Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom (18428 Views)

Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) / Lagos Uses Concrete Pavement For 18km Eleko Epe Junction / Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:45am On May 06, 2023
Phantom233:

Focus on d shoes you sale brother, stop saying what you don't know. I don't hate d governor but I can't celebrate his mediocre archiements. Do you know how much debt he has left behind? Roads is not anything special to educated people. As for Ibom air, no need to argue, time will tell
At least selling shoes nd making as much as 15k profit daily is better than sitting down nd be shouting unemployment on every fora as if roads are not one of the enabling environments a government is supposed to create 4 businesses to thrive. 4 ur info i'm a graduate of Uniuyo but i can never criticise government 4 unemployment when i have upto 50k that can easily be invested 4 profit. Mek wuna de think outside the box instead of wanting 2b spoonfed by the government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by Phantom233: 10:07am On May 06, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

At least selling shoes nd making as much as 15k profit daily is better than sitting down nd be shouting unemployment on every fora as if roads are not one of the enabling environments a government is supposed to create 4 businesses to thrive. 4 ur info i'm a graduate of Uniuyo but i can never criticise government 4 unemployment when i have upto 50k that can easily be invested 4 profit. Mek wuna de think outside the box instead of wanting 2b spoonfed by the government.
focus on your hustle bro, nobody ask you if you're a graduate but your IQ speaks alot, am sure the 15k profit you claim to make daily from selling shoes at d roadside is enough proof to your deceitful nature. When you start visiting other states you'll know that roads are social benefits every government should provide and there's nothing special about it. Currently akwaibom ranks very high in unemployment. And a so call graduate is celebrating roads in a state that receives hundreds of billions monthly and has left behind a debt of over 200billion.
Re: Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:54am On May 06, 2023
Phantom233:
focus on your hustle bro, nobody ask you if you're a graduate but your IQ speaks alot, am sure the 15k profit you claim to make daily from selling shoes at d roadside is enough proof to your deceitful nature. When you start visiting other states you'll know that roads are social benefits every government should provide and there's nothing special about it. Currently akwaibom ranks very high in unemployment. And a so call graduate is celebrating roads in a state that receives hundreds of billions monthly and has left behind a debt of over 200billion.
B/w the two of us who has a low IQ? In every working systems what the government does is to create an enabling environment 4 SMEs to thrive nd good road network, security nd power is one of them so if i celebrate a newly contructed rd it's because i knw hardworking youths will take advantage of it to create an employment 4 themselves instead of waiting 4 government to spoonfeed them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Robert Akunne Obuoha Attempted To Bribe Me" - Ishaq Salihu, EFCC Zonal Head / IGP Adamu Orders Reversal Of Shift Duty Structure In Police / Guber Elections: Tribunals Deliver Landmark Judgements, Fear Grips LP Over Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.