Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

What Could Be The Cause Of My Erectile Dysfunction? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be The Cause Of My Erectile Dysfunction? (11011 Views)

How To Cure My Erectile Dysfunction? / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? / Garlic And Erectile Dysfunction ; Intimacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Erectile Dysfunction? by Kellie069(m): 5:20pm On May 06, 2023
God1000:
Your age mates in other countries are making serious breakthrough in innovations.

You are too young to engage in masturbation.

As for your question, you need to visit hospital for answers

But how many breakthrough have you made?? Or you are a minor of maybe 5yrs??
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Erectile Dysfunction? by kwasoly(m): 5:29pm On May 06, 2023
Salasa:

Oga what did you do at my age with your hormones? I didn't tell you I'm a masturbation addict?

Didn't you read the part I said I've never had sex and that I don't like that masturbation act and seldom indulge in it? Didn't you read when I said I can do weeks without it?

Some of you've comprehension issues. Saints and popes.

I asked about your age because you're illogical and reasoning from your toes.

Young Man help will be far from you if at this age you respond to everything, why not pick the message and leave the rest.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Erectile Dysfunction? by Rubyjade: 5:30pm On May 06, 2023
Hmm, that's too bad. I think what you're experiencing is premature ejaculation (PE) not ED.

What's your diet? Hope you're not the type that feeds on junk foods and sodas? Do you engage in working out once in a while? Can you go more than a round? If your diet is a healthy one and you also engage in working out, you might need to visit a doctor or take some herbal products.

What about forèplay or do you just jump into action? You might need to control how excited you are about the act else it will hasten up your ejaculation process. You also need to control your breathing too. Utilize the 'stop-start' technique. I don't recommend the use of 'drugs' because of addiction and damaging side effects.

And lastly, Get a girlfriend If she's an 'experienced' lady, you might never be able to satisfy her. If this is the case, the best thing to do is to free her, or else cheating is inevitable. If you've 'worked' on yourself and still no changes, do not go 'extreme lengths' just to satisfy a woman. Most women are poor in bed also.
Salasa:
MODIFIED.

All of you in this Nairaland forming old men are very insensitive and lack comprehension. You're way too illogical for the age you claim.

I'm 20 years old, you're saying I'm not supposed to have sexual urges, are you mad? At 20, in the next 6 years I might settle down and have a family.

And for your info dear saint and Jesus Christ disciple, I don't masturbate often, only when hormones deal with me, right now, it's been 3 weeks and it's been always so. I do go months, it's as a result of my high libido.

I've something doing, I've a business, I've a life, what have you achieved in your old age you're claiming?

And, my penis is well now and kicking, I think I took muck surgary things and was anxious, anxiety and stress.

Take a chill pill, I'm absolutely fine.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Erectile Dysfunction? by mcprince32(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2023
You are on wrong track @salasa you are playing with fire.
Can you see this is a health session?
You think you are in control but you aren't.
You tempted God by asking why your hormones are strong but God meant Blessings for you.
You asked him to take it, he did and you are running around.
You thought of monastery!
You need to be honest to yourself and surrender to God let him help you.
It's already a habit if you don't know.
Check how many times Pharoah tempted God but also see his end.
But I see God's gifts in your life..
Stop playing over it.
Only simple submission to God will loose you.
Ecclesiastes 11:9,12:1-end.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Erectile Dysfunction? by TheATM: 5:32pm On May 06, 2023
Ginaz:
People are buying lands, building houses , cracking their brains to make good use of it.

your own is to "hashly" kill your penis with water and lubricant.

~singing~
"Time na money o ooo
time na money,
make you use your time well.
no mago-mago.
I think the purpose this guy brought out this is to know the cause of what he experienced. We just need to tell him if we know the cause and then advice him on the side effects of masturbation.There are a lot of people that are going through one or two medical issues but cannot bring it to this forum just because of this type of response.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Erectile Dysfunction? by Salasa(m): 5:34pm On May 06, 2023
mcprince32:
You are on wrong track @salasa you are playing with fire.
Can you see this is a health session?
You think you are in control but you aren't.
You tempted God by asking why your hormones are strong but God meant Blessings for you.
You asked him to take it, he did and you are running around.
You thought of monastery!
You need to be honest to yourself and surrender to God let him help you.
It's already a habit if you don't know.
Check how many times Pharoah tempted God but also see his end.
But I see God's gifts in your life..
Stop playing over it.
Only simple submission to God will loose you.
Ecclesiastes 11:9,12:1-end.

Loose me from what?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Erectile Dysfunction? by DOM7: 5:36pm On May 06, 2023
God's warning! At this age you know all the sexual words and practice, how much of God did you know? Repent so that something terrible will not happen.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Erectile Dysfunction? by stormborn28(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2023
Ginaz:
People are buying lands, building houses , cracking their brains to make good use of it.

your own is to "hashly" kill your penis with water and lubricant.

~singing~
"Time na money o ooo
time na money,
make you use your time well.
no mago-mago.

Ginaz that year..girl with correct IKEBE....hahahahaaaaa...
I'm out of here to make money.. God help me
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Erectile Dysfunction? by Salasa(m): 5:40pm On May 06, 2023
DOM7:
God's warning! At this age you know all the sexual words and practice, how much of God did you know? Repent so that something terrible will not happen.

You're funny 😂
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Erectile Dysfunction? by Eriokanmi: 5:41pm On May 06, 2023
Not again! shocked shocked

Like I said before, many men are suffering from this in Nigeria, only a few are speaking out. Tell your wife to stop applying much maggi( seasoning) in your meals. There's nothing like chicken flavour. You're simply eating chemicals. Stop consuming noodles. Eat natural or organic food only. Drink a lot of water, eat dinner early and avoid fast food, alcohol and drugs. You'd be fine

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Erectile Dysfunction? by Kaypeeboss(m): 5:45pm On May 06, 2023
fryo4life:
Have you tried Burantashi? I heard it is very effective. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction too. It increases blood flow and nerve impulses to the peni.s and gives good erection.
Until you die from cardiac arrest, before you'll learn to stop taking all these useless aphrodisiacs.
Use natural herbs and honey to last longer,have a strong erection and satisfy your partner in bed!!!
Shoot me a mail if you are interested, trust me it's 100% safe
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Erectile Dysfunction? by mordred44: 5:45pm On May 06, 2023
Salasa:

Oga what did you do at my age with your hormones? I didn't tell you I'm a masturbation addict?

Didn't you read the part I said I've never had sex and that I don't like that masturbation act and seldom indulge in it? Didn't you read when I said I can go weeks without it?

Some of you've comprehension issues. Saints and popes.

I asked about your age because you're illogical and reasoning from your toes.
person don buy market.....oga no vex
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Erectile Dysfunction? by Salasa(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2023
DOM7:

Yes, I know sexual words and practice because I offer therapy session to friends, I'm wise and will be ten thousand times wiser than you when I get to your age.

Ignorance isn't a bliss, at 20, I'm not a child. Nothing bad and terrible is happening to me.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Erectile Dysfunction? by gly2ken: 5:55pm On May 06, 2023
Just take time and rest, nothing is wrong with you.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Erectile Dysfunction? by Mode4: 5:56pm On May 06, 2023
Salasa:
MODIFIED.

All of you in this Nairaland forming old men are very insensitive and lack comprehension. You're way too illogical for the age you claim.

I'm 20 years old, you're saying I'm not supposed to have sexual urges, are you mad? At 20, in the next 6 years I might settle down and have a family.

And for your info dear saint and Jesus Christ disciple, I don't masturbate often, only when hormones deal with me, right now, it's been 3 weeks and it's been always so. I do go months, it's as a result of my high libido.

I've something doing, I've a business, I've a life, what have you achieved in your old age you're claiming?

And, my penis is well now and kicking, I think I took muck surgary things and was anxious, anxiety and stress.

Take a chill pill, I'm absolutely fine.

You took a lot of sugar things. We are in the same shoes. Mine kicked back 3 days ago after like two weeks of no show. I was so happy waking up with a hard boner on Wednesday. I was eating a lot of sweet stuff that period and I had to quit when I realised my manhood was no longer active.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Erectile Dysfunction? by socialmedia012: 5:08am On Jun 21, 2023
Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks andro testosterone booster

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 False Beliefs About Acne / NHIS Introduces Voluntary Health Insurance For Self Employed, Small Businesses / Fertile Dream NGO Shares Face-Masks In Lagos To Cushion Effect Of COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.