Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,581 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

“I Was Born Blind” – Singer, Chidinma Ekile Reveals (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was Born Blind” – Singer, Chidinma Ekile Reveals (VIDEO) (172 Views)

I Was Born Blind – Chidinma Ekile (Video) / Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Was Born Blind” – Singer, Chidinma Ekile Reveals (VIDEO) by TheGistDay: 8:26am On May 05, 2023
Popular Nigerian musician, Chidimma Ekile, also known as Miss Kedike, has revealed that she was born blind.

In a video she released on her YouTube page, the singer revealed this while discussing her early years.

Chidinma described how her parents turned to God for help after trying to conceive medically had failed.

The singer, who just transitioned to evangelical music, claimed that after losing sight, her mother made a deal with God and committed her to Him.

https://thegistday.com/2023/05/05/i-was-born-blind-singer-chidinma-ekile-reveals-video/

(1) (Reply)

5 Makeup Trends For Women In 2023 / Regrow Your Edges Within 14 Days / To Understand What True Love Is And Human Sacrifice Is.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.