Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate (57162 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Unveils State-of-the-art Automated Car Port (video) / Keletapwa Farauta To Become North East's First Elected Female Deputy Governor / Meet The First Ever Female Deputy Governor In Kaduna State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by placeofallure(f): 8:41pm On May 05, 2023
Simongm:
That is good to know. Okun people should forgive Dino and support him, because he is our best bet to Lugard house and not Elder Leke for obvious reasons.

Are you an Okun person? Which of the Okun towns if Yes?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Kubin: 8:41pm On May 05, 2023
Alao046:
The kind beating wey all these ones go collect from APC hand ehh, i just dey laugh in advance.
And na Tinubu go be president when them go do the election. Una see say Dino don stop to dey abuse Asiwaju since he became the candidate of pdp, but Asiwaju go still use pepper hot him yansh for this election.
PDP fit no get reach 30% of total vote cast
asiwaju is no from kogi na,so his not voting,are u talking about the same way he was selected,

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by holuwatimzy(m): 8:43pm On May 05, 2023
Though I don't like him..

But that's very impressive.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Alao046(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2023
Kubin:
asiwaju is no from kogi na,so his not voting,are u talking about the same way he was selected,
Keep crying baby.
Dino will soon be joining Pandora Criminal and UK detainee to cry.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Thegoodone13(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2023
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by placeofallure(f): 8:44pm On May 05, 2023
Alao046:
The kind beating wey all these ones go collect from APC hand ehh, i just dey laugh in advance.
And na Tinubu go be president when them go do the election. Una see say Dino don stop to dey abuse Asiwaju since he became the candidate of pdp, but Asiwaju go still use pepper hot him yansh for this election.
PDP fit no get reach 30% of total vote cast

I was wondering how Dino go take look Tinubu in the face after all the abuse. He even fell on the floor, rolling trying to mimic Tinubu. Let him come and be governor and let me see.
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Lovenorth: 8:44pm On May 05, 2023
Binani part two

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Crownbackhome: 8:44pm On May 05, 2023
He fails before he contest!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Cassandraloius: 8:46pm On May 05, 2023
Dino has plans for her. grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Lamasta(m): 8:48pm On May 05, 2023
xpressionx:
Nice.
Any other person can win apart from Bello
Is Bello contesting

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by chukel(m): 8:49pm On May 05, 2023
The jandor of kogi.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Megabig: 8:50pm On May 05, 2023
God1000:
Good, but why is it so difficult to have a female governor and president in Nigeria?

Meanwhile the rabble rouser senator should behave well this time, enough of his buffoonery

I donโ€™t know how Dino will be contesting for governor and people are cheering him. Nigerians are impossible people

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Alao046(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2023
placeofallure:

I was wondering how Dino go take look Tinubu in the face after all the abuse. He even fell on the floor, rolling trying to mimic Tinubu. Let him come and be governor and let me see.
I swear, he will over lose this election, i just dey laugh.
This na walk over for APC.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Biletaste(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2023
Is she a white witch?
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Badassniggga(m): 8:57pm On May 05, 2023
proprince:
It is either an Igala Governor or no deal.

apc and pdp canmot maginalise the Igala tribe which is the majority and thing they will win after the betrayal from Bello.

We have an Igala man in LP in person of Col. Abu and that is the person the Igala tribe will support.

STFU. When the Igalas were running the governorship like it was their birthright, did you complain? Igalas governed Kogi from 1999 - 2015 and you guys didn't deem it fit to allow others govern. I could remember my Igala course mates boasting to me foolishly back then that Ebiras are minority and will never rule Kogi till God did his wonders in 2015. If not God's grace and the death of the Igala winner in 2015 (forgot his name), Bello wouldn't have become governor.

I love the fact everyone is having their pound of flesh against the Igalas now. Maybe una go rest and learn how to be fair Maybe, just maybe you guy will be allowed to taste the seat of power again. I'm not Bello's fan but he did and performed more than what your Igala kindred did together since 1999 yet you want your tribesman again to come and govern with nothing to show for it. Thunda Faya una there.

And speaking of LP in Kogi state, if LP see up to 15% make I lay egg ๐Ÿฅš.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by slivertongue: 9:06pm On May 05, 2023
garfield1:

Not in kogi

You have started with your petty comments
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by LilleG(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2023
yarimo:
Dead on arrival ambitions
I don't think PDP can win kogi oo.
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by LilleG(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2023
Biletaste:
Is she a white witch?
What did you see sir? grin
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Kelvin3476: 9:09pm On May 05, 2023
slivertongue:
Women deserve a place in govt house and in governance
who is holding them back ?
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Tobex31(m): 9:11pm On May 05, 2023
Must you always show your tribal bigotry everywhere you go? Can you just listen to yourself ? After 16 years of Igala misrule in Kogi, you still claim your tribe is marginalized? truly you are an enemy of democracy but posterity will catch up with you guys this time around sad

It is either an Igala Governor or no deal.

apc and pdp canmot maginalise the Igala tribe which is the majority and thing they will win after the betrayal from Bello.

We have an Igala man in LP in person of Col. Abu and that is the person the Igala tribe will support.

[/quote]
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Badassniggga(m): 9:12pm On May 05, 2023
LilleG:

I don't think PDP can win kogi oo.
why not? Elections are won most times by popularity, and not credibility. I won't be surprised if Dino defeats Ododo of APC or whatever his name is. No one knows Ododo outside Kogi central, but Dino is more popular and can pull an upset to Bello's anointed candidate's chances.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by slivertongue: 9:13pm On May 05, 2023
Kelvin3476:

who is holding them back ?

Did my comment deserve you question
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by LilleG(m): 9:15pm On May 05, 2023
Badassniggga:
why not? Elections are won most times by popularity, and not credibility. I won't be surprised if Dino defeats Ododo of APC or whatever his name is. No one knows Ododo outside Kogi central, but Dino is more popular and can pull an upset to Bello's anointed candidate's chances.
Yes Dino melaye is more popular but in this country that we are, Godfatherism matters alot too. Don't forget that fact. This APC don't mind doing anything possible to see that APC still retains its seat in kogi
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:17pm On May 05, 2023
Female gini, how does female boss treat their subordinates not to talk of being a governor. Maybe in the nearest future.
God1000:
Good, but why is it so difficult to have a female governor and president in Nigeria?

Meanwhile the rabble rouser senator should behave well this time, enough of his buffoonery

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Cromagnon: 9:18pm On May 05, 2023
God1000:

Women don't have what it takes
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Cromagnon: 9:20pm On May 05, 2023
Ugaboy:
Women too should be encouraged to participate in politics.
Why
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by angelfallz(m): 9:23pm On May 05, 2023
Really? DIno is not married?
braveboi4life:
Dino no get wife, so it's strategic to pick a female who will double as Deputy and first lady...we dey watch ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Simongm(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2023
placeofallure:

Are you an Okun person? Which of the Okun towns if Yes?
Yes, I am from Ayetoro-Gbede.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by IfnobeGod20: 9:25pm On May 05, 2023
Simongm:
That is good to know. Okun people should forgive Dino and support him, because he is our best bet to Lugard house and not Elder Leke for obvious reasons.
For structural reason. Elder Leke doesn't have structure outside Yagba land.
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by garfield1: 9:26pm On May 05, 2023
slivertongue:

You have started with your petty comments

Me and you know that pdp can't win kogi just as sylva can't win bayelsa.dino is a petty man

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by mensos544: 9:27pm On May 05, 2023
Baseless Man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.