Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days (24648 Views)

Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messi’s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG / Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August / Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Allmiron: 9:57am On May 05, 2023
obembet:
Messi was ridiculously molested by Lorient. The guy don finish. Imagine play for whole 2 season and score just 21 goals... His era in PSG us waste... PSG as been best before that dwarf came, PSG use to beat ordinary Lorient 8-0.

I will support PSG, Messi is a Cancer..he just scattered the whole team.

Don't let me talk before some people will say I don't like Messi.... He's a good player sha
you this mindless m0ron again, you still get mind to dey do Messi banter, mumu said Messi was molested by Lorient, dindinrin Match wey You watch on livescores, you can't stop disgracing your lineage online. the same match wey Hakimi was sent off in the 20th minutes, they played with 10men but na only Messi was molested in the match. Aye de ma baje, Onijere

Messi will always be your source of unhappiness in life, till you breathe your last miserable breathe.. whereas your fav leave ball dey mount player on the pitch, confused and finished man, just like all his delusional fan toys.
You and your fellow mumu got nothing on leo, whereas the fraud wey una Dey suppose gat one million plus flaws, wey Dey banter worthy...take this one first and head to the crying room afterwards. Oni shorire, oloriburuku Omo weyreh. I spit on your head.. Ogun loma Fi eje e we

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Teeklef(m): 9:57am On May 05, 2023
Ebukacute:
Lol. Baba wan run grin
He think say Ronaldo excelling in other smaller clubs is easy. Ewure grin grin
Name one smaller club Ronaldo joined. Just one😊
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by udemzyudex(m): 9:59am On May 05, 2023
EggSauce:
Good move

Both PSG and Her Fans have shown the world they’re small petty club and not a world class club.

Rubbish talk,kids everywhere.

Is that how you leave your work place without notice and return whenever you like or if you have someone that works under you,you'll tolerate he or she leaving and retuning whenever he or she likes.

If e don reach una favorite, logic dey fly comot from una brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Teeklef(m): 10:00am On May 05, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin apart from sporting that ronaldo played first which other small club did he played that doesnt have championship trophy.most one you young lad talk shit when it comes to football
Even sporting is not a small club in Portugal.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Beverlyjean(f): 10:01am On May 05, 2023
Roon9:

Someone a million times better than your useless father NAI u dey abuse

Lalasticlala Mukina2 Dominique Mynd44...rule 2
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Wahala, End of an era! But why travel to Saudi Arabia without club permission? Psg no be Barcelona naa

E go Umrah
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by NairaLux(f): 10:02am On May 05, 2023
grin

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Beverlyjean(f): 10:05am On May 05, 2023
udemzyudex:

Is that how you leave your work place without notice and return whenever you like or if you have someone that works under you,you'll tolerate he or she leaving and retuning whenever he or she likes.

Messi fans for u
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Fuckyoumod: 10:05am On May 05, 2023
obembet:
Messi was ridiculously molested by Lorient. The guy don finish. Imagine play for whole 2 season and score just 21 goals... His era in PSG us waste... PSG as been best before that dwarf came, PSG use to beat ordinary Lorient 8-0.

Don't let me talk before some people will say I don't like Messi.... He's a good player sha
you can cry me a river! Messi's only crime in PSG and France is winning the world cup title against France. Hahahahah.... E pain Dem!

Messi is bigger than PSG! Whether you like it or not.

PSG is a petty pensioners club, with nothing to show over the years. They are too small to suspend a player with more champions league titles than PSG and France as a whole.

Who is PSG to suspend the GOAT? are they mad? Rubbish club!

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by AngelicBeing: 10:05am On May 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see him joining Ronaldo in Saudi Arabia.

This I have seen.
False, if you keep posting false Prophecies on nairaland.com, you will be banned for 70 years cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by kelspinall(m): 10:06am On May 05, 2023
obembet:

just shut up ya cancer mouth
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Hellonearth: 10:06am On May 05, 2023
obembet:

Can I hear your cry from here?

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Allmiron: 10:06am On May 05, 2023
udemzyudex:

Atleast he no go live TV to disgrace and expose his club cos he want to leave, unlike the retarrrd wey you dey support, abi you wan compare what he did on Piers show , disgracing and insulting the club, his coach....

It seems most of una Pendu fan are not only shameless but intentional dementia dey worry all of una

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by kelspinall(m): 10:07am On May 05, 2023
time to go leo...bigger teams dey wait
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Capablemaster: 10:07am On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:
The GOAT for life. Do you know you can make money on YouTube by creating football highlights? Mention me if interested
[color=#990000][/color]

How
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Allmiron: 10:07am On May 05, 2023
kelspinall:

just shut up ya cancer mouth
cancer wey kill your parents, sorry orphan

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Allmiron: 10:07am On May 05, 2023
[quote author=Hellonearth post=122942316][/quote] use your head before you reply, moma gbeya shepe, if you send me trash
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Allmiron: 10:08am On May 05, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
you can cry me a river! Messi's only crime in PSG and France is winning the world cup title against France. Hahahahah.... E pain Dem!

Messi is bigger than PSG! Whether you like it or not.

PSG is a petty pensioners club, with nothing to show over the years. They are too small to suspend a player with more champions league titles than PSG and France as a whole.

Who is PSG to suspend the GOAT? are they mad? Rubbish club!
don't mind that oloribu nonenity

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by kelspinall(m): 10:09am On May 05, 2023
Allmiron:
cancer wey kill your parents, sorry orphan

low class slowpoke

....... anumanu

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Allmiron: 10:11am On May 05, 2023
kelspinall:

low class slowpoke

....... anumanu
orphan, I understand life is difficult for you, God will send you helper but me can only gbe iya ati baba shepe lonarun

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by gfelo(m): 10:11am On May 05, 2023
PSG going for names instead of valuable players
backbone503:
Messi and Neymar should just leave the club. Their addition hasn't been of any tangible boost to it
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Pk01(m): 10:12am On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:
The GOAT for life. Do you know you can make money on YouTube by creating football highlights? Mention me if interested
interested
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by kelspinall(m): 10:13am On May 05, 2023
Allmiron:
orphan, I understand life is difficult for you, God will send you helper but me can only gbe iya ati baba shepe lonarun

i understand you,is easy to call orphan because you think everyone is going through what you are going through...asshole...

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by mywells: 10:14am On May 05, 2023
His agent need money more than him.
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Allmiron: 10:15am On May 05, 2023
IPDGP:
Make him and Ronaldo retire, thier time don do
Pendu is done, Messi can still play in Europe for atleast 2/3 years, tho e no fit dey start all the games Sha. He go return to Barcelona...
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Uptown7(m): 10:15am On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Patrickyemi how
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Allmiron: 10:17am On May 05, 2023
kelspinall:

i understand you,is easy to call orphan because you think everyone is going through what you are going through...asshole...
orphan wey cancer kill his parents, imagine ontop another person matter na in you dey collect curse like this, that weyreh wey I tag Dem no born his papa well to reply me, he knows me wella. It seems you're new on this section, if not you go know say it's not good for your mental health to cross my path, you jam agbako be that. I go give you one last Chance to fvck off my mention. Bye

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by fred04(m): 10:17am On May 05, 2023
obembet:

Let me teach your little sense.
Lille won the league before Messi joined them.
He helped them win the league back to back.
France citizens are still pained that Messi won the World Cup.
Messi is in a team dominated by Portuguese players who doesn't want to play along with him.( vitinha for example, would prefer to do back pass instead of returning Messis 1 2 pass).
I am happy he is leaving.
So lean back n watch him lift 8th Ballon d or

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Numerouno94(m): 10:18am On May 05, 2023
Messi's TOE is bigger than the entire French league.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Ebukacute(m): 10:19am On May 05, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin eat shit
😁😁
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Allmiron: 10:19am On May 05, 2023
Ebukacute:
Lol. Baba wan run grin
He think say Ronaldo excelling in other smaller clubs is easy. Ewure grin grin
Another mindless m0ron, wetin Pendu achieve in the Camels league, he wan run comot, if he's not kicking plastic off pitch he go dey mount players on the pitch...

Messi won all these outside his comfort zone(Barcelona) send me Pendu's own

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by kelspinall(m): 10:20am On May 05, 2023
Allmiron:
orphan wey cancer kill his parents, imagine ontop another person matter na in you dey collect curse like this, that weyreh wey I tag Dem no born his papa well to reply me, he knows me wella. It seems you're new on this section, if not you go know say it's not good for your mental health to cross my path, you jam agbako be that. I go give you one last Chance to fvck off my mention. Bye

idiot go get a life, don't mention me again....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Courtney Dike Is Now A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) / Oliseh Calls Enyeama, 17 Foreign-Based Players For Tanzania / Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.