Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register (10350 Views)

Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) / Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers / Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by spencekat(m): 10:35am On May 05, 2023
I saw my late father's name too and he died before 2019 general elections.
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by Nobody: 10:36am On May 05, 2023
drlaykay:

It's very obvious that you didn't read the text that's why you didn't understand. The main people they plan to eliminate are people who are dead and some ghost voters who were criminally and unjustly registered.

If you have dead people on the register, you are automatically leaving room for rigging. Politicians might take advantage of it.

Leave them! People just don't like the country working.

Let them delete all of them. Anyone that is not dead can reregister. If they don't vote. They delete them again.

The circle continue
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by Wkaay(m): 10:37am On May 05, 2023
On pe
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by Nobody: 10:37am On May 05, 2023
theophorus:
Some of Us stop to dey vote more than 12yrs ago cos we realize say no be voting go solve Naija problem.

Cos irrespective of who you vote for, Na African mentality him go still carry go there.
That Selfish mindset of Me, Myself and I.

Instead to use the opportunity to serve, na lie na how to accumulate wealth dem dey pursue.

Unfortunately also, most Nigerians no get sense when he reach to Vote.

So, make una delete am joor.

So because your voice isn't heard, you die in oppression?

Know your right and do it. Leave the rest.
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by Wkaay(m): 10:38am On May 05, 2023
On pe
When then
After that
What next
Evict them from their houses nah
Radarada
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by theophorus(m): 10:40am On May 05, 2023
Thanksful:

So because your voice isn't heard, you die in oppression?

Know your right and do it. Leave the rest.

Your Voice that is 'Heard' and your "Right that you know and do"; what has it change?
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by OblorOblor: 10:41am On May 05, 2023
Effort in futility; they absolutely have no right to do that.
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by BnQoyyim(m): 10:42am On May 05, 2023
How about the INEC Stakeholders- both had -hocs and staff?
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by chivic(m): 10:42am On May 05, 2023
Psoul:

So you actually sees this suggestion as reasonable?
This is a very silly suggestion by those bunch of selfish fools.
Do you know that there are many people that tried to vote, the BVA denied them access.
They will see their names in the voters register.
They will log on to INEC portal and see their names and other details but BVA will pop up "data not found" if they try to do accreditation.
So such people's details should be deleted from the INEC register?

Secondly, do you realize that some did not vote cos of threat to their lives which no law enforcement agency was interested to intervene?

You do not think that ill health can also make one to to go out to vote.
You never think that there are so many conditions that can make one not to be able to vote.

I am surprised that even most of our youths keep buying any silly idea raised by those political frauds.

The threat to life has nothing to do with the voters register .I was also denied access in my supposed polling boot but realized that Inec shifted me to another polling station without notice which was reckless.I managed to vote eventually out of determination.

My argument is that,alot off people that are not Nigeria where registered and alot where also caught before the election and that resulted to reduction is some of the bloated figured we normally have in a particular part of the country.

What I'm suggesting is an easier way of verification may be by sending SMS and a little link will be sent to you for validation.With this alot of this external forces will not be able to vote.Because they go outside the country to pay them to come and organize transport for them.

Again we have alot of people that are either dead or have left the country ,yet it is still reading on the register .
Let me explain the impact with an example
if the dead ,displaced and people who have traveled out of the country where deducted from the Adamawa register, probably the registered voters would not reach the 37,000 that resulted to the rerun of election when someone was already leading by 30,000 at the end of the first election .If not for media probably Binani will be the governor elect. This same thing happened previously in Kano and Osun and when the rerun was done alot of evil was perpetuated resulting to another candidate been declared the winner In the 2019 election

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by Randomgist(m): 10:45am On May 05, 2023
If justice is not done to the one we voted then fg should get ready to delist, maybe , half of the population from voter register because most people are not planning to vote again until votes start counting. We cannot order for Lion and be getting bussi cat
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by Nobody: 10:46am On May 05, 2023
theophorus:

Your Voice that is 'Heard' and your "Right that you know and do"; what has it change?

It change my mentality to understand I have more responsibility to attend to as a Nigerian.

Until you do one, you can't see the next you must do.
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by Alliswell248: 10:49am On May 05, 2023
Tntsi:
Bunch of comedians are packed in our house of assembly

With all the yakubu magic and selection, it is people that did not vote that is your problem.

The ones that voted have their votes counted?
The ones that voted in this presidential elections, have their votes counted?

Anyway, the new Nigeria is here.
The new OBIDIENT Nigeria will treat all these nonsense.
PODATTI is coming

Always in a rush to spew trash. It is obvious that you didn't read the text.
Inec should fashion a way to delist its registers.
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by Alliswell248: 10:55am On May 05, 2023
Nairalander248:
The question is, did Mc Oluomo allow them to vote?

Provide your evidence that Mc Oluomo prevented any person from voting.
If you can't do the above, I consider you a coward and a noise maker.
Enough of media trial.
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by Tvoice: 10:56am On May 05, 2023
Brainless maggots, do u know why dey Could not vote, werey
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by Zerooffence: 11:00am On May 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

The resolution that made Bola Ahmed Tinubu sniff his first cocaine

You might one day die over this man matter oo
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by Bluntemperor: 11:01am On May 05, 2023
successmatters:
Leave the register the way it is.

Medicine after death!
Where were these Lawmakers before the Elections were held and how would the INEC know that someone is deceased without giving adequate information?
Did you informed them(INEC) that your Dad died and has not been effected?
It's time to cruise around with blame game!
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by charlesdinho(m): 11:03am On May 05, 2023
look at his bleached face like monkey. idiot
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by theophorus(m): 11:10am On May 05, 2023
Thanksful:

It change my mentality to understand I have more responsibility to attend to as a Nigerian.

Until you do one, you can't see the next you must do.

It's only a F*** that keeps doing the same thing, same way and expecting different result.

Wisdom is knowing what works and what does not and utilizing that knowledge.

Having done one (vote before), I saw the next and move to the next must do.
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by Nobody: 11:23am On May 05, 2023
theophorus:

It's only a F*** that keeps doing the same thing, same way and expecting different result.

Wisdom is knowing what works and what does not and utilizing that knowledge.

Having done one (vote before), I saw the next and move to the next must do.

Real life is more than motivational quotes. Nigeria has witness significant changes in election.

Thanks to the like of us that didn't give up. We stayed in the game ignoring negativity. That is progress.

If it is easy from the onset, who will be proud to tell the story.
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by InvertedHammer: 11:24am On May 05, 2023
/
It makes sense especially considering that INEC had bags of their voters cards discarded in the bush or buried in ditches to prevent them from exercising their civic duties.

This is pampering criminals and blaming/punishing the victims.
/
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by speaktome(m): 11:51am On May 05, 2023
Bunch of Nonentites in our seat of powers...

I was in my polling unit from 9am till 10pm on the presidential election and couldn't vote...

Did they even conduct election or selection?
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by Gbogbowa: 12:04pm On May 05, 2023
Tntsi:

With all the yakubu magic and selection, it is people that did not vote that is your problem.

PODATTI is coming
how would people vote when their vote would not count, when people were intimidated by thugs and the goverment did nothing about it
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by TrumpDonald2: 12:23pm On May 05, 2023
Aufbauh:

You kids like rambling.
In as much as the call is unnecessary, it's equally unacceptable at this time & age for the country to be recording this abysmally low voters turnout.

Even with your candidate claim of voters suppression and intimidation in other places, his own home front that he got 98% votes was equally low in turnout.

If you had sense, you would have asked what is the reason behind the low turn out of voters.

Compared to the 2019 presidential election, the 2023 had more turn out of voters but the numbers dropped at the governorship. Why?
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by Junior66(m): 12:28pm On May 05, 2023
Hussein035:

Keep quiet, it is not selection. Obi refused to identify that northern votes matter and that's why he lost. Go to Court if you are pained or kiss a moving vehicle

The same Obi that went round more than halot of the senatorial zones in the north? Obi went to some northern states at least twice, in many he campaigned in their three senatorial zones and visited the major kings there. You should have just said Muslims didn't like him and therefore refused to vote him or rigged him out where he had votes.
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by damkin24(m): 12:30pm On May 05, 2023
Tntsi:

PODATTI is coming
There's no Yakubu magic anywhere sir. Your preferred candidate lost the election and you have to accept that and move on or you wait for the tribunal to states otherwise
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by CaptainFM1: 12:37pm On May 05, 2023
Soon, na una go dey vote for una self. Was that election or selection?
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by azeezboi(m): 1:04pm On May 05, 2023
Tntsi:

PODATTI is coming

I knew you are going to wa. Shouting useless Yakunu magic upndown.

Ode amukun meko
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by azeezboi(m): 1:08pm On May 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:
Does not make sense

But anyway it does not change the fact that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a guinea conackry cocaine sniffer

And also it never changes the fact that President elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu is going to be your president in some days till 2027
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by Mekas2016(m): 1:40pm On May 05, 2023
What about those voters that were chased out of the polling units 🤔
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by naijakissleave(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2023
Many of us that are supporters of Peter Obi were deliberately frustrated by INEC officials from collecting our voter cards during the scheduled periods because of Peter Obi emergence under LP
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by DOM7: 4:10pm On May 05, 2023
Drug son! As long as the constitution did not criminalize not voting is an infringement of people's right.
Re: Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register by telleyway: 4:57pm On May 05, 2023
Aufbauh:

You kids like rambling.
In as much as the call is unnecessary, it's equally unacceptable at this time & age for the country to be recording this abysmally low voters turnout.

Even with your candidate claim of voters suppression and intimidation in other places, his own home front that he got 98% votes was equally low in turnout.

The level of understanding you displayed here is as good as zero after decimal point. What did the house said about those that were killed, beaten, intimidated during elections? Are politicians not the ones using thugs to win by all means? Maybe it has not happened to someone close to you that's why you are spewing this trash.
What happened to the manipulation of results where irev and manual collation are showing different results?
Until those things are addressed, no one can force me to vote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Should Rethink His Frequent Trips - Punch Editorial / FG Created 1.4 Million Jobs In 12 Months – Aganga / See What Buhari Told Court About Justice Bulkachuwa Before She Stepped Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.