this man, the relationship between them both needs be legally resolved for both of their sakes. undecided

For instance, if the wife maybe ran away from Op because he was a violent presence to her and to her kids, making sure the authorities are involved will benefit both her and the kids. OP ofcourse can finally be the parent he has been pining to be since 2019 in whatever capacity the courts decide best. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by sonjohn994: 11:33pm On May 04, 2023
WorldRichest:

Shey sperm don finish for your body and you no fit born another ni?

My brother, no man will be willing to let go two children, but whatever you cannot change , learn to live with it.

Move on my Nigga, move on

Thanks so much for your Advice, I m 40years my kids are 13 and 10, I don't know where I will start from. I love them I just can't forget them
Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by sonjohn994: 11:37pm On May 04, 2023
Octopusssy:

There is 2 side to every stories, her family only listening to everything she said and they believed. Though I reached out to some of them during that period and most of them we end up having confrontation.
Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by Kobojunkiee: 12:19am On May 05, 2023
sonjohn994:
■ There is 2 side to every stories, her family only listening to everything she said and they believed. Though I reached out to some of them during that period and most of them we end up having confrontation.
Why didn't you get the police involved if you feel you were wronged? undecided
Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by sisisioge: 12:36am On May 05, 2023
sonjohn994:

There is 2 side to every stories, her family only listening to everything she said and they believed. Though I reached out to some of them during that period and most of them we end up having confrontation.

Hmmmm....so the family didnt mind changing their lines(this is a really big deal) and sponsoring your children just because of a little misunderstanding you had with your wife? I have seen and heard too much to believe men when they say a woman ran from them without looking back because of little misunderstanding. You guys are mostly your worst enemies. You perpetrate evil on your wives and act shocked when they take actions to protect themselves. Biko what was the little misunderstanding? It would be nice to hear her own part too.

If only that woman that sang Ekueme or Bimbo IDP wife had ran for their lives....it is well.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by truthCoder: 12:38am On May 05, 2023
sonjohn994:

Thank you and God bless

For her family and everyone to want to avoid you, you must be a very bad person.

You didn’t say what you did to make her leave. You just said ‘a disagreement’. Did you beat her to stupor?

In her whole family, there is no single person who can vouch for you? They all had to change details all just to avoid you? You must be a very dangerous fellow.

If she felt safe around you, there is no need for relocation even if you separate. Her safety is why she has chosen to sacrifice her known life for an unknown one all because of your potential propensity to something that she is afraid of.

You have been out of their life for 4 years and now you want to come back in?

Just so you know, there is a special department in the Nigeria Police manned by women who hate men. It is called the domestic violence unit. If she reports you to that unit and there is evidence to prove that you are stalking her to cause harm, your bread don carry butter from bakery be dat.

Cheers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by Houseofglam7(f): 1:20am On May 05, 2023
The whole family changed their contact details just coz of you?

Jeffery Dahmer, is that you??

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by Regex: 3:42am On May 05, 2023
truthCoder:

For her family and everyone to want to avoid you, you must be a very bad person.

You didn’t say what you did to make her leave. You just said ‘a disagreement’. Did you beat her to stupor?

In her whole family, there is no single person who can vouch for you? They all had to change details all just to avoid you? You must be a very dangerous fellow.

If she felt safe around you, there is no need for relocation even if you separate. Her safety is why she has chosen to sacrifice her known life for an unknown one all because of your potential propensity to something that she is afraid of.

You have been out of their life for 4 years and now you want to come back in?

Just so you know, there is a special department in the Nigeria Police manned by women who hate men. It is called the domestic violence unit. If she reports you to that unit and there is evidence to prove that you are stalking her to cause harm, your bread don carry butter from bakery be dat.

Cheers

Chikina!
Re: My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help by mrblessed(m): 4:53am On May 05, 2023
Nawa o! Which kind family be this? Did you kill or impregnate any member of their family? Why would a family be so mean and cold to you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get It Cheap , Free Issues And Legit!!! / Do You Support Periodic Leave In Marriage? / Where Can I Buy A Toddler Bed In Lagos/ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.