Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,895 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate (57187 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Unveils State-of-the-art Automated Car Port (video) / Keletapwa Farauta To Become North East's First Elected Female Deputy Governor / Meet The First Ever Female Deputy Governor In Kaduna State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by jaxxy(m): 9:28pm On May 05, 2023
Nice choice. Wish him the best.
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Tareq1105: 9:33pm On May 05, 2023
God1000:
Good, but why is it so difficult to have a female governor and president in Nigeria?

Meanwhile the rabble rouser senator should behave well this time, enough of his buffoonery

Can a leopard change its skin? Dino can decide to climb a tree and start crying. If you ask him, he would tell you it's bcoz Tinubu wanted to kill him.

Dino Melaye will slap this woman if she challenge him. I recall when Dino said on the floor of the Senate that he would sleep with senator Remi Tinubu. Imagine that.

Do you know how many women have left Dino Melaye on account of beating?

Do you see any woman living with him?

Do background checks before you vote people o. Dino is a thug, he's not matured enough to be a leader.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by arsenal33: 9:35pm On May 05, 2023
His side chick?
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 9:36pm On May 05, 2023
God1000:
Good, but why is it so difficult to have a female governor and president in Nigeria?

Meanwhile the rabble rouser senator should behave well this time, enough of his buffoonery

BECAUSE FEMALES ARE NOT GOOD AT TAKING LEADERSHIP ROLES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by placeofallure(f): 9:38pm On May 05, 2023
Simongm:

Yes, I am from Ayetoro-Gbede.

That means you are Dino's kinsman. I wish you the best of luck but Dino is not a credible person.
I'm from Egbe, the Jerusalem of Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Stanweezy(m): 9:38pm On May 05, 2023
Kogi State PDP chairman, my Igbo brothers should help me translate his name grin
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Jostoman: 9:43pm On May 05, 2023
yarimo:
Dead on arrival ambitions
you are not God, Dino is the incoming governor of Kogi state.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by ojobek: 9:43pm On May 05, 2023
Alao046:
The kind beating wey all these ones go collect from APC hand ehh, i just dey laugh in advance.
And na Tinubu go be president when them go do the election. Una see say Dino don stop to dey abuse Asiwaju since he became the candidate of pdp, but Asiwaju go still use pepper hot him yansh for this election.
PDP fit no get reach 30% of total vote cast
I didn't get it,you mean Tnubu will rig d election.shmm
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by ojobek: 9:45pm On May 05, 2023
Tareq1105:

Can a leopard change its skin? Dino can decide to climb a tree and start crying. If you ask him, he would tell you it's bcoz Tinubu wanted to kill him.

Dino Melaye will slap this woman if she challenge him. I recall when Dino said on the floor of the Senate that he would sleep with senator Remi Tinubu. Imagine that.

Do you know how many women have left Dino Melaye on account of beating?

Do you see any woman living with him?

Do background checks before you vote people o. Dino is a thug, he's not matured enough to be a leader.
Like Fani who is the spoke person for Tinubu ni

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Tareq1105: 9:46pm On May 05, 2023
Jostoman:

You want to help him to increase his fleet of cars.
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Simongm(m): 9:47pm On May 05, 2023
IfnobeGod20:
For structural reason. Elder Leke doesn't have structure outside Yagba land.
I tell you, and some of our people don't seems realize this.
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Enemyofpeace: 9:48pm On May 05, 2023
Na fight go scatter them. No be Dino? Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Tareq1105: 9:49pm On May 05, 2023
ojobek:
Like Fani who is the spoke person for Tinubu ni

Yes, like saying FFK is contesting to be Gov in Osun state. No be comedy be that? They're in the same category just that FFK is still a bit better bcoz he doesn't do comedy.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Kubin: 9:56pm On May 05, 2023
Alao046:

Keep crying baby.
Dino will soon be joining Pandora Criminal and UK detainee to cry.
tinubu children own houses and properties worth millions of dollars in different parts of the world, your here defending your oppressor,drug lord just because of either ethnic or religion background.i pity you,and your generation, because you will still remain slave to you pay masters, that gives you stipend, that's why you will die poor.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Simongm(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2023
placeofallure:

That means you are Dino's kinsman. I wish you the best of luck but Dino is not a credible person.
I'm from Egbe, the Jerusalem of Nigeria.
Okay, who is your credible candidate that have the structures and campaign strategies that can trickle down to convincing voters from Central and Eastern Senatorial districts?
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by extol1(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2023
proprince:
It is either an Igala Governor or no deal.

apc and pdp canmot maginalise the Igala tribe which is the majority and thing they will win after the betrayal from Bello.

We have an Igala man in LP in person of Col. Abu and that is the person the Igala tribe will support.
But
We have the population but Igala are not united. I thought if they can get the post. We need to present a single Igala candidate but no they are reasoning that way.
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by deyplay: 10:14pm On May 05, 2023
God1000:

to avoid Binani situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Menclothing: 10:21pm On May 05, 2023
This is. A win for him
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Judolisco(m): 10:23pm On May 05, 2023
Simongm:
That is good to know. Okun people should forgive Dino and support him, because he is our best bet to Lugard house and not Elder Leke for obvious reasons.
we won't forgive Dino... He one of d idiots in politics

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Bigchristo: 10:25pm On May 05, 2023
braveboi4life:
Dino no get wife, so it's strategic to pick a female who will double as Deputy and first lady...we dey watch 😂
Hmmm🧐🧐 Ogbon Sodik you Dey think far 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by yarimo(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2023
Jostoman:
and you turn yourself to God with you comment
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by silverkings: 10:46pm On May 05, 2023
Alao046:
The kind beating wey all these ones go collect from APC hand ehh, i just dey laugh in advance.
And na Tinubu go be president when them go do the election. Una see say Dino don stop to dey abuse Asiwaju since he became the candidate of pdp, but Asiwaju go still use pepper hot him yansh for this election.
PDP fit no get reach 30% of total vote cast
nobody knows tomorrow my guy.... Nobody knows tomorrow. Same kogi, you know how yahaya Bello became the governor.

Tomorrow is pregnant Mpa
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Monzze: 10:50pm On May 05, 2023
proprince:
It is either an Igala Governor or no deal.

apc and pdp canmot maginalise the Igala tribe which is the majority and thing they will win after the betrayal from Bello.

We have an Igala man in LP in person of Col. Abu and that is the person the Igala tribe will support.

Can you even read what you typed and see if you'd made any sense

Igala ruled kogi from 1991-2015, no one talked of marginalization, Igala was even the deputy in the last administration. it's now that things are not going your way you're thinking of being marginalized...

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Emola12(m): 11:15pm On May 05, 2023
braveboi4life:
Dino no get wife, so it's strategic to pick a female who will double as Deputy and first lady...we dey watch 😂
like the way your forefather throw way his wife properties outside that year abi Ori yin oo pee sir
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by lakesidepapa(m): 11:32pm On May 05, 2023
chukel:
The jandor of kogi.

Normal level, he will get what he want.. Apc will deal him

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Alao046(m): 11:33pm On May 05, 2023
Kubin:
tinubu children own houses and properties worth millions of dollars in different parts of the world, your here defending your oppressor,drug lord just because of either ethnic or religion background.i pity you,and your generation, because you will still remain slave to you pay masters, that gives you stipend, that's why you will die poor.
Always note that not everybody is wretched and poor like u and ur father.
The fact that ur father failed in life, doesn't mean that everyone is like your father. You better face front else u will end up selling lacasera and gala inside lagos and ibadan hold-up like ur father.
Your principal, Obi Pandora, his son dey yankee dey flex his life, while u are here wasting ur life in delusion and living in strict poverty. Ewu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by ukaface(f): 11:50pm On May 05, 2023
Same nonsense and stupid politicians keep getting recycled in the system.

Outrageous!
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by jersey4: 12:35am On May 06, 2023
Kogi is to Abuja,
What Ogun is to Lagos.
Basket case
Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by TruthsFM: 12:46am On May 06, 2023
Good combination here. Good decisions so far by the incoming governor of Kogi state, Senator Dino melaye of Pdp. Success in your governorship ambition in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate by Thedon22: 12:54am On May 06, 2023
Dumb candidates. Maybe he will end up sleeping with this one too like the other actressess. That's what he is good at. Loser!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

800 Houses To Go As Lagos Proposes $2.2 Billon For 4th Mainland Bridge / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / Toyin Saraki, Wife Of The Senate President, Bukola Saraki (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.