Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,214 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

"Why Are People Always Denying That They Are Igbo?" - Asari Fokubo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why Are People Always Denying That They Are Igbo?" - Asari Fokubo (305 Views)

I'm So Sorry For Initially Lying And Denying That I'm Not James Brown PAPITO / Why Do Famous People Always Die Horribly! (The list) / See how Don Jazzy replies fan who asked 'Why are people leaving your label?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Why Are People Always Denying That They Are Igbo?" - Asari Fokubo by 7upnigeria: 9:57pm On May 04, 2023
Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh: "Why Are People Always Denying That They Are Igbo?" - Asari Dokubo Asks.

Many hours after former footballer Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh made it clear that he is not an Igbo man, Alhaji Asari Mujahid Dokubo dokubo took to his social Media platform to make his reaction public.

The well known Kalabari kingdom's chief first asked a question saying, "why are people always denying that they are Igbo? I have never seen a situation where a yoruba, Hausa or ijaw man will deny being from his tribe."

Speaking further, Alhaji Asari Mujahid Dokubo said, "I am suggesting now that the igbos should sit and ask themselves critical questions. They need to right the impression people will always have about them. They need to know why people are dissociating themselves from the tribe despite the humongous achievements and accomplishments they have."

Lastly, Alhaji Asari Mujahid Dokubo said, "I know some igbos who are always blaming others for their own problems. They barely find faults in themselves but see the faults of others. This is actually a wrong thing because they need to start examining themselves too."
Re: "Why Are People Always Denying That They Are Igbo?" - Asari Fokubo by MightySparrow: 10:25pm On May 04, 2023
Iberiberism. When Nigeria deny them they will be crying. When they deny themselves......grin

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus To Head Entertainment Committee Of Tinubu’s Inauguration / Davido Announces New Netflix Series / Fans Bash Burna Boy As He Fail To Perform At 60,000 Capacity Netherlands Sh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.