Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,463 members, 7,861,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Labour Governorship Candidate In IMO Speaks On Those Plotting Against Imolites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Governorship Candidate In IMO Speaks On Those Plotting Against Imolites (173 Views)

God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift / Name & Arrest Those Plotting An Interim Govt - Yabagi Sani, IPAC Chairman To DSS / Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Labour Governorship Candidate In IMO Speaks On Those Plotting Against Imolites by Sexygallant: 3:25pm On May 05, 2023
The labour Candidate in IMO speaks "I am a significant threat to those plotting against Imolites".

Imo doesn't seem to stay away from national news. From killings, kidnapping and labour strike, it's all happening, a total black out has brought high inflation within a few days. Imoloites are not happy. This unrest is brewed by those sitting on the seat of power mainly for selfish gains. I am not a new comer to politics but I must admit the politicking is changing, people are more aware of issues concerning governance. Even in my primary election which was conducted in accordance with the electoral act and the party's constitution, some elements have induced and collaborated with some bad eggs to try and taint the process.

That aside why matter to me is my state, Imo state, a state known for its dazzling hospitality and enjoyment galore, has now turned to one of the most unsafe places to go to in Nigeria. These were the issues I discussed with my family, friends and loved ones before I entered the race. Imo needs someone with a clear vision, Imo needs a man that has the interest of the people at heart, Imo needs peace again. I charge all my Imolites across the nation and in the diaspora to join us take back our state from the hands of the oppressors" Senator Athan Achonu speaking with journalists in an interactive session.

Re: Labour Governorship Candidate In IMO Speaks On Those Plotting Against Imolites by didroon43: 3:38pm On May 05, 2023
How many governorship candidate are there in Imo?

However, I pray for the best of them to contest and rule.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery To Generate $10 Billion From Exports- Aliko Dangote. / 10th National Assembly: The Candidate I Will Support Will Emerge Through A C / TINUBU: A Trailblazer In Nigeria's Politic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.