Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday (22327 Views)

Wizkid And Davido Shutdown Beach As They Hug & Dance Together / Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by StagethemTVee: 9:36am On May 05, 2023
Here is the moment DBanj visited Mr Macaroni with a birthday gift while they sang and danced together.
Mr Macaroni requested that Dbanj should freaky hi is account with money but Dbanj declined saying Mr Macaroni is the billionaire with that capacity.

DBanj and Mr Macaroni sing and dance together during Dbanj’s visit on his birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHW7FkuE5m8

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:40am On May 05, 2023
When people in Buhari’s Government say Nigerians will miss Buhari, It's seems they are indirectly predicting doom after May 29th.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by segzysexy(m): 9:40am On May 05, 2023
Kind gestures from DBanj. Macaroni is a such a great guy. Freaky freaky daddy😂

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by Iliveforever(m): 9:40am On May 05, 2023
Nigeria na just chop your own once the opportunity comes. No be d banj wey chop 500m N power be this and he’s walking free??

That’s all I can say shaa

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by SultanOfAbia: 9:41am On May 05, 2023
The way D banj career fell off
Should be investigated by FBI and CIA

D banj that year was like a mini god
His swag and union with Don jazzy was the coolest thing ever

Until the mumu run go sign to kanye west
Him no know say Kanye na mad man wey wear suit.
Kanye useless dbanj career
He turned our King into a yankee houseboy

In this life, just stick to what works for you
Many people with succeful business in nigeria, sold it and use the money to japa
Only to go to Abroad and be begging for food to eat.

If dbanj had stayed in Nigeria and focus on his popularity in other African countries by now he would be bigger than Wizkid and Davido
He would have attained *FELA STATUS*

But now if i see dbanj for street
I go just sigh comot face

The guy really bleeped by leaving Don jazzy

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by callmevirus(m): 9:41am On May 05, 2023
Nice one
Happy birthday daddy wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by Okiton: 9:41am On May 05, 2023
wink

Correct Yoruba niggas

For those supporting MC Oluomo and the dead beat drug daddy, I spit on una yeye faces

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by maths1000: 9:42am On May 05, 2023
Na so
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by StagethemTVee: 9:42am On May 05, 2023
Only one producer knows how to work Dbanj’s vocal energy excellently. His name is Don Jazzy!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by Jennyclay(f): 9:42am On May 05, 2023
I love D’banj

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by Exc2000: 9:42am On May 05, 2023
Legendary Dbanj

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by maleekberry: 9:43am On May 05, 2023
Yesterday's man
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by Wizpa(m): 9:45am On May 05, 2023
grin
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by famousroland(m): 9:46am On May 05, 2023
abeg na Nokia xpress music them use record this video?
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by obembet(f): 9:47am On May 05, 2023
Some animal will wall til the next 8yrs... Every wise person don't add emotion to politics so that it will not affect Thier normal life...

Now look at Mr. Macaroni fighting bad government and corruption now dancing with Dbanji who Embezzled millions of Naira belongs to the Masses... grin

Mercy Johnson APC dancing with Funke akindele PDP after election...

Some werey still dey cry over nothing grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by stuffs2002: 9:47am On May 05, 2023
Tinubu destroyed the carriers of BITTER&HATEFUL Makaroni and Falz

May 29th is a day for BITTER&HATEFUL Makaroni and Falz to cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by saysugar(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
When people in Buhari’s Government say Nigerians will miss Buhari, It's seems they are indirectly predicting doom after May 29th.
idiot,ur pain isn't heal yet? Wishing ur country bad
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by Nobody: 9:48am On May 05, 2023
Dbanj scatter genevieve kpekus that year

10 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by money121(m): 9:48am On May 05, 2023
Lk
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by BigYash: 9:48am On May 05, 2023
Iliveforever:
Nigeria na just chop your own once the opportunity comes. No be d banj wey chop 500m N power be this and he’s walking free??

That’s all I can say shaa
Just what one chief told me days ago.. He said son,that opportunity will come in government someday .. Ensure you chop very well.. and help those you can help to climb too.. He said ,the country na chop ,and I chop.. Who go dey do holy holy na him go loose o.. The example he gave was tinubu. We were actually talking about Tinubu coming to Rivers.. Koko master don chop his own national cake ,everybody must chop o.. nothing anybody wan tell me again for this country.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by miniziter(m): 9:49am On May 05, 2023
I need the video of where he sang Dbanj song.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by Iliveforever(m): 9:49am On May 05, 2023
BigYash:
Just what one chief told me days ago.. He said son,that opportunity will come in government someday .. Ensure you chop very well.. and help those you can help to climb too.. He said ,the country na chop ,and I chop.. Who go dey do holy holy na him go loose o.. The example he gave was tinubu. We were actually talking about Tinubu coming to Rivers.. Koko master don chop his own national cake ,everybody must chop o.. nothing anybody wan tell me again for this country.

Fact

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by stuffs2002: 9:50am On May 05, 2023
Merch:
Dbanj scatter genevieve kpekus that year

LOL. Dbanj chop and clean mouth grin

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by Quadriwizy(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2023
Me macaroni is doing well
Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by nairalee(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2023
I just love it when i see good people bond. No envy, no hate, no pride.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday by illicit(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2023
Npower money

That's why calamities happen to them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jemima Osunde & Falz On The Set Of A New Movie / Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) / Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.