Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

How To Know God's Will And How To Respond - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know God's Will And How To Respond (304 Views)

1 John Kjv (whoever does not love does not know GOD, because GOD is love) / I Want To Know God / Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know God's Will And How To Respond by Tboy222: 4:19pm On May 05, 2023
Some of us are not certain about how The Lord speaks to us.

We want to hear God verbatim,but mostly it is not always the case.

God can speak to us through different medium, through his Word,through the voices of others,through signboards, numbers, our thoughts,telecommunication gadgets,.... Etc

But one certain way to be sure God is speaking to you is that there is always a repetition.

When God wants you to do something or take a step you hear that same command from different voices or people.

You will hear the same thing even if their narratives might be different you hear it from different sources, but they always tend to arrive at the same conclusion.

That is a sign God is speaking to you.

A lot of us always expect God to answer our prayers immediately ,but no God Almighty always works in stages.

God is a tester,Just Like He tested Abraham in the book of Genesis 22:2 " And He said take now thine son Isaac whom thou lovest and offer Him as a burnt offering upon one the mountains which I shall tell thee off."

The Lord Here tested Abraham,that was not the first test He had initially asked Him to leave the land of His Fathers.

The Book of Genesis 12: 1-2 says " And the Lord said to Abram Get thee out of thy country
And from thy Kindred, and from thy Father's land into a land I will show thee."

Verse 2 "And I will make thee a great nation,And I will bless thee,and make thy name great and thou shalt be a blessing."

Now Abraham had to pass the test by taking a step of faith, He also passed the test of faith when He was promised a son Isaac at His Old age. (Romans 4:18-21)

" Who against hope believed in hope,that He might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken,so shall thy seed be."

Verse19 "And being not weak in faith,He considerd not His own body now dead,when He was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb:

Verse 20 " He staggered not at the promises of God through unbelief,but was strong in faith giving glory to God."

Verse 21 " And being fully persuaded that,what He had promised,He was also able to perform."

So you see here Abraham had to pass different stages or levels of what I call a Faith test in order to achieve His promise.

So most times before God gives us something He has promised He has to take us through different stages or different levels of Faith test.

It is like taking an exam where you have to move from one stage to the next class.

If God had promised you a Child,a promotion at work, a spouse, financial freedom ,or a ministry you will have to undertake different levels of Faith test to determine if you will be able to handle or simply if you will still be faithful after receiving the promise.

What should be your response to God's instructions

Now what should be your response

(1) God steps are gradual and of different levels we just have to move or stay ln faith according to the instructions received and ask God to speak directly into our hearts when we are not sure of if we lack the resources to move forward.

(2) Put God's will first

(3) Speak the Word out ,Speak out The promises out despite the circumstances,fear, anxiety, rejection, suffering,and hopeless state or stagnation you feel.

(4) Always thank God in advance for showing up and being right on time.

If you are yet to give your life to Jesus Christ, I am not just talking about believing Jesus Christ exist or Is the Son of God. ( James 2:19) "Thou believest that there is one God thou doest well, the devil's also believe and trembles."

So believing Jesus Christ is real,or being a choirister, choir member, or even a pastor does not qualify you for Heaven.

What qualifies you is Holiness and Righteousness before God. ( Hebrews 12:14) " Follow peace with all men and Holiness without which no man shall see the Lord."

To live a life of Holiness you have to do only one thing that qualifies everyone for the race to Heaven. Salvation from Sin is paramount and necessary for anyone who wants to make Heaven.

The Book of Romans 3:23 puts it clearly " For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God."

The Book of Romans 3:10 states " There is none righteous no not one"

So I urge you to go down on your knees and humbly and sincerely ask Jesus Christ to forgive you off all your past deeds. Tell Him you are sorry and ask Him to wash you with His precious blood. Ask Him to give you the grace and power to overcome temptations and to continue in His Word.

The Bible states it in proverbs 28:13 " He that covereth His sin shall not prosper but whosoever confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy."

Congratulations your name has been written in the Lambs Book of Life,you are now a joint heir of the Kingdom of God.

Get a Bible read and pray daily morning and evening and at spare times. Look for a Bible believing Church where Jesus Christ is the center of the message alongside Holiness and Righteousness.

I would love to recommend the following YouTube channels for your spiritual growth and development.
1: Sid Roth it is supernatural ( youtube)
2: Randy Kay ministries (youtube)
3: Deep Believer (youtube)
4: Trailblazer ( youtube)
5: Above inspiration ( youtube)
6: Truly transformed ( youtube)
7: Grace for purpose ( youtube)
8: INRI MOTIVATION ( youtube)
9: Deliverance down under ( youtube)
10: Delafe testimonies ( youtube)
11: Notsofastbaby ( youtube)
12: propheticdreamer (youtube)

God bless you all I will be praying for you all amen.

Re: How To Know God's Will And How To Respond by Kobojunkiee: 4:28pm On May 05, 2023
Tboy222:
■ Some of us are not certain about how The Lord speaks to us. We want to hear God verbatim,but mostly it is not always the case. God can speak to us through different medium, through his Word,through the voices of others,through signboards, numbers, our thoughts,telecommunication gadgets,.... Etc But one certain way to be sure God is speaking to you is that there is always a repetition. When God wants you to do something or take a step you hear that same command from different voices or people. You will hear the same thing even if their narratives might be different you hear it from different sources, but they always tend to arrive at the same conclusion. That is a sign God is speaking to you. A lot of us always expect God to answer our prayers immediately ,but no God Almighty always works in stages.
■ God is a tester,Just Like He tested Abraham in the book of Genesis 22:2 " And He said take now thine son Isaac whom thou lovest and offer Him as a burnt offering upon one the mountains which I shall tell thee off." The Lord Here tested Abraham,that was not the first test He had initially asked Him to leave the land of His Fathers. The Book of Genesis 12: 1-2 says " And the Lord said to Abram Get thee out of thy country
And from thy Kindred, and from thy Father's land into a land I will show thee." Verse 2 "And I will make thee a great nation,And I will bless thee,and make thy name great and thou shalt be a blessing." Now Abraham had to pass the test by taking a step of faith, He also passed the test of faith when He was promised a son Isaac at His Old age. (Romans 4:18-21) " Who against hope believed in hope,that He might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken,so shall thy seed be." Verse19 "And being not weak in faith,He considerd not His own body now dead,when He was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb: So you see here Abraham had to pass different stages or levels of what I call a Faith test in order to achieve His promise. So most times before God gives us something He has promised He has to take us through different stages or different levels of Faith test. It is like taking an exam where you have to move from one stage to the next class. If God had promised you a Child,a promotion at work, a spouse, financial freedom ,or a ministry you will have to undertake different levels of Faith test to determine if you will be able to handle or simply if you will still be faithful after receiving the promise.
1. Stop using the name of God to propagate these lies in your heads of deceive others. God said He only answers those who are already following His Will meaning you must first be living your life in obedience to God's Will before God can answer your prayers/pleas, your asks/requests/requests, etc. And the Will of God refers to God's Law and agreement with man, in our time, it is Jesus Christ, God's Law and Constitution in the Kingdom of God. Those who do not obey Jesus Christ do not obey God's Will, it is that simple. undecided

2. In Scripture, we read rather that God tests only those who are already under Covenant or His Will. So your claim that God randomly tests individuals is but a lie. Stop using the many mentions of the name of God to deceive people. undecided
Re: How To Know God's Will And How To Respond by delkuf(m): 6:06pm On May 05, 2023
Tboy222:
Some of us are not certain about how The Lord speaks to us.

We want to hear God verbatim,but mostly it is not always the case.

God can speak to us through different medium, through his Word,through the voices of others,through signboards, numbers, our thoughts,telecommunication gadgets,.... Etc

But one certain way to be sure God is speaking to you is that there is always a repetition.

When God wants you to do something or take a step you hear that same command from different voices or people.

You will hear the same thing even if their narratives might be different you hear it from different sources, but they always tend to arrive at the same conclusion.

That is a sign God is speaking to you.

A lot of us always expect God to answer our prayers immediately ,but no God Almighty always works in stages.

God is a tester,Just Like He tested Abraham in the book of Genesis 22:2 " And He said take now thine son Isaac whom thou lovest and offer Him as a burnt offering upon one the mountains which I shall tell thee off."

The Lord Here tested Abraham,that was not the first test He had initially asked Him to leave the land of His Fathers.

The Book of Genesis 12: 1-2 says " And the Lord said to Abram Get thee out of thy country
And from thy Kindred, and from thy Father's land into a land I will show thee."

Verse 2 "And I will make thee a great nation,And I will bless thee,and make thy name great and thou shalt be a blessing."

Now Abraham had to pass the test by taking a step of faith, He also passed the test of faith when He was promised a son Isaac at His Old age. (Romans 4:18-21)

" Who against hope believed in hope,that He might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken,so shall thy seed be."

Verse19 "And being not weak in faith,He considerd not His own body now dead,when He was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb:

Verse 20 " He staggered not at the promises of God through unbelief,but was strong in faith giving glory to God."

Verse 21 " And being fully persuaded that,what He had promised,He was also able to perform."

So you see here Abraham had to pass different stages or levels of what I call a Faith test in order to achieve His promise.

So most times before God gives us something He has promised He has to take us through different stages or different levels of Faith test.

It is like taking an exam where you have to move from one stage to the next class.

If God had promised you a Child,a promotion at work, a spouse, financial freedom ,or a ministry you will have to undertake different levels of Faith test to determine if you will be able to handle or simply if you will still be faithful after receiving the promise.

What should be your response to God's instructions

Now what should be your response

(1) God steps are gradual and of different levels we just have to move or stay ln faith according to the instructions received and ask God to speak directly into our hearts when we are not sure of if we lack the resources to move forward.

(2) Put God's will first

(3) Speak the Word out ,Speak out The promises out despite the circumstances,fear, anxiety, rejection, suffering,and hopeless state or stagnation you feel.

(4) Always thank God in advance for showing up and being right on time.

If you are yet to give your life to Jesus Christ, I am not just talking about believing Jesus Christ exist or Is the Son of God. ( James 2:19) "Thou believest that there is one God thou doest well, the devil's also believe and trembles."

So believing Jesus Christ is real,or being a choirister, choir member, or even a pastor does not qualify you for Heaven.

What qualifies you is Holiness and Righteousness before God. ( Hebrews 12:14) " Follow peace with all men and Holiness without which no man shall see the Lord."

To live a life of Holiness you have to do only one thing that qualifies everyone for the race to Heaven. Salvation from Sin is paramount and necessary for anyone who wants to make Heaven.

The Book of Romans 3:23 puts it clearly " For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God."

The Book of Romans 3:10 states " There is none righteous no not one"

So I urge you to go down on your knees and humbly and sincerely ask Jesus Christ to forgive you off all your past deeds. Tell Him you are sorry and ask Him to wash you with His precious blood. Ask Him to give you the grace and power to overcome temptations and to continue in His Word.

The Bible states it in proverbs 28:13 " He that covereth His sin shall not prosper but whosoever confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy."

Congratulations your name has been written in the Lambs Book of Life,you are now a joint heir of the Kingdom of God.

Get a Bible read and pray daily morning and evening and at spare times. Look for a Bible believing Church where Jesus Christ is the center of the message alongside Holiness and Righteousness.

I would love to recommend the following YouTube channels for your spiritual growth and development.
1: Sid Roth it is supernatural ( youtube)
2: Randy Kay ministries (youtube)
3: Deep Believer (youtube)
4: Trailblazer ( youtube)
5: Above inspiration ( youtube)
6: Truly transformed ( youtube)
7: Grace for purpose ( youtube)
8: INRI MOTIVATION ( youtube)
9: Deliverance down under ( youtube)
10: Delafe testimonies ( youtube)
11: Notsofastbaby ( youtube)
12: propheticdreamer (youtube)

God bless you all I will be praying for you all amen.

thanks for the write up. Don't let Kobo discourage you. He sent from the kingdom of darkness

1 Like

Re: How To Know God's Will And How To Respond by Tboy222: 6:24pm On May 05, 2023
delkuf:
thanks for the write up. Don't let Kobo discourage you. He sent from the kingdom of darkness

All we have to do is to pray for him thanks and. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: How To Know God's Will And How To Respond by Kobojunkiee: 6:28pm On May 05, 2023
Tboy222:
■ All we have to do is to pray for him thanks and. God bless you.
Again, God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous — their every prayer — plea, request, petition — is made filthy by their sins(unholiness) and as a result an abomination to God. Stop praying meaningless prayers and start trusting and obeying God instead. That is the only way to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and God's righteousness in order that all the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) shall be added onto you. There is no other way, and no amount of praying can combat the way. undecided
Re: How To Know God's Will And How To Respond by delkuf(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2023
Tboy222:

All we have to do is to pray for him thanks and. God bless you.
that guy don't need prayers. Those atheist in nl are better than him

(1) (Reply)

Prophecies Are Not Infallible / Getting Rid Of Incubus / The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.