Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) (1895 Views)

I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest / Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others / Igbo Presidency Very Impossible- Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2023

1: Never involve In any protest against this government

2: Never complain but be sarcastic like never before

3: When Hausa comes for tinubu to attack him YOU SHOULD FIGHT FOR HIM because tinubu isn't the problem but the ignorance of the poor W and North

4: Love ipob don't let Politicians deceive u with their evil plays and reduce talking too much

5: Don't wish evil on this government if u know u arent righteous( being Religious is the worst form of unrighteousness )

6: Support tinubu to make 99% of his cabinets from Yoruba tribe ,let the Senate president be a Yoruba man

7: Never take any pastor serious from June 2nd , 2023

8: Never forgive those who hurt u politically be the spectators and laugh as you want

9: In 2410BC A Female neph called Ifeoma( aifomæscu )a daughter of Aisoghe•dlac came from ancient Edo to igboland ,she saw to business mindedness of igbos as she dwelled on the right side ,she has children scattered at onitsha( aniocha right ) down to Agulu and aniocha ,delta state SO LOVE EDO PEOPLE MORE THAN U LOVE URSELVES, IN TROUBLE FIGHT FOR THEM IN FUTURE & DONT LET THEIR POLITICIANS OR PASTORS TRICK YOU , THEY ALONE SHARE SAME VIBRATIONS AS U IN NIGERIA

10: Trust no Politician, Revered Father or Pastor because when they say A we above knows it's B

11: Don't join evil Igbo Politicians into north/SE/SS alignment.

You might face tribulations but remember it toughens you ancient southern western Siberia faced worst ( crotia ) but today they are great. This earth shall last till 2.5million years till the sun changes it's skin you still have 2.5million years to enjoy the fruits of your pains AGAIN ,NEVER TRUST ANY POLITICIAN NOR PASTOR !

Do this so that my spirit can rest well when I die anytime from now

3 Likes

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by hadjipapiey(m): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2023
Oya take it away!

1 Like

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2023
hadjipapiey:
Oya take it away!
wat away?
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by slimfit1(m): 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2023
Never listen to any Pastor predicting elections. You can see now that the judges are now brave they are going to dismiss this case for Tinubu. They have seen how weak the Labour Party is so its a gone case Obi has faith in the wrong people.

3 Likes

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2023
My spirit shall watch over you when i'm gone but don't take any Politician nor pastor serious and defend tinubu if hausas come for him ,he is a father of igbos like Obasanjo but ignorant poor yorubas love him by his tribal cards which he dosent like playing .

Even when 99% of his cabinets are yorubas watch watch watch but stand by him against the Hausas dis is wat new nigeria is all about.
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Igboid: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:

1: Never involve In any protest against this government

2: Never complain but be sarcastic like never before

3: When Hausa comes for tinubu to attack him YOU SHOULD FIGHT FOR HIM because tinubu isn't the problem but the ignorance of the poor W and Ne

4: Love ipob don't let Politicians deceive u with their evil plays and reduce talking too much

5: Don't wish evil on this government if u know u arent righteous

6: Support tinubu to make 99% of his cabinets from Yoruba tribe ,let the Senate president be a Yoruba man

7: Never take any pastor serious from June 2nd , 2023

8: Never forgive those who hurt u politically be the spectators and laugh as you want

9: In 2410BC A Female neph called Ifeoma( aifomæscu )a daughter of Aisoghe•dlac came from ancient Edo to igboland ,she saw to business mindedness of igbos as she dwelled on the right side ,she has children scattered at onitsha( aniocha right ) down to Agulu and aniocha ,delta state SO LOVE EDO PEOPLE MORE THAN U LOVE URSELVES, IN TROUBLE FIGHT FOR THEM IN FUTURE & DONT LET THEIR POLITICIANS OR PASTORS TRICK YOU , THEY ALONE SHARE SAME VIBRATIONS AS U IN NIGERIA

10: Trust no Politician, Revered Father or Pastor because when they say A we above knows it's B

You might face tribulations but remember it toughens you ancient southern western Siberia faced worst ( crotia ) but today they are great. This earth shall last till 2.5million years till the sun changes it's skin you still have 2.5million years to enjoy the fruits of your pains AGAIN ,NEVER TRUST ANY POLITICIAN NOR PASTOR !

Do this so that my spirit can rest well when I die anytime from now

Lol!
Why should Ndiigbo fight for Tinubu when Hausas come for him? grin
How is that any of our business?

Abegi o!

Our own nah sidon dey look. We no dey fight or defend anyone but ourselves.
It's a jungle. All man/group for themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2023
slimfit1:
Never listen to any Pastor predicting elections. You can see now that the judges are now brave they are going to dismiss this case for Tinubu. They have seen how weak the Labour Party is so its a gone case Obi has faith in the wrong people.
Any wise man with foresight will support tinubu but in his heart ( u will want to understand me but stupidity in u won't understand my narratives) my problem is his gullible tribalistic people who don't even know tinubu apart from his money sharing at bourdillon gate and his tribal cards.
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2023
Igboid:

Lol!
Why should Ndiigbo fight for Tinubu when Hausas come for him? grin
How is that any of our business?

Abegi o!

Our own nah sidon dey look. We no dey fight or defend anyone but ourselves.
It's a jungle. All man/group for themselves.
... The rot in Nigeria is too deep , see the recent appointments of tinubu( though no Igbo in his appointment it's ok by me cos that's how I expected that ) and know that an era is gone and allowing Hausafulani to attack him is like bringing back that era , they are silent u should be silent too then WATCH AND READY TO STRIKE THEM WHEN THEY COME FOR TINUBU.

See, When they come for poor yorubas laugh and enjoy but don't let them attack tinubu , you stood for Jonathan stand for tinubu ...I have my reasons . I'm a higher being I see wat u don't .

Besides yorubas and igbos share same immortal ancestors ,

Now answer me how many moslems has tinubu appointed but u guys are making noise with moslem moslem thing right?

Mobilise ur igbo people and do my bidding and see what a*****o wanted in 1957 before Satan possessed him after stay in prison then Satan left him in 1980 and he regretted and went back to status quo
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by slimfit1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Any wise man with foresight will support tinubu but in his heart ( u will want to understand me but stupidity in u won't understand my narratives) my problem is his gullible tribalistic people who don't even know tinubu apart from his money sharing at bourdillon gate and his tribal cards.

I am a huge fan of Tinubu 10yrs ago now you an I can see that Hausa Fulani people put him there with the hope that he won't finish his tenure like Yara dua
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Igboid: 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... The rot in Nigeria is too deep , see the recent appointments of tinubu( though no Igbo in his appointment it's ok by me cos that's how I expected that ) and know that an era is gone and allowing Hausafulani to attack him is like bringing back that era , they are silent u should be silent too then WATCH AND READY TO STRIKE THEM WHEN THEY COME FOR TINUBU.

See, When they come for poor yorubas laugh and enjoy but don't let them attack tinubu , you stood for Jonathan stand for tinubu ...I have my reasons . I'm a higher being I see wat u don't .

Now answer me how many moslems has tinubu appointed but u guys are making noise with moslem moslem thing right?

Mobilise ur igbo people and do my bidding and see what a*****o wanted in 1957 before Satan possessed him after stay in prison then Satan left him in 1980 and he regretted and went back to status quo

Lol!
Ndiigbo share nothing in common with Yorubas except this British Colonial experiment called Nigeria.
The only thing Ndiigbo have strength to fight for is for anything that will enable us separate ourselves from the mess called Nigeria.

When and if the Hausa-fulani attack Tinubu.
It's the duty of Yorubas and Tinubu to defend themselves and duty of Igbos to observe from sidelines and hope a window of opportunity develops from the fracas that can allow us separate ourselves from both of them without having to fight a war of survival in our Homeland again.

If you are a wise spirit as you claimed, go deliver this message to your own people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
Igboid:

Lol!
Ndiigbo share nothing in common with Yorubas except this British Colonial experiment called Nigeria.
The only thing Ndiigbo have strength to fight for is for anything that will enable us separate ourselves from the mess called Nigeria.

When and if the Hausa-fulani attack Tinubu.
It's the duty of Yorubas and Tinubu to defend themselves and duty of Igbos to observe from sidelines and hope a window of opportunity develops from the fracas that can allow us separate ourselves from both of them without having to fight a war of survival in our Homeland again.

If you are a wise spirit as you claimed, go deliver this message to your own people.
who are my people?
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Igboid: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
who are my people?

I wouldn't know.
Who are they?
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
slimfit1:

I am a huge fan of Tinubu 10yrs ago now you an I can see that Hausa Fulani people put him there with the hope that he won't finish his tenure like Yara dua
Tinubu I know would have signed deal with death himself because I knew that he knew what Fulanis planned by keeping him there.

Only thing I said you should do is just one thing " don't allow Hausafulani attack tinubu " even if they are killing them don't involve urself but don't let Hausa Fulani attack him let's see how they will enjoy this 8yrs .
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by SisterFire(f): 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
Fight against ignorance masses rather than evil Politicians. Universally u can't fight evil Politicians and win without fight ignorant masses good at Lagos Tribalism.
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Basic123: 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
Igbo people 😆

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by wahahlawahala: 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2023
Comedy Central, Okoro ppl Sabi betta comic relief 😂

6 Likes

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2023
Basic123:
Igbo people 😆

I can't have it, destroy it. 😀

4 Likes

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Basic123: 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

I can't have it, destroy it. 😀
I tell you

They are very bitter people with mischievous intentions toward others.

4 Likes

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Parada: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
Wailing of varying proportion from Alaigbo daily on Nairaland na wa o this period.

4 Likes

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Tflex01: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
slimfit1:

Lol I thought you will say like Buhari. grin

Clown.

3 Likes

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Tflex01: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
Parada:
Wailing of varying proportion from Alaigbo daily on Nairaland na wa o this period.

A lot of them are depressed already.

You will pity some of them if you see them physically. Many of them have gone fully mad. Hate is really a bad thing.

4 Likes

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by SisterFire(f): 11:46am On Jun 14, 2023
Must read
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2023
Antizikist + mouth odour= Talking Lawna vecle
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by AntiZikist: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2023
These are the kind of special advicers to President Peter Obi of the future Zionist Republic of Alaigbo .

Lunatics.

4 Likes

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by AntiZikist: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Antizikist + mouth odour= nsalaugba

Funniest thing about your useless post is how you drag Edo people enter your madness citing fake Igbo history .

3 Likes

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2023
AntiZikist:

Funniest thing about your useless post is how you drag Edo people enter your madness citing fake Igbo history .

in future dey go show u pepper and remember Edo own Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by AntiZikist: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:
in future dey go show u pepper and remember Edo own Lagos.

0koro, Bini taking over Lagos will see to your permanent banishment.

Besides, Bini and Yoruba peeps share a very rich and amicable history while you remain their slaves.

Cretin.

4 Likes

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Omoawoke: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Antizikist + mouth odour= Talking Lawna vecle

Some how I like you even though you are a crazy ipob and sometimes sound mentally unstable.
Though I find it hard to understand you but you talk like you are not from this planet. Are you an alien? Are you same as Sisterfire?

3 Likes

Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by mrvitalis(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:

Lmao watin you smoke? Yorubas are not different from Hausa to the igbo man.. In fact houses have been fairly better to igbos than yorubas
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2023
AntiZikist:

0koro, Bini taking over Lagos will see to your permanent banishment.

Besides, Bini and Yoruba peeps share a very rich and amicable history while you remain their slaves.

Cretin.
you and Fulani are one not beautiful bini people whom u refused voting because you called them Omo ibo during last election.

#Edo no dey forget ...u remember ba?
Re: Things I Want From Igbos In This Tinubu's Presidency( Very Important ) by Amunethseranu(f): 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lmao watin you smoke? Yorubas are not different from Hausa to the igbo man.. In fact houses have been fairly better to igbos than yorubas
Young Politician do you want ur freedom from satanic lootings or what? Tinubu is ur freedom ticket not obi who will be building beautiful castles for those cursed maggots up north . I may not like Yoruba for their Amala ewedu behaviour but u see Hausa Fulani I hate this people eh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Is Fake - Official / Is Aba Geometric Power A Scam? / 10 Questions for President Obasanjo | Allegations of Gross Misconduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.