Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates (22570 Views)

Tuchel Contracts COVID-19 Hours To Club World Cup Clash / Arsene Wenger: Mikel Arteta Wants Ex-arsenal Boss To Return To Club / Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by phemmyfour: 7:54pm On May 05, 2023
theophorus:
Chai!
Somethings can humble person ooo.

See as Baba humble dey "Beg".

Lala na your employer dem be.
That's maturity at display. See how he died the matter in two paragraphs. No epistle or organized interview
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by EUGENEINYANG(m): 8:01pm On May 05, 2023
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ da cut ticket die I hate dam
Weedhustler:
GOAT...HE is bigger than that wack club PSG that can cut tickets anyhow.
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Pkid1: 8:07pm On May 05, 2023
Weedhustler:
He's coming back to Barcelona
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Icon79(m): 8:17pm On May 05, 2023
Smart gurl. Come take a hug, betta person πŸ‘

O pari

rajunor:
Because of this man, I've decided my son must play football. Such a bag of talent.
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Numerouno94(m): 8:19pm On May 05, 2023
Angelfrost:
Medicine after Death...!

Messi, you fvck up!

You should have sought the permission of your coach and club! That's how things are done!

Angelfrost leave our Messi for us. His left toe is way bigger than the whole French league. BTW, how our match this weekend go b? gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Numerouno94(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2023
theophorus:
Chai!
Somethings can humble person ooo.

See as Baba humble dey "Beg".

Lala na your employer dem be.

Some of u reason like chickens. Everyone knws how humble Messi is. He apologized because of his humility. Incase u don't know, Messi can decide not to apologize and notin, absolutely notin will happen. The least is wat they did, suspension or fine.

Mind u, Messi's left toe is bigger than the whole of the French league. Dig dat!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Faposky95: 8:39pm On May 05, 2023
No better example in the modern day of leadership
If WW3 came ....Messi would be needed to resettle the human race after the war.

Facts
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Yseone(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2023
Brostitute keep quiet dia.

abobote:
He actually thought he was still in Barcelona where he can do whatever he likes

Good he accepted his wrong and apologized
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Rebuker(m): 9:05pm On May 05, 2023
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Enemyofpeace: 9:58pm On May 05, 2023
rajunor:
Because of this man, I've decided my son must play football. Such a bag of talent.
the only problem be sey your son get bow legs grin grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Gbogbowa: 10:11pm On May 05, 2023
Krublog:
I heard he was missing CR7 and went to visit.

Next stop for Messi is Al Hilal....
you got it and that is why they brought Ronando to Saudi to encourage other players nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Peacecore: 10:21pm On May 05, 2023
God1000:
Good, you just can't hate Messi.

His humility is what makes him different from other players of his caliber and why people like him.

He will always be the best
I dey tell you. We his fans have more pride than him. Dude I too humble to my liking sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Peacecore: 10:22pm On May 05, 2023
rahmontech:
Awure for a reason. Unlike the Saudi Penaldo
Comrade increase d volume grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Peacecore: 10:23pm On May 05, 2023
tishbite42:
grin
How are the mighty fallen?!
CR7 won't condescend to this gutter level
Na y dem pursue am enter Camels' league and dem wan deport am ASAP grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by tesppidd: 10:26pm On May 05, 2023
But apologizing to teammates is different from apologizing to the club.
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Angelfrost(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2023
Numerouno94:

Angelfrost leave our Messi for us. His left toe is way bigger than the whole French league. BTW, how our match this weekend go b? gringrin

Okay o... I can't argue with you Messi and Ronaldo fans!

This weekend will be full of upsets... Big Sam is cooking something special! cool
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Numerouno94(m): 11:28pm On May 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

Okay o... I can't argue with you Messi and Ronaldo fans!

This weekend will be full of upsets... Big Sam is cooking something special! cool

We Messi fans re simple and humble. Na Pendulums like fight. Ask Lamasta if u tink i'm lying.gringrin

Big Sam fit turn Small Sam oo.. because our humble Pep has got plans to wrapping up the league using Leeds as a scapegoat. I got this from a reliable source...gringrin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by caesymore(m): 11:37pm On May 05, 2023
Weedhustler:

Leave those fools I don curse them they no fit carry UCL for 10 decades fools cut my 100k ticket, funny enough they were the only game remaining after Saturday matches I was jejely waiting for my money till I enter livescore come see jonsing

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Successkay12(m): 12:34am On May 06, 2023
abobote:
He actually thought he was still in Barcelona where he can do whatever he likes

Good he accepted his wrong and apologized
U sabi read at all? His apologizing to his team mates and not the club.
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by otipoju(m): 3:43am On May 06, 2023
Hambivert:
Messi is a mastermind in guilt tripping organisations, he did so with Barcelona when he decided not to commit to a new contract and wanting out of the club because he thought him stalling would make them give him a bigger offer. Then he decided to leave, but when he saw it may lead to a brutal court battle he didn't envisage in his plan, he pulled the curtains and stopped his antics.
Surprisingly, he agreed to a salary cut, someone that wanted a raise...but his exorbitant wage had made Barcelona insolvent already.

I guess that's what he wanted to do with PSG, but he forgot the owners of PSG are major stakeholders in the Arab world which he thought he would use again for guilt tripping.

Now he must apologise, big clubs can't afford his excesses anymore.

You Sabi the guy wella. Unfortunately Arabs no send him papa message.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by wagzy37: 6:36am On May 06, 2023
Hambivert:
Messi is a mastermind in guilt tripping organisations, he did so with Barcelona when he decided not to commit to a new contract and wanting out of the club because he thought him stalling would make them give him a bigger offer. Then he decided to leave, but when he saw it may lead to a brutal court battle he didn't envisage in his plan, he pulled the curtains and stopped his antics.
Surprisingly, he agreed to a salary cut, someone that wanted a raise...but his exorbitant wage had made Barcelona insolvent already.

I guess that's what he wanted to do with PSG, but he forgot the owners of PSG are major stakeholders in the Arab world which he thought he would use again for guilt tripping.

Now he must apologise, big clubs can't afford his excesses anymore.

Don’t say I didn’t do anything for you sir.

1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Adebowale89(m): 7:14am On May 06, 2023
I love C Ronaldo than messi before not because of anything but because he doesn't have Talent that MeSSI had but struggle to be who he was today but mehn I hate proud people, was never impressed with videos of C Ronaldo and fans, even Messi with the Talent give the fans huge attention

I hereby chose Messi as my Goat

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by martineverest(m): 7:32am On May 06, 2023
Angelfrost:
Medicine after Death...!

Messi, you fvck up!

You should have sought the permission of your coach and club! That's how things are done!
did u read the full apology?.....Monday is usually a free day for them at PSG....he thought it was as usual and decided to plan his travel ,but PSG suddenly decided to make that day a work day .... besides, the day he travelled was a workers day in France which was a public holiday... PSG knew what they were doing
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by martineverest(m): 7:39am On May 06, 2023
otipoju:

You Sabi the guy wells. Unfortunately Arabs no send him papa message.
Qatar and Saudi are worst of enemies....PSG knew Messi was going to Saudi so they decided to ask players to suddenly return to training despite Mondays was usually a free day at PSG and last Monday was a public holiday in France too

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Angelfrost(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2023
martineverest:
did u read the full apology?.....Monday is usually a free day for them at PSG....he thought it was as usual and decided to plan his travel ,but PSG suddenly decided to make that day a work day .... besides, the day he travelled was a workers day in France which was a public holiday... PSG knew what they were doing

I know... Still, his coach should have been in the know at the very least.
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Beverlyjean(f): 10:47am On May 06, 2023
God1000:
Good, you just can't hate Messi.

His humility is what makes him different from other players of his caliber and why people like him.

He will always be the best

So u can't identify a manipulator when u see 1
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Beverlyjean(f): 10:49am On May 06, 2023
Numerouno94:

Some of u reason like chickens. Everyone knws how humble Messi is. He apologized because of his humility. Incase u don't know, Messi can decide not to apologize and notin, absolutely notin will happen. The least is wat they did, suspension or fine.

Mind u, Messi's left toe is bigger than the whole of the French league. Dig dat!!

His left toe that can't score 20 goals a season... if he is bigger than the league...y did he go there ...u guys are just freaks ... Will u say same if Ronaldo did same ?? U will call him arrogant... Messi is a manipulative criminal and a racist
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by Justfacts: 11:16am On May 06, 2023
FlawlessKarl:

Who cares about a dead player like Ronaldo, who really cares. We're talking about world cup winner here and you bring in an inconsequential being to the discussion.

Ronaldo is now an inconsequential being Hatred can blindfold anybody truly if anyone can refer to CR7 in the world today as inconsequential.
Re: Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates by donem: 11:33am On May 06, 2023
Kai I now so much respect this Guy, owning up for his mistake. It takes only wisdom and humility, for a man of such high level fame to apologise despite being fined.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React / Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) / Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.