Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

“I Have The Experience, Time And Energy To Serve As The Public Relations Officer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “I Have The Experience, Time And Energy To Serve As The Public Relations Officer (197 Views)

Is It Possible To Serve As NYSC Corp Member Twice??? / "No Change In Resumption Date " - OAU Public Relations Officer / Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Have The Experience, Time And Energy To Serve As The Public Relations Officer by ekeibiduntv(m): 8:50am On May 05, 2023
“I have the experience, time and energy to serve as the Public relations officer” Adekola Monsuru Adewale (Destiny)

Adekola Monsuru Adewale popularly known as Destiny, a student of The Polytechnic Ibadan has declared his intentions to run for the post of Public Relations Officer, National Association of Nigeria Students (NANS) Joint Campus Committee (JCC) Oyo state axis.

Adekola in an interview with Ekeibidun disclosed plans to fight injustice and represent the true image of students in Oyo state.

He further promised to sensitize students on their rights by organizing a leadership summit and also design a platform for interaction that will bridge the gap between the students and the association if elected.

He said –

IF ELECTED, MY OFFICE WITH THE CONSENT OF THE OTHER CABINET MEMEBERS SHALL ORGANIZE POLITICAL SENSITIZATION AND LEADERSHIP SUBMIT FOR NIGERIA STUDENTS IN OYO STATE IN COLLABORATION WITH THE STUDENT UNION OF OUR VARIOUS INSTITUTIONS. IT WILL BE AIMED AT REORIENTATION, REDEDICATION AND CREATING A PLATFORM FOR INTERACTION BETWEEN STUDENT AND THE OFFICE OF THE P.R.O OF THE ASSOCIATION. THIS WILL ENABLE THEM TO ACCESS INFORMATION, RAISE CONCERNS AND REQUEST FOR SUPPORT IN TIMELY AND EFFICIENT MANNER

AS A PRODUCT OF TRADITION AND CULTURE, WHO DRANK PURIFIED WATER OF STRUGGLE FROM THE LAKE OF FREEDOM. I SEE MYSELF AS WELL EXPERIENCED CANDIDATE TO SERVE AS THE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER, OYO NANS JCC AND TO CONTRIBUTE MY QUOTA TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF OUR EVER CHERISHED ASSOCIATION NANS.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Apply: 2023 Kazakhstan Scholarship For International Students / Jamb Result / NYSC @50, What Are The Things That Needs To Be Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.