Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates (22569 Views)

Tuchel Contracts COVID-19 Hours To Club World Cup Clash / Arsene Wenger: Mikel Arteta Wants Ex-arsenal Boss To Return To Club / Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Great100000: 5:38pm On May 05, 2023
Sin no more, I will talk to PSG owner on your behalf to forgive you.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by callme2dy(m): 5:38pm On May 05, 2023
He will be disgraced in EPL like CR7

He should pls stay till end of season and lift league 1

Newcastle is already begging him with blank check to stay in Europe and champions league[/quote]
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by kingyakos: 5:42pm On May 05, 2023
Love your humility
Love you Messi

No love to that hausa goat for Al Nasr
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Haveyoueatentod: 5:44pm On May 05, 2023
He should tender a personal apology to that tortoise head witch called mbappe that boy hates Messi
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Kobicove(m): 5:46pm On May 05, 2023
I thought he was doing strong head before...

Look Mr man no human being in this world is indispensable and that includes you undecided

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by treatise: 5:46pm On May 05, 2023
God1000:
Good, you just can't hate Messi.

His humility is what makes him different from other players of his caliber and why people like him.

He will always be the best
Absolutely. He's largely opposite of the other person( I can't recall his name) grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by MisteerConcord(m): 5:46pm On May 05, 2023
grin with his poorly edited image

thegooddieyoung:

You just registered today on NairaLand and without wasting any time you started bombing!!!

Your target is that initial 100k deposit abi?

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Megabig: 5:48pm On May 05, 2023
rajunor:
Because of this man, I've decided my son must play football. Such a bag of talent.

Your son “must” not play football. Your son will pursue a career that will excite him and also push him to the stars. He will go ahead and be great amongst his peers and will gladly enjoy what he does…

We should stop dictating for our offsprings, let them grow to do what they actually love as a career,if it happens to be football, then perfect…
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

A "day off" turn Umrah if how many days?
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Kobicove(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2023
thegooddieyoung:

You just registered today on NairaLand and without wasting any time you started bombing!!!

grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Karemarealty288(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2023
Kendrick Lamar once said " Humble"
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by wildikeman(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2023
rajunor:
Because of this man, I've decided my son must play football. Such a bag of talent.

Its a lie..its because of the money jare...
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Espelbengz(m): 5:50pm On May 05, 2023
Still waiting to hear from you 😊

What things did he do while at Barcelona? Educate those of us ignorant of them!

abobote:
He actually thought he was still in Barcelona where he can do whatever he likes

Good he accepted his wrong and apologized

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Neimar: 5:54pm On May 05, 2023
Hambivert:
Messi is a mastermind in guilt tripping organisations, he did so with Barcelona when he decided not to commit to a new contract and wanting out of the club because he thought him stalling would make them give him a bigger offer. Then he decided to leave, but when he saw it may lead to a brutal court battle he didn't envisage in his plan, he pulled the curtains and stopped his antics.
Surprisingly, he agreed to a salary cut, someone that wanted a raise...but his exorbitant wage had made Barcelona insolvent already.

I guess that's what he wanted to do with PSG, but he forgot the owners of PSG are major stakeholders in the Arab world which he thought he would use again for guilt tripping.

Now he must apologise, big clubs can't afford his excesses anymore.

You must be very stupid.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Kukutenla: 5:54pm On May 05, 2023
Hambivert:
Messi is a mastermind in guilt tripping organisations, he did so with Barcelona when he decided not to commit to a new contract and wanting out of the club because he thought him stalling would make them give him a bigger offer. Then he decided to leave, but when he saw it may lead to a brutal court battle he didn't envisage in his plan, he pulled the curtains and stopped his antics.
Surprisingly, he agreed to a salary cut, someone that wanted a raise...but his exorbitant wage had made Barcelona insolvent already.

I guess that's what he wanted to do with PSG, but he forgot the owners of PSG are major stakeholders in the Arab world which he thought he would use again for guilt tripping.

Cho cho cho cho
Were you there?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Angelfrost(m): 5:54pm On May 05, 2023
Medicine after Death...!

Messi, you fvck up!

You should have sought the permission of your coach and club! That's how things are done!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Ade1177: 5:55pm On May 05, 2023
tishbite42:
grin
How are the mighty fallen?!
CR7 won't condescend to this gutter level

Never

When you're big you're big

See how Messi stand like jss2 student apologising

Messi can join any club he likes, why apologise to PSG fans that Boo you

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Angelfrost(m): 5:57pm On May 05, 2023
rajunor:

You don't decide what a child should be or should do...!

Your sole job is to nurture his dreams and talents, then point him in the right direction.

Besides, only less than 10% of football lovers and players get into the big leagues!
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by boborosky(m): 5:57pm On May 05, 2023
Hambivert:

See as you calm down dey analyze rubbish....... Your hate for Messi stinks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Pinterest: 5:58pm On May 05, 2023
Hambivert:

Delusion from a Penduist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Angelfrost(m): 5:59pm On May 05, 2023
Weedhustler:
GOAT...HE is bigger than that wack club PSG that can cut tickets anyhow.

Yeah... But he isn't bigger than the 'great' clubs in Saudi Arabia!

You have spoken well! undecided
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by insightful01(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2023
I know it! . He's not that arrogant to behave that way.
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Allmiron: 6:09pm On May 05, 2023
If na sui e go don cry go meet Piers Morgan

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Rexymania(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2023
He said he's waiting for what the club wants to do with him 😆 dude is telling them to bring it on. He actually wanted them to terminate his contract 😁😁
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by petermichaels(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2023
U JUST CANT HATE HIM. THIS IS WHY HE IS LOVED.
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Nicenixon: 6:44pm On May 05, 2023
thegooddieyoung:

I think say na only me notice am, the mad guy no even chill at all, na mumu go fall am sha.
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Uniquekriss(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2023
rajunor:
you cannot decide, you only have to pray and hope cos if it's not among his talents, he cannot exceed beyond street football and na injury go yakpa
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Uniquekriss(m): 6:52pm On May 05, 2023
theophorus:
Chai!
Somethings can humble person ooo.

See as Baba humble dey "Beg".

Lala na your employer dem be.
that's a sign of maturity, knowing fully well he erred, unlike your Penaldo that pride and stubbornness is humbling him right now, just 4months in Saudi, he's already looking for how to leave and the chairman of the club resigned and called his signing scam. Imagine the way he was axed from Man U, Please get counsel

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by phemmyfour: 7:53pm On May 05, 2023
God1000:
Good, you just can't hate Messi.

His humility is what makes him different from other players of his caliber and why people like him.

He will always be the best
Very humble guy. If it's the other guy, na to organize interview with Morgan be the next action

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React / Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) / Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.