Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days (24665 Views)

Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messi’s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG / Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August / Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Abdulmumin412(m): 10:21am On May 05, 2023
obembet:
Messi was ridiculously molested by Lorient. The guy don finish. Imagine play for whole 2 season and score just 21 goals... His era in PSG us waste... PSG as been best before that dwarf came, PSG use to beat ordinary Lorient 8-0.

I will support PSG, Messi is a Cancer..he just scattered the whole team.

Don't let me talk before some people will say I don't like Messi.... He's a good player sha
Beat Lorient 8 - 0 and fail to win ligue one. PSG was not ligue one defending champion before Messi joined them and immediately he joined he put them on the track again. Please don't ask me with how many goals because the other guy scored all Man u goals and took them from 2nd position to 5th. Went to Al Assr bottle all their cup involvement and took them from 1st position to 2nd and still counting downward.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Fuckyoumod: 10:22am On May 05, 2023
Nice2023:

No player can be bigger than their employer/club.
shallow mentality, what they have in is nothing more than a contract. In contracts terms and conditions are spelt out.

Messi is big than PSG and their useless contract.
What a disrespectful club.
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Ebukacute(m): 10:25am On May 05, 2023
Allmiron:
Another mindless m0ron, wetin Pendu achieve in the Camels league, he wan run comot, if he's not kicking plastic off pitch he go dey mount players on the pitch...

Messi won all these outside his comfort zone(Barcelona) send me Pendu's own
Na your ashawooo mamaaa be mindless slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by kingyakos: 10:29am On May 05, 2023
Come to Arsenal abeg
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Moneyyman: 10:30am On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi

Ready?
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by kiari: 10:33am On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:
The GOAT for life. Do you know you can make money on YouTube by creating football highlights? Mention me if interested

Please subscribe
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Demurray: 10:34am On May 05, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Tales by moonlight. Oga give us another excuse. This one is stale.
Excuse? That's the fact! Coming from real Madrid fan
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Archworld(m): 10:36am On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:
The GOAT for life. Do you know you can make money on YouTube by creating football highlights? Mention me if interested

Hello
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Topmaike007(m): 10:36am On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:
how dem dey do am oo
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Pkid1: 10:39am On May 05, 2023
He's coming back to Barcelona
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Topmaike007(m): 10:39am On May 05, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Messi made a wrong decision, going to psg wh3n man city is looking for him, meanwhile man city is about to lift it first champions league.
let them beat Madrid first
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by OloyeVIII: 10:40am On May 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see him joining Ronaldo in Saudi Arabia.

This I have seen.
With the amount of garri wey u dey drink? my guy you see nothing

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Allmiron: 10:42am On May 05, 2023
Ebukacute:

Na your ashawooo mamaaa be mindless slowpoke.
Hahahaha, nah wetin your mama take born you be that, you this baaastard, your mama no even remember who your papa was, cos na plenty men dey cum in her, public rotten p**sy, she ended up raising you and your fatherless siblings alone, with proceeds from her ashewo business...

Lately, Dem dey fvck your mama with 2 super packs Indomie and one egg, or suya..

Omo ashewo, Ogun loma pa iya e da nu

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Allmiron: 10:42am On May 05, 2023
Topmaike007:
let them beat Madrid first
Madrid don comot....
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Olarewaju89: 10:46am On May 05, 2023
obembet:
Messi was ridiculously molested by Lorient. The guy don finish. Imagine play for whole 2 season and score just 21 goals... His era in PSG us waste... PSG as been best before that dwarf came, PSG use to beat ordinary Lorient 8-0.

I will support PSG, Messi is a Cancer..he just scattered the whole team.

Don't let me talk before some people will say I don't like Messi.... He's a good player sha

Dey play OK grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by iykofias(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

But if uts Ronaldo, u will say he doesn't respect his clubs or contract... hypocrites
two players with different pedigree
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Olarewaju89: 10:56am On May 05, 2023
Allmiron:
you this mindless m0ron again, you still get mind to dey do Messi banter, mumu said Messi was molested by Lorient, dindinrin Match wey You watch on livescores, you can't stop disgracing your lineage online. the same match wey Hakimi was sent off in the 20th minutes, they played with 10men but na only Messi was molested in the match. Aye de ma baje, Onijere

Messi will always be your source of unhappiness in life, till you breathe your last miserable breathe.. whereas your fav leave ball dey mount player on the pitch, confused and finished man, just like all his delusional fan toys.
You and your fellow mumu got nothing on leo, whereas the fraud wey una Dey suppose gat one million plus flaws, wey Dey banter worthy...take this one first and head to the crying room afterwards. Oni shorire, oloriburuku Omo weyreh. I spit on your head.. Ogun loma Fi eje e we

I think she got what she deserve now.

But bros, you need to be calming down oo grin
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:57am On May 05, 2023
Like Ronaldo, like Messi.
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Olarewaju89: 10:59am On May 05, 2023
I see him joining Ronaldo in Saudi Arabia.

This I have seen
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by FireUpNow(m): 11:02am On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Noted. So what's the next level?
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by sans17(m): 11:10am On May 05, 2023
Make this guy come Arsenal abeg. EPL sure for us next season be that. grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Bosch10(m): 11:16am On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:
I am interested
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by 1Gentlestorm: 11:21am On May 05, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Messi, our own. So many top notch clubs still dey rush him. Potential 8th Ballon d'or.
. Name 1 top club aside barca wey want am Baba flop for psg, you dey talk yeye talk
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Topmaike007(m): 11:22am On May 05, 2023
Allmiron:
Madrid don comot....
I will bookmark this down and mention you that day
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by 1Gentlestorm: 11:22am On May 05, 2023
EggSauce:
Good move

Both PSG and Her Fans have shown the world they’re small petty club and not a world class club.
. Yenyenyen what has he done for them?? What?? Person flop and fan change am for am
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by ALARAPE22(m): 11:24am On May 05, 2023
Interested

Patrickyemi:
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Allmiron: 11:31am On May 05, 2023
Topmaike007:
I will bookmark this down and mention you that day
I don mark your moniker, pls don't beg me when I come for you
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Allmiron: 11:32am On May 05, 2023
Olarewaju89:

I think she got what she deserve now.

But bros, you need to be calming down oo grin
don't mind me bro, I will keep that in mind.
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Ebukacute(m): 11:38am On May 05, 2023
Allmiron:
Hahahaha, nah wetin your mama take born you be that, you this baaastard, your mama no even remember who your papa was, cos na plenty men dey cum in her, public rotten p**sy, she ended up raising you and your fatherless siblings alone, with proceeds from her ashewo business...

Lately, Dem dey fvck your mama with 2 super packs Indomie and one egg, or suya..

Omo ashewo, Ogun loma pa iya e da nu
Yes oo... Na me dey knack your mamma .

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by Popesuccess(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2023
iykofias:
He does what He wants, Messi is bigger than PSG #GOAT
The environment is that club is very toxic. Somebody that has already arranged For that trip with the club approval, you now want him to cancel the trip because you lost a game? They didn't even consider the people that have made arrangement to receive him in Saudi Arabia.
Re: Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:44am On May 05, 2023
Demurray:
Excuse? That's the fact! Coming from real Madrid fan
Real madrid fan indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Egypt Vs Ghana : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 18th January 2024 / Ellen DeGeneres Donates $100,000 To Emeka Nnaka, Paralysed Footballer (photo) / Eagles Now 30th In FIFA Rankings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.