Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike (14825 Views)

Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup / PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War / How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by slashthroat: 1:33pm On May 05, 2023
One of the reasons I support Tinubu is loyalty to party, people and country
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 05, 2023
emerged01:

The bridge he built from AD to AC to ACN and to APC. It wasnt easy. Make we forget hate,no nigerian politician has Tinubu 's kind of patience and vision. For those years he never contested for any post. I hail that man abeg.

He is a master strategist and visionary. The youth should learn from his positive side, instead of of being always sentimental.
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by 12inchess: 2:00pm On May 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing vagabond

LOL. Baba calmn down. All this curses wont stop him from being inaugurated in a few weeks time grin grin grin
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by Dchampion65: 2:31pm On May 05, 2023
Tntsi:
PODATTI is coming

The time for the new Nigeria has arrived.

The first man in Nigeria's history to have his gubernatorial mandate returned back to him not ONCE but THRICE.

The first man to change the gubernatorial electoral time schedule in Nigeria.

The first man that candidates of other political parties used his pictures and "OBIDIENT" slogan to aid their campaign.

The first man to contest for presidency under and unknown party and win against an evil corrupt twin establishment PDAPC without the backing of any serving politician.

And now,
Soon to be the first man to have his stolen presidential mandate returned to him.

I present to you, the man of destiny, the man of the people.
His Excellency and by the grace of God the incoming "ELECTED" not selected president of the new Nigeria

Time will tell
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by KingTapan: 2:45pm On May 05, 2023
Here we have brought Whatsapp Group Link 2023 for you, which you can join and you can do all that you want to do. As such, there are many websites on the internet
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by Successlane: 3:08pm On May 05, 2023
Christipsy:
Abeg shut that useless thing u called mouth ..
Ewu Hausa

This is why Peter Obi's ambition fell flat in the North, without which YOU CAN NEVER be Nigeria president
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by Walamide: 7:11pm On May 05, 2023
This friendship won't last..
Re: I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike by HydraFeeds(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He has gradually started his I did this and that thingy. I repeat Wike is not for keeps, you use and dump him. Give him small power and he'll say he made APC win in the north and also claim he singlehandedly made Asiwaju president.
pls don’t disrespect Wike again .

He’s a great man ,a man of principle and very loyal .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Appoints Ogie As SSG And Taiwo Akerele As Chief Of Staff / Igbo Presidency In 2023 Dicey – APGA Chairman / Senate Presidency: Akpabio Not Our Preferred Choice — Niger Delta Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.