Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies (57085 Views)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by Laple0541(m): 9:20pm On May 05, 2023
Really!

She just heard the news abi? No wahala.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by ussv: 9:28pm On May 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Don't they see at home? Why must everything be on social media?
My brother, I was actually in that same school of thought.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by niyi123: 9:47pm On May 05, 2023
can someone suggest to me where I can get nice shirt and trouser between Oshodi and Idumota ASAP

Thanks
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by We4all: 9:55pm On May 05, 2023
Boobs is a weapon.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by Enemyofpeace: 9:56pm On May 05, 2023
DMerciful:
don't mind those kids

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by advanceDNA: 10:59pm On May 05, 2023
DMerciful:

Baba ..i dey always wonder oooo the kind witchcraft wey dey worry dem wey be say na socil media dem dey follow each other talk...

two pple wey dey fvck oooo

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by starstaz(m): 11:24pm On May 05, 2023
scrolldown88:
Lol.
This people no get each other phone number? Abi na long distance marriage? Why does this have to be on Instagram.
This is the first mistake married people make. Putting your business and conversation online suggest that you welcome the general public to air their opinion on the state of affairs in your home. Now there's alot of lunatic online, and they are going to have opinions that will (wether you like it or not) directly or indirectly affect your relationship with your spouse.

i just reason m, na true talk u just yarn ooo, bro.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by cococandy(f): 1:38am On May 06, 2023
ibkayee:
She could've said this to him in private

Well they have to let us know they talk to each other .

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by ibkayee(f): 2:06am On May 06, 2023
cococandy:

Well they have to let us know they talk to each other .
grin
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by perdollar(m): 5:25am On May 06, 2023
Testing testing testing. The reactivated kayanmata is working again

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by maticar: 5:25am On May 06, 2023
jaybenugo:
Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies

Judy Austin, the second wife of Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has consoled her husband over the death of his first son, Kambilichukwu, whom he had with his first wife, May, IGBERETV reports.

This consolation comes after Yul Edochie took to Instagram to thank those who expressed sympathy for his family, saying that their love and concern was overwhelming.

She posted a photo of her husband on her Instagram account on Thursday night, and wrote;

Yul replied;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr1W-ALLyqN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Kambilichukwu, who was Yul and May’s first son and second child, passed on two months after his 16th birthday.

https://igberetvnews.com/1444379/yul-edochies-second-wife-judy-austin-consoles-sons-death-yul-replies/
people living in same house and messaging themselves on sm is what i cant understand

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by Jolly1010: 5:38am On May 06, 2023
Pele oooo, "dispiser". Face your life.
randymirrors:
Looks like she's lost weight. Her waistline is slimmer. She looks more beautiful here. Though I despise her being.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by lexy2014: 5:49am On May 06, 2023
isabi2lof:

The evil men pretends to be nice at first , later , they go on to show their true colours.

Who cares about them undecided

what true colours are you referring to?

did this lady not know that yul edochie was already married before she married him?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by TheMostComplex1: 7:47am On May 06, 2023
The guy called you & the 2nd wife like chasing clout.

I believe one person wrote both comments
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by iamdapsyj(m): 7:49am On May 06, 2023
DMerciful:

They are even cruising on the death of a young man...... it's really sad SMH!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by iamdapsyj(m): 7:51am On May 06, 2023
maticar:

people living in same house and messaging themselves on sm is what i cant understand

That's the madness the world has turned into....
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by FireUpNow(m): 8:36am On May 06, 2023
Yul should get a third wife since that is all he wanted. Getting used pu**y up and down. My condolences to his family for the death of his son.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by isabi2lof: 9:31am On May 06, 2023
lexy2014:

did this lady not know that yul edochie was already married before she married him?

I blamed Yul , he owed his wife loyalty and not the other woman.

So you're now blaming the woman ,forgetting how some men can be petty when it comes to cheating . Some men and their sugarcoated mouth are like 5&6
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by lexy2014: 12:04pm On May 06, 2023
isabi2lof:

I blamed Yul , he owed his wife loyalty and not the other woman.

So you're now blaming the woman ,forgetting how some men can be petty when it comes to cheating . Some men and their sugarcoated mouth are like 5&6

you didnt answer my questions.

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by isabi2lof: 12:37pm On May 06, 2023
lexy2014:

you didnt answer my questions.

His adulterous lifestyle of course, the woman is not the problem here , it was the man that went after her and begged her to be his side chick .

The woman knew he was married, she might just wish to be a side chick but it happens that she's now legally married to him .

Same nairaland that advises men to have side chicks , guess you're new on NL .

If I refused to date a married man , that's my own business but I can't vouch for others.

Married men are the ones forcing ladies to be their side chicks , yes they're the ones running after single ladies and married women to be their side chicks.
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by lexy2014: 12:50pm On May 06, 2023
isabi2lof:

His adulterous lifestyle of course

The woman knew he was married

every other thing you typed which I deleted is irrelevant to the simple questions i asked.

if the lady knew he was married and was an adulterer, why then did she as an adult decide to marry him?
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by isabi2lof: 1:09pm On May 06, 2023
lexy2014:

every other thing you typed which I deleted is irrelevant to the simple questions i asked.

if the lady knew he was married and was an adulterer, why then did she as an adult decide to marry him?

It's irrelevant to you cos you're a man , to you a married man has the right to cheat on his wife.

What happens to the man keeping his vows to his woman, did the woman forced herself on the said man.

If the man did not go after her , I don't think the issue of 2nd wife will come into the picture.

Men should learn to keep their third leg in one place , nobody will blame any side chick or side cork for anything.

It's you would made a vow to your spouse should be held accountable for your actions.

I've stopped blaming any side chick or side cork for anything, if you cherish what you've , you won't trade it for anything.

Last time I checked, the man was equally an adult , so why painting it as if it's only the woman that's is an adult or is the man in question a baby
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by lexy2014: 1:14pm On May 06, 2023
isabi2lof:

It's irrelevant to you cos you're a man , to you a married man has the right to cheat on his wife.

What happens to the man keeping his vows to his woman, did the woman forced herself on the said man.

If the man did not go after her , I don't think the issue of 2nd wife will come into the picture.

Men should learn to keep their third leg in one place , nobody will blame any side chick or side cork for anything.

It's you would made a vow to your spouse should be held accountable for your actions.

I've stopped blaming any side chick or side cork for anything, if you cherish what you've , you won't trade it for anything.

Last time I checked, the man was equally an adult , so why painting it as if it's only the woman that's is an adult or is the man in question a baby

offpoint. doesnt answer the question.

Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by isabi2lof: 1:40pm On May 06, 2023
lexy2014:

offpoint. doesnt answer the question.

Maybe she's also an adulteress undecided

Hope you're satisfied with this .
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by lexy2014: 2:43pm On May 06, 2023
isabi2lof:

Maybe she's also an adulteress undecided

Hope you're satisfied with this .

so why did it take you so much time to admit that she is an adulteress?
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2023
GoldenJAT:
If only Christianity permitted marrying More than one wife!!

Alaye forget permission jor
Marry ur two wives in peace ooo
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by isabi2lof: 6:24pm On May 06, 2023
lexy2014:

so why did it take you so much time to admit that she is an adulteress?

It's because you're only finding fault in her .
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by VULCAN(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2023
There will never come a day in your life when you will be considered worthy enough to untie Peter Obis shoes.

You are a vermin working for evil people who are happy that you are available to do useless jobs and earn a pittance.

There is nobody in the hierarchy of APC that will spare 1 minute silence if you die tonight.

Antipob777:
This is absolute rubbish. People who see at home everyday coming to social media to spew rubbish.

I guess they learnt this habit from Peter obi.

Shame on Peter obi

Nonsense
Re: Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies by lexy2014: 6:31pm On May 06, 2023
isabi2lof:

It's because you're only finding fault in her .

the same fault that you have admitted that she has. why did it take you so long to admit she is an adulteress?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" / Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot / Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.