Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift (66559 Views)

Tinubu Has Intervened In Fubara, Wike Rift - PDP Govs Forum Chair, Mohammed / Speakership: Tinubu Settles For Abbas, Kalu As Speaker, Deputy - Premium Times / Magnus Abe And Tonye Cole All Smiles, Pictured Together In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by DesignMaestro(m): 8:07pm On May 04, 2023
AndroBlaze:
OP, they were not fighting before, please correct your topic title.

In fact the two of them have been joined together for the past 3 or more years because they have been fighting Amaechi....it's even possible that all three (including Tinubu) want to deal with Amaechi together.

These politicians sef, there own pass nollywood cheesy
Read this:
'WIKE TRYING TO DISCREDIT ME'
https://dailypost-ng.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/dailypost.ng/2023/03/24/wike-trying-to-discredit-me-im-not-ready-for-war-abe-cries-out/?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&amp=1&usqp=mq331AQIUAKwASCAAgM%3D#aoh=16832267857654&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fdailypost.ng%2F2023%2F03%2F24%2Fwike-trying-to-discredit-me-im-not-ready-for-war-abe-cries-out%2F

Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by Babastrong(m): 8:08pm On May 04, 2023
[quote author=costandi post=122933184]Nothing special. Just a unification of thieves. The syndicate is stronger together.[ something your pa...le cannot do even in his small family.]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by SaintLucia: 8:08pm On May 04, 2023
Jagaban will do the following in southeast
1- End sit at home every Monday.

2- Allow women to partake in the inheritance of their parents wealth.

3- Demolish osu caste system of discrimination.

4- End baby factory business.

5- Ensure the Igbo youths respect their elders.

6- End the humiliation of allowing women accused of killing their husband to drink from the water use in bathing the corpse.

7- End ritualist among those that use your parents and siblings for such.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by yusufmurry: 8:08pm On May 04, 2023
Abe will still be used
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by seguno2: 8:08pm On May 04, 2023
yarimo:
TINUBU is truly a good leader

Truly a good looter.
If he’s not truly a good looter, why couldn’t he do anything like what Jakande did in four years, with all the money he’s raised from the people in the form of IGR, plus the oil revenue and loans on their behalf for 24 years?
He even failed to employ workers to provide water in every building. Ordinary water o, and some low expectations people will be hailing him for building modern Lagos.
What do you think should be done to such hailers
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by Hoelujohn: 8:09pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:
Tinubu the unifier
Unity in criminality
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by ednut1(m): 8:09pm On May 04, 2023
Xlogistics:

I do YouTube full time, if you know what that means
make we see ya channel.lets check the views 😜

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by adedami14(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2023
Xlogistics:
Our president select yes

If you are a Nigerian and haven’t started a YouTube channel, Omo na you sabi. If you want to start one, mention me
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by Xlogistics(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2023
ednut1:
make we see ya channel.lets check the views 😜

So make you involve village people abi
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by koolaid87: 8:14pm On May 04, 2023
MAZI BOLA AHMED TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by yusuf0876(m): 8:15pm On May 04, 2023
Xlogistics:
Our president select

If you are a Nigerian and haven’t started a YouTube channel, Omo na you sabi. If you want to start one, mention me
how do I go about it
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by lomprico(m): 8:20pm On May 04, 2023
Wike does not have any rift with Abe. It's Abe vs Amechi
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by Elev82014: 8:20pm On May 04, 2023
That does NOT look like a settlement to me. Wike's non-verbal communication tells it all...nothing was settled between him and Mr. Abe.
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by backbone503(m): 8:25pm On May 04, 2023
Senior level politics presently ongoing in Rivers state.
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 04, 2023
FoolaniHellman:
Jagaban!!! You ain't called that for no reason!

I duff my Cap for you Baba mi cool

As you dey off your cap na empty skull we go see tongue
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by izubext007: 8:26pm On May 04, 2023
Peace maker.....i love you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by Nehamo: 8:27pm On May 04, 2023
God bless Jagaban. He is a bridge builder. I know he will do his best to reposition Nigeria. It's long we have had all inclusive president, Nigeria truly deserve the best. We can't leave Nigeria in the hand of a novice who still need to lean all what leadership is all about. I trust Jagaban to do the needful.
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by Hollumedeyyy: 8:29pm On May 04, 2023
But make he pls helps us with all these Agbero people...Jagaban you are the best.... Ojo ti pa iguu ojo tipee.
Zico5:
God bless Jagaban. He is a bridge builder. I know he will do his best to reposition Nigeria. It's long we have had all inclusive president, Nigeria truly deserve the best. We can't leave Nigeria in the hand of a novice who still need to lean all what leadership is all about. I trust Jagaban to do the needful.
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by Believeintruth: 8:30pm On May 04, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Kool
This man has a special skill at getting people to put their differences to the side for the greater good. That's a special skill set/ character that you need as a good leader. Atiku doesn't have it, if he did, he would have been president by now.
Obi obviously is a tribal and religious bigot hence he can't have such character.

This comment doesn't show you are intelligent at all. what is Peter Obi's business in all of this? and who told you Abe and WIke are at loggerheads? Keep fooling yourself there.
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by mosaicafrique: 8:33pm On May 04, 2023
Wike never agree with this settlement
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by AndroBlaze: 8:34pm On May 04, 2023
DesignMaestro:

Read this:
'WIKE TRYING TO DISCREDIT ME'
https://dailypost-ng.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/dailypost.ng/2023/03/24/wike-trying-to-discredit-me-im-not-ready-for-war-abe-cries-out/?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&amp=1&usqp=mq331AQIUAKwASCAAgM%3D#aoh=16832267857654&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fdailypost.ng%2F2023%2F03%2F24%2Fwike-trying-to-discredit-me-im-not-ready-for-war-abe-cries-out%2F

All that one na dramatics...read these links and hear from Amaechi's mouth how far they go back:

https://www.herald.ng/wike-abe-colluding-to-set-me-up-amaechi/

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/20/abe-colluded-with-wike-pdp-to-run-for-rivers-governor-under-sdp-apc/%3famp=1

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by juman(m): 8:34pm On May 04, 2023
Political party is big enough to occupy everybody.
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by HOSTCOM(m): 8:36pm On May 04, 2023
Xlogistics:
Our president select

abeg how I fit start ?? Hit me on Whatsapp pls 07035071971
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by juman(m): 8:36pm On May 04, 2023
G5 was one of the major forces that determined the last presidential election.

The visit can be linked to that.
But apc in rivers state are still there.
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by ezegold4we: 8:36pm On May 04, 2023
Tinubu knows how to unite and settle his boys, that's how he settled yakubu mahmuud to declare him president select by 3am while Nigerians including buhari were sleeping.
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by kosiebe(m): 8:38pm On May 04, 2023
Tinubu tentacles spread across all parties including elupee
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by tesppidd: 8:39pm On May 04, 2023
And what's with all this idiotic talk about unifier.?

Being a unifier entails creating unity between different religions or geographical zones for the progress and unity of the country....

Not settling political quarrel between two thieving politicians who are fighting for their pockets and political positions.

WTF! This country becomes more and more of a joke with each passing day.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by holocron: 8:41pm On May 04, 2023
Pochettino:
Has he settled his rift with the FBI?

Yes. He paid up, and they let him go without charges.
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by tesppidd: 8:41pm On May 04, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Kool
This man has a special skill at getting people to put their differences to the side for the greater good. That's a special skill set/ character that you need as a good leader. Atiku doesn't have it, if he did, he would have been president by now.
Obi obviously is a tribal and religious bigot hence he can't have such character.
For the greater good of what?

Their pockets?
Re: Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift by IpobAntidote: 8:42pm On May 04, 2023
tesppidd:
For the greater good of what?

Their pockets?
Your opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.