Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift (13224 Views)

Where Is Amaechi As Rivers Political Leaders Take Sides In Wike, Fubara Rift? / Tinubu’s Move To End Wike, Fubara Rift Has Collapsed – APC / Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Thonyboy: 9:38am On Jan 15
Amid his rift with Governor Sim Fubara of Rivers State, the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Nyesom Wike, has said nobody can bring him down because God raised him.

He said detractors ganging up and plotting to bring him down will fail.

Speaking when he visited his loyalist and former Rivers Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Felix Obuah, at his Omoku country home in Ogba-Egbema-Ndoni Local Government Area, Wike said those who ganged up against him in the past failed.

According to Wike: “Anybody that God has raised, you cannot bring down. It doesn’t matter how many they are; it doesn’t matter the number of meetings they hold. They will not succeed.

“It is not about today. You praise Wike. Heaven and earth know that without Wike, this and that. The next day, Wike must go down. It is not going to work. You cannot bring me down.

“I’m not the most intelligent person; I’m not the most handsome person. But as it pleases God, He chooses to put me where I am. So, anybody wasting his time to plot against me, you are plotting against yourself.

“They should go and check the history of those who plotted and what happened to them. They all failed. You must be a man of character.”

https://.ng/2024/01/15/god-raised-me-those-plotting-to-bring-me-downll-fail-wike-amid-fubara-rift/

4 Likes

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by AqualinaXYZ: 9:44am On Jan 15
Baba mi you’ll go down

Where’s Amaechi today?

Where’s Odili?

Where’s Omeha

Anyday you come out to contest for any political position beyond rivers state na that day you go know say people hate you

Even for this PH You no go even win without rigging

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Enemyofpeace: 10:17am On Jan 15
Your drum will soon tear

38 Likes

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by GanagiBitrus: 10:17am On Jan 15
Basketmouth Wike, rest abeg.

45 Likes

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by OgaRico(m): 10:17am On Jan 15
God raised you, so who raised the others?

35 Likes

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by davies(m): 10:18am On Jan 15
Wike is a drowning man that doesn't know that President Tinubu is a master planner.
By the time the rug is removed from his feet na then him go know say na mumu him be.

14 Likes

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by theamazonguru(m): 10:19am On Jan 15
Wike PLEASE REST

You too do biko.

1 Like

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Nazgul: 10:19am On Jan 15
Can someone tell this man to leave Rivers State alone and focus on his primary assignment which is Abuja?

He has been mute despite all the recent cases of kidnappings plaguing the Capital of recent. One would have expected him to come out on air and assure Abuja inhabitants of their safety but no, his focus is controlling Rivers Treasury.

In saner climes he would have been forced to resign, but knowing how Nigerians love to praise and defend their oppressors, I don't see anything of such happening anytime soon.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Military0001: 10:20am On Jan 15
Any small thing they will involve God, deceiving themselves with God this and God that… Mtchww

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Thisis2raw(m): 10:20am On Jan 15
When I see some comments here I laugh, only if you live in pH or rivers at large that you can know influence this man has.
On Friday a radio station (Nigeria info 92.3) there presenter asked a question (why are ikwerre people quite after all the threats from the ijaw people in rivers state)
When the Ikwerre called in, they all said they are waiting for the time anybody would touch their son (wike) then they would know, after all the ijaws are minority in the state.
Forget what you read on line here, in reality no be so

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by theamazonguru(m): 10:20am On Jan 15
davies:
Wike is a drowning man that doesn't know that President Tinubu is a master planner.
By the time the rug is removed from his feet na then him go know say na mumu him be.

He go do am like crypto project wey Dem rug pull.
Please no loud am yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Olatunji1929: 10:20am On Jan 15
Your reign is coming to an end whether you like it or not you are now powerless anybody that follow you in national politics with go down with you I only pity ortorm and his crew

3 Likes

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Deefirm: 10:20am On Jan 15
Stop crying like a baby everyday, no be only you be politician for Nigeria, learn from El-Rufai, Amechi and Osinbanjo what maturity is.

Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2024/01/15/god-raised-me-those-plotting-to-bring-me-downll-fail-wike-amid-fubara-rift/

6 Likes

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by jmoore(m): 10:21am On Jan 15
Go and ask about Saul. God raised Saul and still got kicked out.

6 Likes

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Olarewaju89: 10:21am On Jan 15
Everything na God. Even when you are doing evil na still God name you go call. Mumu 70 years old man undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by abhosts(m): 10:21am On Jan 15
Look at this ambassador of satan calling on God's name. Why is religion a negative influence in Nigeria? Who did this to Africans?

9 Likes

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by flexyrule(m): 10:21am On Jan 15
Lol
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Xscape1993(m): 10:22am On Jan 15
It is well with you sir.
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Ttipsy(f): 10:22am On Jan 15
One day u Will not be in power again

1 Like

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Kaycee9242(m): 10:22am On Jan 15
You talk too much oga

1 Like

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Judolisco(m): 10:22am On Jan 15
Make wike focus on Abuja abeg... Kidnappers abducting people in duste... Duste is very close to d main city and before you know they would start coming to d main city.... All dis rivers wahala, make e stop am abeg

4 Likes

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Kukutente23: 10:23am On Jan 15
Funny nigerians
Their loot is their god
The last line though
It seems Wike just like the word character without bothering to find out the meaning.
You advised Ambode to fight godfatherism. You explicitly said you'll have nothing to do with Rivers State once your term is done.
Today you're fighting to be godfather of Rivers State
And you still have the mouth to mention character?!!

4 Likes

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by saxahe33: 10:23am On Jan 15
Lolz
Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:23am On Jan 15
Minister for fct is busy fighting for his pocket, and Abuja has become a den of kidnappers misplace priority, citizens has to resort to crowd funding

2 Likes

Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by Dpharisee: 10:25am On Jan 15
What I have realised in all these fights is that the average Ijaw does not have the kind of mind that the some other Nigerians have, Rotimi Amaechi fought this same battle and put Peter Odili in his place, then Wike fought Amaechi and put him in his place similar scenario, then Wike decided to move power to another ethnic group which he wants to keep ruling alongside Abuja.
I recall Jonathan shooting himself in the foot when he removed his Chief of Army Staff General Ihejirika under pressure from northern leaders and he lost his second term to Buhari.

Aggrieved people in Rivers State who are already tired of Wike's rascality gave Fubara their support and next thing he has been summoned to Abuja for a meeting with Tinubu to ratify Wike's written demands and he chickened out.

I think he will most likely get the Ambode treatment as Tinubu will give the APC machinery to Wike while he continues to bankrolls Rivers PDP from Abuja coffers with Tinubu looking the other way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

55 People Stole N1.34tr – Lai Mohammed / Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) / Jega Offers To Resign, Jonathan Rejects; Resignation Amounts To Treason – Agf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.