Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom (18404 Views)

Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) / Lagos Uses Concrete Pavement For 18km Eleko Epe Junction / Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by Phantom233: 2:05pm On May 05, 2023
udemzyudex:

You've been blind to see the PPE industries that have been build in the state right?

The Ibom air
St Gabriel coconut oil factory
Ibom agricon rice processing mill
SACAM AGRO PROCESSING MILL
11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom
I dont need to.visit any link bro, those things you listed are political projects most of which are already moribund. Coconut milk has been on the news for 5yrs yet the oil isn't in d mkt, car assembly plant nko? Do we talk of peacock paint or meteringe company all these are either non functional or moribund. Even the roads are done by political contractors. grin
https://akwaibomstate.gov.ng/governor-udom-emmanuels-projects-akwa-ibom-state/

Visit the link for more details.
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by ufuosman(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2023
Udom Emmanuel as done some good projects. Kudos to him
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by 9jahotblog: 2:08pm On May 05, 2023
MrFly:
praise singer. Where are the 31 cottage industries he promised us, where are the coconut, oil palm and cassava plantation he claimed to cultivate, where is the peacock paint he revived, how about the toothpick industry he laid claim to. Udom that was booed "isua ka" on may day by civil servants. a man who cant meet with legal and lawful demands of primary sch teachers, how about gratuities owed pensioners? Udom is the worst governor Akwa Ibom has ever "selected"
check google on them. Stop your ignorance about the cottage industries he brought to Akwa Ibom State in the last 8 years in power.
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by 9jahotblog: 2:09pm On May 05, 2023
highchief1:
what about Okowa
Okowa tried too but didnโ€™t surpass the huge infrastructures Governor Udom Emmanuel did in Akwa Ibom State in the last 8 years in power
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by 9jahotblog: 2:09pm On May 05, 2023
kingyakos:

In South South
yes
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by kingyakos: 2:14pm On May 05, 2023
9jahotblog:
yes

Thank you
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by Bishop4real: 2:15pm On May 05, 2023
RamseyKush:

He is saying the truth..
How road wan take benfit poor man๐Ÿ™„

Do you know how much local farmers lose in agricultural produce & revenue because of bad roads that make it almost impossible for them to transport their final agro produce to areas where they could be sold at better & more rewarding prices. Some of the even get spoilt.

3 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by MrFly(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2023
9jahotblog:
check google on them. Stop your ignorance about the cottage industries he brought to Akwa Ibom State in the last 8 years in power.
im sure d 2k they gave u during elections is still with u. Hungry praise singers. Cottage industries my foot
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by 9jahotblog: 2:17pm On May 05, 2023
MrFly:
im sure d 2k they gave u during elections is still with u. Hungry praise singers. Cottage industries my foot
when you never check google on it. You are a new wailer on nairaland joor. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜. Keep ranting
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by 9jahotblog: 2:18pm On May 05, 2023
kingyakos:

Thank you
you are welcome ๐Ÿ™
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by MrFly(m): 2:26pm On May 05, 2023
[quote author=9jahotblog post=122947133] when you never check google on it. You are a new wailer on nairaland joor.
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by sageb: 2:35pm On May 05, 2023
MrFly:
praise singer. Where are the 31 cottage industries he promised us, where are the coconut, oil palm and cassava plantation he claimed to cultivate, where is the peacock paint he revived, how about the toothpick industry he laid claim to. Udom that was booed "isua ka" on may day by civil servants. a man who cant meet with legal and lawful demands of primary sch teachers, how about gratuities owed pensioners? Udom is the worst governor Akwa Ibom has ever "selected"

You are right, let them answer these pertinent questions?
Data boys like Ilaumoh a. k. a Hunchogee that come online to hype politicians that have failed the people of his state.
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by sageb: 2:38pm On May 05, 2023
WorldRichest:

So this single lane road is massive in your view. Okay oooo. Just tell your people to stop coming to do house-boys and house-girls in Lagos where Tinubu is tealing all the money. Stay in your state where Tinubu is not stealing the money. And if you see any Lagos indegene doing house-boy or house-girl in your state or sellin Gala and La Casera inside holup, please help us tie him down at the market square, we will come and collect him.

so hilarious
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by udemzyudex(m): 2:42pm On May 05, 2023
[quote author=Phantom233 post=122946927][/quote]

Are you in the state?
The Ibom Air is also a moribund? Will the coconut plantation be due for harvest in 2months just to suit your narrative right?
I thought you were wise ,you just sit in your dirty State and post nonsense online and acting like you know anything whereas you know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by ivolt: 2:43pm On May 05, 2023
olasaad:

Come to Ogun state and get answer to your question. They have many big industries and very bad roads yet everyone is doing their job.
I thought you guys only rate politicians based on infrastructures?'
I mean all the campaign season was about those who built vs those that didn't build.
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by highchief1: 2:52pm On May 05, 2023
9jahotblog:
Okowa tried too but didnโ€™t surpass the huge infrastructures Governor Udom Emmanuel did in Akwa Ibom State in the last 8 years in power
what of Obaseki
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by 12fruits(m): 2:54pm On May 05, 2023
You are the same person that will ask what he does with the state money. Government duty is to provide infrastructure that will encourage industries setup. Can you have industry without the right infrastructure? Appreciate the road first.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by 9jahotblog: 2:56pm On May 05, 2023
highchief1:
what of Obaseki
obaseki tried Averagely in infrastructures in Edo State.
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by obayendo1010(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2023
RamseyKush:

He is saying the truth..
A poor man will always be poor both mentally and Psychological....so oga knower what will benefit the poor man? Take the mic and tell us.
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by OBTOREPA(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2023
Investorozay:

https://www.facebook.com/100064325576843/posts/pfbid02QyPZ8DEaNkC6hXgBQzFxQbCK4WNfj6VJpzYAC3FzdNRRjqWHHxGoDLeccPeZPLH9l/?app=fbl
Northerners has never invited any of these southern governors to commission a project before, but our South South/East governors are busy fulling themselves.
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by Phantom233: 3:12pm On May 05, 2023
udemzyudex:

Are you in the state?
The Ibom Air is also a moribund? The coconut plantation will be due for harvest in 2months just to suit your narrative right?
I thought you were wise ,you just sit in your dirty State and post nonsense online and acting like you know anything whereas you know nothing.
Every enlightened akwaibomite knows that Ibom air us a private business own by mr Akan imo udofia, the Apc governorship candidate, the coconut factory has always been a super story since 2014, I don't speak sentiments the only thing Udom has done well is not commensurate to the inflow of resources to the state. Are you aware that the debt profile of akwaibom is over 200billion under Udom? Tell me how many people have the government employed over the he past 7yrs.
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by Pkid1: 3:49pm On May 05, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
God forbid bad tin o angry wetin be dis
Can we know the budget for this?
Na only you get eye for this place ahswear. Imagine the nonsense road wey dem dey celebrate. God forbid.
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2023
RamseyKush:

He is saying the truth..
if road no dey how the industry wan take come?
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by Ubongdemaga: 7:27pm On May 05, 2023
Wahooo see my vilage Mbak etoi on nairaland. I'm so happy to b alive to see this. I remembered how bad was this road, people suffered to get to the state capital Uyo despite the fact that we are in Uyo local government. But today with 200 naira u can reach state capital in 15 minutes time. Thank u Mr governor. This is one project u started n completed within ur tenure. I wasn't ur fan wen u came in but u hav shut my mouth n others. Thank u once again
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2023
Phantom233:

Every enlightened akwaibomite knows that Ibom air us a private business own by mr Akan imo udofia, the Apc governorship candidate, the coconut factory has always been a super story since 2014, I don't speak sentiments the only thing Udom has done well is not commensurate to the inflow of resources to the state. Are you aware that the debt profile of akwaibom is over 200billion under Udom? Tell me how many people have the government employed over the he past 7yrs.
Guy stop telling lies here. I'm not a fan of Udom Emmanuel but that shudn't make me tell lies abt him nd some of his projects. Ibom air is 100% owned by the state government. U're just pained that he has done what Buhari cudn't do for 8 yrs. The roads he has built has provided employment 4 hardworking youths of the state nd i'm one of them. I sell shoes at nung oku junction, a rd built by him. Only lazy pple that r looking 4 quick money keep making noise of unemployment wen there're many things 2 do.
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by Phantom233: 10:23pm On May 05, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Guy stop telling lies here. I'm not a fan of Udom Emmanuel but that shudn't make me tell lies abt him nd some of his projects. Ibom air is 100% owned by the state government. U're just pained that he has done what Buhari cudn't do for 8 yrs. The roads he has built has provided employment 4 hardworking youths of the state nd i'm one of them. I sell shoes at nung oku junction, a rd built by him. Only lazy pple that r looking 4 quick money keep making noise of unemployment wen there're many things 2 do.
Focus on d shoes you sale brother, stop saying what you don't know. I don't hate d governor but I can't celebrate his mediocre archiements. Do you know how much debt he has left behind? Roads is not anything special to educated people. As for Ibom air, no need to argue, time will tell
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by Menclothing: 10:34pm On May 05, 2023
Senator Akpabio patronize us
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by Codes151(m): 2:50am On May 06, 2023
This one Dey rush to commission unfinished projects
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:13am On May 06, 2023
Mediocrity, that's what we celebrate.
Naija self
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by BastadThiefnubu: 5:46am On May 06, 2023
Bishop4real:

Do you know how much local farmers lose in agricultural produce & revenue because of bad roads that make it almost impossible for them to transport their final agro produce to areas where they could be sold at better & more rewarding prices. Some of the even get spoilt.
Some of them are the daftest creatures on earth and will always come here to showcase their foolishness.
Continue to educate the animals and fools.
God bless you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal sacks PDP Reps, Senate Candidates; affirms Fom (Reps), Lalong (Senate) / Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard / Abdulsalami Abubakar Installed As The Chancellor Of PAMO University Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.