Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. (16146 Views)

Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians / Passengers, Azman Air Officials Exchange Blows Over Cancelled Flight / Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by Nicenixon: 8:28am On May 05, 2023
Air Peace leads, others follow.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by tremilatre(m): 8:28am On May 05, 2023
Rikze:
Why do we hardly see dark skinned air hostesses? Majorly fair ones are everywhere.

This is one of things that encourages bleaching in our ladies.

Well-done Azman Air and Max Air though
Well, I have travelled lots and I have seen so many black hostesses. Spain, UK, USA, Carribeans, Greece, even Portugal. Proper black and sweet. Its just Nigeria with our inferiority complex. Oyibo always compliment my skin cos its always looking healthy and well toned.
Naturally oyibo skin no too fine plus too many freckles and moles.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by Brownshoe: 8:29am On May 05, 2023
My airline will soon join, SUPERDEE AIR.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by GeneralPula: 8:29am On May 05, 2023
shogz89:
Wasn't aware a Nigerian carrier have a Boeing 747.. That's the second largest commercial aircrafts in the world.. Nice one
It’s because those who own it are not noise makers..

4 Likes

Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by Careente7(m): 8:31am On May 05, 2023
Ofemannnu:

Men are the most of the customers.
Women are a kind of attraction.
Nature. cheesy
So it’s just a game after all? Ehmmmmn!!!
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by homosapien(m): 8:32am On May 05, 2023
001Lagos:

In Nigeria?

Does igbo man have outside Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by Rikze: 8:37am On May 05, 2023
Okunga:

Poverty don drop quote. Landlord travel and see.

Most Rwanda air hostess are dark and hot bro… same as a lot of East Africans hair hostess …

You need to travel more

If you rate me as poor then you are intellectually malnourished and Mentally incapacitated.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by nasirujj(m): 8:40am On May 05, 2023
shogz89:
Wasn't aware a Nigerian carrier have a Boeing 747.. That's the second largest commercial aircrafts in the world.. Nice one

Sure you won't know cos it belongs to Aboki.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by obembet(f): 8:46am On May 05, 2023
Princeton92:
Them do well.... Why di they fly only Lagos and Abuja, why them no dey reach PHC na?

We really need this rail system

I still don't know why most of this flight underate Port Harcourt and Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by shogz89: 8:47am On May 05, 2023
nasirujj:

Sure you won't know cos it belongs to Aboki.

Below is the response I have for you Nasirujj. Thanks generalpula
GeneralPula:

1 Like

Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by africantony: 8:48am On May 05, 2023
More problem to Nigeria , more terrorists to deal with
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by Ignatio(m): 8:49am On May 05, 2023
GeneralPula:

All of them have been part of the Evacuation team right from the onset, waiting for government to convey the students to Egypt, where they can Evacuate them since Sudan Airport is a No go Area..

What makes Air peace different is noise from Igbos.

They've not.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by shogz89: 8:54am On May 05, 2023
GeneralPula:

I am really impressed. Boeing 747 or the Airbus A380 are high capacity aircraft That I thought one won't be able to fly on from Nigeria unless on connecting flight from larger airports like Doha and Heathrow.. Nice we have them operating in Nigeria. I hope to fly on both aircraft before they are finally retired. They are Wonderful piece of engineering.

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by babz11(m): 8:56am On May 05, 2023
Wow this is commendable, I don't No Azman has such big Airplane Airbus340
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by chidiokay: 8:56am On May 05, 2023
Frezhkid10:

Shut up there!!!!…who even brought the idea of conveying them to Egypt first…was it not onyeama??…why are this airlines just waking up now

Really !! i also heard it was Onyeama that drove the 1st Bus that left sudan for Egypt ....
thank God for igbos the Nigerians in sudan would never have gotten home.

the Fear of Peter OBi made FG respond unlike before, God bless igbos for always bailing out Nigeria with ideas and money.

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by hansomb: 9:03am On May 05, 2023
Where's the Air Peace some ethnic bigot are shouting about ?
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by chidiokay: 9:03am On May 05, 2023
homosapien:

Let me agree with you that Yoruba man doesn't own an Airline. However a Yoruba man own an Airport.

Where is igbo man owned Airport

You mean Adebayo Ogunlesi

IF an Igboman dare own two Airport in UK, dey will be dragging kingship with the prince of England 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't just know why we all can't live on low key, Must people brag undecided

1 Like

Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by just2endowed: 9:04am On May 05, 2023
mu2sa2:
"What makes Air peace different is noise from Igbos."
You hit the nail right on the head. While Azman with a 560- capacity Boeing aircraft is quietly engaged in a charitable endeavour to get Nigerians home, Air Peace with its tiny aircraft is noisily engaging in publicity stunt. Most people haven't even heard of the name of the owner of Azman, but Allen Onyeama is all over the place as if he's the only one trying to bring back our people.

But he stated this social responsibility and it's not his first time. Can't you give him credit?
Where were others while he was single-handedly sponsoring all this. If he has back out, believe me azman or max air wouldn't come out.

Let's give him the credit of setting the pace and not trying to be ethnic bigot.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by prof22(m): 9:05am On May 05, 2023
cheesy you are just a bad belle. You are not what your moniker says, change it
SmartProf:
Seems like an after-thought effort by Azman and Max airlines, after they've seen the massive publicity/PR, Airpeace has enjoyed by their massive and thoughtful gesture. Also, who knows what the Northern oligarchs have done to make these airlines wake up so they can avoid banters from Nigerians that they did nothing in the face of their brothers being stranded. Their efforts are appreciated anyways.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by Madups(m): 9:08am On May 05, 2023
Shut the fu@@ up. Always been part of the evacuation in your dreams abi? Nor go die of hatred o.. I don talk my own.
GeneralPula:

All of them have been part of the Evacuation team right from the onset, waiting for government to convey the students to Egypt, where they can Evacuate them since Sudan Airport is a No go Area..

Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by babz11(m): 9:12am On May 05, 2023
shogz89:

What about An Airbus the largest of all Aircraft, I was amazed at the same time impressed

1 Like

Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by Ofemannnu: 9:13am On May 05, 2023
001Lagos:

Lol

So in your confused mind, another that corrects your mistake is Igbo to you ?

Your need a new brain sir
Where did you see me write Igbo there now?
You see that a goldfish has no hiding place.
Na your finger you dey take point where dem go hit you grin

1 Like

Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by 12345baba(m): 9:13am On May 05, 2023
See the pilot head rest for that plane. See how dirty it is. This plane go done old wellllll
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by zumbigbo(m): 9:18am On May 05, 2023
Ethiopian Airlines also declared they can help their incapable Nigerian politicians to do the needful
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by Princeton92(m): 9:25am On May 05, 2023
kellybently:

have booked flight from PH to lag with max many times na

I mean to Kano!
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by kunleham(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2023
What are these air hostesses do normally carry about with their traveling bags up and down
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by Tunji50: 9:27am On May 05, 2023
chidiokay:

You mean Adebayo Ogunlesi

IF an Igboman dare own two Airport in UK, dey will be dragging kingship with the prince of England 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't just know why we all can't live on low key, Must people brag undecided
What did he do for nigeria?
We should promote patriotism
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. by masseratti: 9:36am On May 05, 2023
GeneralPula:

this ain't necessary, if the others were involved with government at no cost, I don't think airpeace would come out to rescue in the first place, and this is not the first time airpeace has been in the fire front of this humanitarian gesture, plus those airlines airpeace, azman, max air, the owners are running on alot of loss on this gesture, aviation fuel, staff, hanger, landing cost, etc..is in millions for this airlines.. Nd not like most of the people on this forum will actually patronize them Because of this corporate social responsibility, CRS gesture... Let's applaud them all.. Plus Nigeria right now is totally broke... We should pity Tinubu.. I pray he succeed so dat Nigerian lives can be better.. My 2 cents.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrible Accident In Anambra Kills One On The Spot (Disturbing Photos) / Trailer Crashes Along Calabar-Itu Highway This Morning (Photos) / 2 Injured As Bridge Collapse In Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.