Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

#COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros (5392 Views)

Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros / Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus / Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by Pakman: 3:04pm On May 05, 2023
Bill Gates nwa boi has delivered the message his oga sent him. What happens in the world is not what you watch on TV and the devil is not sitting in hell with a fork in his hands, rather he is living among us. The world is too populated for the Elites liking, so they will try to depopulate it as much as possible.

2 Likes

Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by LordIsaac(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2023
ManWater:
Sounds funny now, that able bodied men were locked inside house for months, and economy almost grounded, because of this nonsense Covid-419. cheesy
I saw many dead bodies in China....just bless God for Nigeria!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by Johnn44: 3:08pm On May 05, 2023
kiss
Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by eepeepook: 3:09pm On May 05, 2023
Good. Life continues. I enjoyed the lockdown, sha. It's something I can brag about to my grandkids.
Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by Johnn44: 3:09pm On May 05, 2023
LordIsaac:

I saw many dead bodies in China....just bless God for Nigeria!
shocked And you never contacted it, even once?

2 Likes

Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by Seun112233: 3:09pm On May 05, 2023
After government and powerful people phsyphone billions of money

1 Like

Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 05, 2023
Thank GOD
Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by panpan(m): 3:10pm On May 05, 2023
The WHO can no longer be trusted.
The World Health Organization is partly funded by a few rich individuals, as well as a few pharmaceutical companies, who in turn dictate the WHO's policies.

1 Like

Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by GeneralPula: 3:14pm On May 05, 2023
DrAda:
It's far from over. The world awaits the after effects of the vaccine
One nurse also told me the same..

I no take the vaccine at all..

3 Likes

Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by Hotwest: 3:15pm On May 05, 2023
@Reference OP your work don finish. No more Covid-19 daily report update. But dont worry China is cooking new one
Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by fabolouz1(m): 3:20pm On May 05, 2023
I dove my heart for the pessimists who refused to take the jab.

2 Likes

Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by malcom1X: 3:24pm On May 05, 2023
fabolouz1:
I dove my heart for the pessimists who refused to take the jab.

As them no take am them don die?
Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by DrAda(f): 3:28pm On May 05, 2023
adioolayi:

Like the ones of Yellow fever, Polio, chicken pox, Hepatitis and other vaccines ...right

None of the drugs mentioned was developed in 6 months and forced down the throats of many.

3 Likes

Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by adioolayi(m): 3:43pm On May 05, 2023
DrAda:

None of the drugs mentioned was developed in 6 months and forced down the throats of many.

You can't compare stone age with this age of advanced science and technology...

Those viruses shook the world for years before the very first know way of developing vaccines came to light..

You can't compare those times to the present...how to develop a vaccine is now a common knowledge, so far it is viruses

1 Like

Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by sakanifemi123(m): 3:56pm On May 05, 2023
Na white man create problems, na dem bring solutions. Fear the white man.

1 Like

Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by Segzy19: 4:06pm On May 05, 2023
Hmmm! Dem don conclude their experiment abi.
After Pfizer has cashed out billions of dollars of fake vaccines that confer no immunity but kills young people through myocardial infarction...

However, the only good thong COVID did for me is the work-from-home and hybrid system of work. I now go to work only twice a week, and sometimes I may not even go at all....

All in all, we thank God

3 Likes

Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by WikiGuru: 4:14pm On May 05, 2023
adioolayi:

Never a threat, really, and over 6Million died as a result of the emergency

Read well...it's no longer health EMERGENCIES... because it can now be managed better... especially because of vaccines and herd immunity

I didn't see anywhere you disputed the fact Gates funded both the research and the vaccines development.

Plus, "6 million people died" is no different from when gun runners create wars to sell weapons. People do loss their lives. If you think the world is just black and white as you see it, without power plays underneath to determine passage of wealth, then you're dumb.

2 Likes

Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by isaiahethan: 4:29pm On May 05, 2023
PHIPEX:
Suddenly Covid virus died and became impotent.

All of you should continue to dey play, some of us were not deceived. How many Nigerians took the vaccine, how come there are no more infection?

Since the Russian and Ukraine war started. That was the only cure for the scamdemic. Nothing more, the world should thank putin for introducing a war vaccine.
Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by DrAda(f): 4:37pm On May 05, 2023
adioolayi:

You can't compare stone age with this age of advanced science and technology...

Those viruses shook the world for years before the very first know way of developing vaccines came to light..

You can't compare those times to the present...how to develop a vaccine is now a common knowledge, so far it is viruses

You will come to realise soon enough why the 'stone age' way of developing drugs is very much the safest way of ensuring that these drugs do not kill us all.

Not only was COVID-19 vaccine developed at the speed of light compared to the traditional approach, it was also tested on very few subjects and the mechanism of action considered to be the first of its kind. In addition, the manufactures are not liable to any incurred side effects nor are we to be made privy of how they developed the vaccine till the year 2024.

As the popular saying goes 'Dey play'

2 Likes

Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by kkins25(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2023
Even though just a minuscule part of the population got the jab? Make i do invent my vibro cholerae jare😁
Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by mariovito(m): 6:26pm On May 05, 2023
When the fish is caught, the fly is thrown away.

This post is not about fish or fly.
Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by meedoLock(m): 7:58pm On May 05, 2023
Na this criminal some people take Maga us for Obodo Naija. People just dey cash out left and right. Even Bobo were not left out. Posterity will judge them o.

E n̄i kūre....

Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by omojeesu(m): 8:00pm On May 05, 2023
Caveat emptor!

The damage is done already with the geno-cines and its waves are spreading...
Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by Mrpojj(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2023
adioolayi:

Never a threat, really, and over 6Million died as a result of the emergency

Read well...it's no longer health EMERGENCIES... because it can now be managed better... especially because of vaccines and herd immunity
Six million where?
Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by yemzone(m): 8:21pm On May 05, 2023
Hmm.

I'm still hurt because I took the vaccine. If not for NYSC, I wouldn't have taken it. My parents are still urging me to take the booster shot, but I've sworn never to take it.
Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by godofuck231: 11:22pm On May 05, 2023
World class fraud
Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by Originalsly: 5:14am On May 06, 2023
DrAda:

It's far from over. The world awaits the after effects of the vaccine

The world awaits after effects?.... after effects been in effect. Don't you know.of vaccinated persons who have been suffering from shortness of breath? ... tiredness and fatigue? .... sudden kidney problem? ... women with no history now having severe menstrual cramps and prolonged heavy bleeding? .... but the hospitals keep running tests after test UT can't diagnose the problem? When top birologists were warning about the after effects of the mRNA vaccines they were called conspiracy theorists... auto immune diseases are in effect .... like cancer... the immune system is attacking the very body it is supposed to protect. Keep waiting to hear any of this on the major news network.
Here on NL ... somebody posted about villagers in the Congo? were running away from their villages when they saw "white doctors" coming . They feared because people were dying in the other villages they visited. These were the deadly Ebola distributors. Shortly after... the deadly Ebola virus hit world news. Ebooa was always around ... why suddenly it became that deadly? Covid was around and will be around as long as there are animals on earth ... why suddenly this virus became soooo deadly that the world had to shut down?... soooo deadly that it will be in a household packed with people but kill only one? Now suddenly this one is declaring basically the virus I no longer a threat... because he says so. Thus is the calm before the storm..... another one is in the works.
Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by Abudu2000(m): 8:47am On May 06, 2023
They are done cashing out
Re: #COVID-19 No Longer A Global Health Emergency - WHO Chief, Tedros by Ray07(m): 1:11pm On May 06, 2023
WikiGuru:
It was never a threat really, just some greedy capitalists creating means to amass wealth.

Bill Gates funded the research Lab in Wuhan where the virus broke out of.

Bill Gates also a part owner of and Ally of the Pfizer, makers of the Vaccines for which WHO gave exclusive rights to deliver vaccines all over the world through its parents company, Astra-Zeneca. Just greedy folks milking the world.
so they did what they do to computers on humans. . . . grin

Create virus and also the anti. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Half Head Man / Weight Loss |trim, Tone And Tighten Your Skill With Aloe Body Toning Kit / 28 April World Safety And Health At Work Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.