Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Is This Bank Deduction Normal Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This Bank Deduction Normal Please (326 Views)

Help: I Don't Know Where This Bank Alert Came From / Credit Deduction Theft From Account- Photo / This Bank Is Giving Loans To Non-customers, How To Access It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Bank Deduction Normal Please by Wolexyoshi(m): 10:46am On May 05, 2023
Dear Nairalander,

Please I need your input on this.

I have a Savings Account with one of the Nigeria Commercial Bank which I don't use often. I decided to run a statement of the account between April and May and I saw deduction of 6.98 in 96 places within the period.

Is this deduction normal or can I sue the Bank

6.98 x 96 = 670 naira. It's not that the money is much as compared to the interest of 1,468.11 I got in May, but I felt it shouldn't be.

Attached is the screenshot of the statement.

Thanks.

Re: Is This Bank Deduction Normal Please by advanceDNA: 10:59am On May 05, 2023
The narration of the debit is USSD...are u using the ussd service Or they are just debitting you ilegally?
If u are using..then u dont have reason to complain..if u dont ...then go lodge complain and ask for a reversal...
Re: Is This Bank Deduction Normal Please by Nobody: 11:34am On May 05, 2023
Nah only in Nigeria that bank customer don't discuss interest. Nah debit and robbery them dey discuss
Re: Is This Bank Deduction Normal Please by Nobody: 11:35am On May 05, 2023
I no go shock if na Zenith Bank! 🤣
Re: Is This Bank Deduction Normal Please by Wolexyoshi(m): 4:56pm On May 05, 2023
advanceDNA:
The narration of the debit is USSD...are u using the ussd service Or they are just debitting you ilegally?
If u are using..then u dont have reason to complain..if u dont ...then go lodge complain and ask for a reversal...

I am not using the USSD. You could see that there are 0.00 transaction in my debit.

Thanks 👍

(1) (Reply)

$10million Right Now In Your Hands / Want To Reset Opay Password And Pin? Check It Out / How Do I Get My Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.