Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

I'm So Sorry For Initially Lying And Denying That I'm Not James Brown PAPITO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm So Sorry For Initially Lying And Denying That I'm Not James Brown PAPITO (729 Views)

"I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe / Tems And Muyiwa Awoniyi Accuse Bebe Cool Of Lying And Being Behind Their Arrest / Obama DMW Slams Wizkid For Initially Endorsing Beating Of Shoki Shitta (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Sorry For Initially Lying And Denying That I'm Not James Brown PAPITO by Slimboozz(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
I'm so sorry for lying and denying that I'm not James brown PAPITO, I was scared, I didn't know how to explain it to my parents, please Nigerians stop the insults and daily bashing, it has really affected my mental health

Upcoming singer Marshal ratti behind the ski mask who was disguising as james brown billionaire boo finally comes clean

Re: I'm So Sorry For Initially Lying And Denying That I'm Not James Brown PAPITO by Dituta: 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nothing Adamu no go see for gate
Re: I'm So Sorry For Initially Lying And Denying That I'm Not James Brown PAPITO by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Get over it..what else are most Nigerians good at?
Apart from ranting and wailing online what else ?

Live your life and enjoy..
Re: I'm So Sorry For Initially Lying And Denying That I'm Not James Brown PAPITO by Slimboozz(m): 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Dituta:
Nothing Adamu no go see for gate
Re: I'm So Sorry For Initially Lying And Denying That I'm Not James Brown PAPITO by Slimboozz(m): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nigerians can do anything just to get this game oo grin
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Get over it..what else are most Nigerians good at?
Apart from ranting and wailing online what else ?

Live your life and enjoy..
Re: I'm So Sorry For Initially Lying And Denying That I'm Not James Brown PAPITO by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
Slimboozz:
Nigerians can do anything just to get this game oo grin
Leave them to keep hating on homosexuals for living their life.. homophobic set of people..

Most Nigerians are disgusting to be sincere..they have problems but always hating on people for living their life .

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sorry For Initially Lying And Denying That I'm Not James Brown PAPITO by Slimboozz(m): 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Love wins jare cheesy cheesy wink
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Leave them to keep hating on homosexuals for living their life.. homophobic set of people..

Most Nigerians are disgusting to be sincere..they have problems but always hating on people for living their life .
Re: I'm So Sorry For Initially Lying And Denying That I'm Not James Brown PAPITO by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Slimboozz:
Love wins jare cheesy cheesy wink
Thanks.. kiss

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sorry For Initially Lying And Denying That I'm Not James Brown PAPITO by Slimboozz(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
Queers are here to stay
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks.. kiss
Re: I'm So Sorry For Initially Lying And Denying That I'm Not James Brown PAPITO by Golan007: 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
Japa methodology 101.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Sorry For Initially Lying And Denying That I'm Not James Brown PAPITO by OneCorner: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
So what should we now do?

(1) (Reply)

Young, Famous & African: “many Great Scenes Were Deleted” – Annie Idibia Reacts / Portable Admitted As He Is In London Dew To Covid 19 Restrictions / A Lot Of Married Men Cheat On Their Wives Because Of ‘tight Vagina’ – Huddah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.