Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Girl Cries After Checking JAMB Result And Seeing That She Scored 250(video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Cries After Checking JAMB Result And Seeing That She Scored 250(video) (1362 Views)

I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding / Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed / Candidate Who Scored 250 In JAMB Dies In Anambra Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Cries After Checking JAMB Result And Seeing That She Scored 250(video) by Prestar(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2023
Girl cries inconsolably after checking JAMB result and seeing that she scored 250 (Video)

A young girl has broken down in tears after checking her 2023 JAMB results and seeing a score she felt was very poor.

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board released the results of the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) on May 2.

The female student was totally devastated when she saw that she scored 250 in the tertiary entrance examination.

In a video making the rounds on social media, she could be seen wailing and expressing disappointment at herself.

A friend who was standing close to her tried to console the girl but it seemed to trigger her pain even more.

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CryFGiYIhYU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

SOURCE https:///girl-cries-inconsolably-after-checking-jamb-result-and-seeing-that-she-scored-250-video/

Re: Girl Cries After Checking JAMB Result And Seeing That She Scored 250(video) by Prestar(m): 8:14am On May 05, 2023
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Seun
Re: Girl Cries After Checking JAMB Result And Seeing That She Scored 250(video) by Aonkuuse(m): 8:17am On May 05, 2023
All these drama children. As if your scores were manipulated, you got the scores base on your input nah...... some students are even wishing to score as high as that
Re: Girl Cries After Checking JAMB Result And Seeing That She Scored 250(video) by Nobody: 8:18am On May 05, 2023
Eiya sorry dear, maybe she aimed at 350 and above.

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries After Checking JAMB Result And Seeing That She Scored 250(video) by JoshTim: 8:23am On May 05, 2023
Lol, more like those times when results are pasted and those who got B complain bitterly about not getting an A. Whereas there are those that are celebrating C like they won a trophy.

7 Likes

Re: Girl Cries After Checking JAMB Result And Seeing That She Scored 250(video) by Zonefree(m): 8:23am On May 05, 2023
But, 250 is fair enough na undecided

Well, potatoes must potate.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Cries After Checking JAMB Result And Seeing That She Scored 250(video) by Zonefree(m): 8:25am On May 05, 2023
JoshTim:
Lol, more like those times when results are pasted and those who got B complain bitterly about not getting an A. Whereas there are those that are celebrating C like they won a trophy.
While those that got E are thanking God for not getting F.

It's only in school you'll realize that Estonia is better than Finland.

7 Likes

Re: Girl Cries After Checking JAMB Result And Seeing That She Scored 250(video) by haybhi1(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2023
She's aware MBBS, Pharmacy and those kinda courses are thus outta the way.

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries After Checking JAMB Result And Seeing That She Scored 250(video) by Glogloglo(f): 12:59pm On May 05, 2023
I no blame you.shey na you go comment for my thread mugu u think say the jamb dis yr easy make i no release thunder
Re: Girl Cries After Checking JAMB Result And Seeing That She Scored 250(video) by wisdomkid: 6:53pm On May 05, 2023
After checking her UTME result where she scored 250, and she cried? Wow, Men will be celebrating and buying drinks... How can you cry after scoring 250? This means she read a lot and put a lot of effort into this exam.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Cries After Checking JAMB Result And Seeing That She Scored 250(video) by Tunde835(m): 12:42am On May 06, 2023
wisdomkid:
After checking her UTME result where she scored 250, and she cried? Wow, Men will be celebrating and buying drinks... How can you cry after scoring 250? This means she read a lot and put a lot of effort into this exam.
Nah maybe she wanted to study medicine. I felt the same way when I got 268 after applying for mbbs too. Jamb should be capped highest at 255 cause getting above 300 is by luck.
Re: Girl Cries After Checking JAMB Result And Seeing That She Scored 250(video) by Juliearth(f): 1:59am On May 06, 2023
JoshTim:

Getting a B is actually more painful than getting a C. All those mistakes made would come to mind and the possibility of the examiner/assessor not marking fairly.

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Post Ume Ignore Jamb Result This Year And Fraudulent Act In Aggregate Score / . / Uniben 2008/2009 Online Clearance Has Started But:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.