Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos (43246 Views)

Michelle Alozie And Davido Photo: Fans React / MC Bob Marries Ogechi Ogenyi In A Colourful Wedding Ceremony (Pictures) / Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe And Ogechi Ogbonna Wed Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by Switruth: 10:24pm On May 04, 2023
post=122933065:
Na prank....

See the camera there.....

Our darling country skit makers National Anthem ❀️
how has your darling daddy left the country πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. U no come dey write much as before. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by Starhearts: 10:25pm On May 04, 2023
D story no complete...
Where is d kidnapping parts
Whom u dey fool here

1 Like

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by Olaiya26: 10:42pm On May 04, 2023
Where's Radission blue around Chevron? Where's chicken Republic in a filling station at the back of chevron? The only one close is at Agungi and not inside a filling station. To me this story does not collate o.

1 Like

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by Inyaky(f): 10:55pm On May 04, 2023
[b]Happy for her , if she was kill those holier than thou will say it's hook gone wrong.

I had an experience today too. I went outside our gate to buy something and while returning this clean tinted car passed and Parked and a young man came out of the driver seat, went to opposite back seat and brought out a medium size Ghana must go. Was about entering inside the gate when he stopped me and told me he s bolt driver, he claimed he brought a man to my street yesterday and the man forgot the Ghana must go in his car and he s finding it hard to locate the man.

I told him to go from house to house to see if he find the man and when I was about leaving he told to wait and see what's in bag, I ignored him and he said it's money and that should he take it to the police station?

What a mumu question ! I called him thief and told him to go do his 419 elsewhere and left him.

This form of 419 is very common here in Abuja, I use to think it only happens on the road, never knew they now go from street to street too.

This people sometimes hypnotize their victims and make them give them all their money and even borrow steal to give them, they also use forces to collect valuables from their victims and after that push them out of moving vehicles , they also kill their victims too. 2 out 10 people in Abuja have encountered this people and if you have not please know now so that you don't fall victim. They don't act alone, they have them stationed and I'm sure that in that car there re people inside too.

And to those people going about doing evil and causing other people pain, you re coursed.

1 Like

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by godofuck231: 11:29pm On May 04, 2023
You wintus for hear boom shark attack
Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:58pm On May 04, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
9mobile wey never chop since morning
Dey call you for advert??

Even if 9mobile want appointment with you.
They will invite you to come early in the morning to their office in ikeja.

How will 9mobile call you by 4pm to come and meet them at Chicken republic for advert

Abi 9mobile don dey sell chicken?
grin grin
Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by Fstar1: 12:19am On May 05, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

How will 9mobile call you by 4pm to come and meet them at Chicken republic for advert

That's just it. Sometimes we need to think critically before acting. If I call you to come sign a contract now but in the middle of the night, will you show up?
Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by todugo(m): 12:26am On May 05, 2023
Cemsorcems:
Who tf is she?
Go to sleep if u don't know what to type. Watch the video first then you will understand her ordeal.

1 Like

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by todugo(m): 12:28am On May 05, 2023
stephenponti:
lies. nobody made any attempt to kidnap her. it's part of the gimmick to gain popularity and followers.
She's only narrating what happen to her.This things happen everyday to unfortunate people. You will see people hand u tract showing job offer some of them are trap.

It's only a person who is exposed academically and wise that will notice the loop hole and signs of 419 job offer that will know.

2 Likes

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by Sammy5413(m): 12:50am On May 05, 2023
Who is she? Never heard of her

1 Like

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by Caseless: 1:48am On May 05, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

grin grin
Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by itsene: 6:16am On May 05, 2023
Cemsorcems:
Who tf is she?
Ogechi Alozie ,skit maker, it says!
Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 7:14am On May 05, 2023
post=122933022:

That was close sha.
Thank God for her life.

Close to what Abegi?
NOTHING in that story was remotely close (no pun intended) to escaping being kidnapped. SMH

>
Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 7:22am On May 05, 2023
Starhearts:
D story no complete...
Where is d kidnapping parts
Whom u dey fool here
Sammy5413:
Who is she? Never heard of her

Frankly sounds like clout chasing…
At least, some of you have now heard of her. SMH

>
Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by MrDoGood(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2023
Everybody get PA.

Even vendors for WhatsApp get PA.

Wahala everywhere grin
Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by Chetas81(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2023
AS THE NIGERIAN FATHER'S LOVE THEIR CRIMINAL CHILDREN WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ____ OVERPOPULATION WITH NOTHING TO SHOW IS KILLING NIGERIA
Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by Great0ne1: 11:44am On May 05, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Funny
Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by ferry1: 3:39pm On May 05, 2023
De one whey surprised me be say, if she was greedy dem for no leave am. Hope say u no give dem do oooo?
Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Shows how less she understands how such formality should work. In all may God continue to protect us
Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by Zedoo(m): 1:18pm On May 06, 2023
chigoziri2403:
Someone from 9mobile contacted you,and your meeting point is a private location
What happened to 9mobile office?
Did you verify with 9mobile the authenticity of who contacted you?
Or you are just in a hurry to secure the bag
Asin later dey go say person dey blame victim. The fact that she went to a restaurant to have an executive meeting. Shallow harp.
Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by Renen: 11:20pm On May 09, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures / Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up / Eucharia Anunobi Mourns Rachel Oniga. Says 'You're Alive In My Heart' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.