Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration (1629 Views)

Look At The Bridge In A Region That Produces Oil[video] / Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region / SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by Chimok: 6:43pm On May 05, 2023
1 Southeast - because of their natural democratic principles, astuteness, industries business-minded and natural resources.

2 South South - Because of their oil

3 North - Agriculture

4 Southwest Education even though they are now behind southeast in educational pursuit and excellence

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by helinues: 6:48pm On May 05, 2023
Who God bless, anyone envying is only attracting thunder.

Know that and have peace of mind

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by madscientist88(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2023
middle belt goes extinct in your map because you think theyve got nothing or what?

1 Like

Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by Jogs1900: 6:51pm On May 05, 2023
Education wise, south west is number 1..its not debatable.

In the attached link, in the top 10 universities in Nigeria, 6 of it are in the southwest while non is from the south east.

https://www.myschoolgist.com/ng/top-100-universities-in-nigeria/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by Chimok: 6:53pm On May 05, 2023
madscientist88:
middle belt goes extinct in your map because you think theyve got nothing or what?
sorry, I placed them under the north. I think they should take 3rd position because of their arable land and industry

3 Likes

Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by wahalawahala: 6:53pm On May 05, 2023
Lmao Okoro like to dey massage dia bruised ego Sha.. kai

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by Chimok: 6:54pm On May 05, 2023
Jogs1900:
Education wise, south west is number 1..its not debatable.

In the attached link, in the top 10 universities in Nigeria, 6 of it are in the southwest while non is from the south east.

https://www.myschoolgist.com/ng/top-100-universities-in-nigeria/
sadly for u, southeast if not for tribal quotas would dominate those universities

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by Jogs1900: 6:57pm On May 05, 2023
Chimok:
sadly for u, southeast if not for tribal quotas would dominate those universities
You want to dominate universities in other regions while leaving the ones in your regions to decay...

Na for southeast I dey hear say charity begins from another man land not from their land.

Ndi developers of other regions.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by madscientist88(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2023
Chimok:
sorry, I placed them under the north. I think they should take 3rd position because of their arable land and industry
they have extremely rare minerals such as carbonado black diamonds Which i found out recently, middle belt distinguishes itself from the north also they have crude oil and iron in kogi state. below is a picture of carbonado black diamond i found during hiking lately

3 Likes

Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by Chimok: 7:04pm On May 05, 2023
madscientist88:
they have extremely rare minerals such as carbonado black diamonds Which i found out recently, middle belt distinguishes itself from the north also they have crude oil and iron in kogi state. below is a picture of carbonado black diamond i found during hiking lately
wow
Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by Phantom233: 7:11pm On May 05, 2023
Chimok:
1 Southeast - because of their natural democratic principles, astuteness, industries business-minded and natural resources.

3 North - Agriculture

4 Southwest Education even though they are now behind southeast in educational pursuit and excellence
Everyone is now educated in Nigeria,so education is no more a regional advantage... meanwhile who education help for naija? Everything na connection.

2 Likes

Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by 2wizkids(m): 7:12pm On May 05, 2023
No sense in this list...see how you deliberately divided the south and kept the north as 1
Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by stuffs2002: 7:47pm On May 05, 2023
Chimok:

3 North - Agriculture

Yet the south east are at the bottom in business I'm Nigeria. One northerner can buy the entire south east without even blinking.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by Chimok: 8:20pm On May 05, 2023
2wizkids:
No sense in this list...see how you deliberately divided the south and kept the north as 1
not me, the fulanis have managed to keep the north as one controlling the three regions of northeast, northwest and north central
Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by Phoen1X: 9:15pm On May 05, 2023
madscientist88:
There is nothing like middlebelt,...what you have in the north is hausa\fulani land and their slaves.
Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by madscientist88(m): 9:23pm On May 05, 2023
Phoen1X:
There is nothing like middlebelt,...what you have in the north is hausa\fulani land and their slaves.
whats your iq score.?
Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by ProphetM0hammad: 9:37pm On May 05, 2023
Chimok:
Okafor
There are seaports, industries and multinational companies in Lagos, ogun and Ibadan.

I'm sure you know how much a bag of cement is, there are vast lands filled with limestone both in ogun and Ekiti states

Ekiti state and ondo and homes to farmers and several textile industries

Those are just preambles

You are right on the education aspect though, schools like ABUAD and convenant universities are just examples of schools that are of international standard and capable of attracting foreigners as a form of educational tourism

Y

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by demmie1: 9:43pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

Why do you reply every nonentity post? I think you must be a robot
Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by ProphetM0hammad: 9:43pm On May 05, 2023
Chimok:

Nwa boy like you, I'm sure you haven't travelled to the north before.
Kwari market alone in kano will buy the entire east.
Not to talk of the business acumen of men like dangote and Rabiu Abdulsamad of BUA.

Do you know the projected revenue of Dangote refineries when it's completed?
Other countries will even bring in their crude oil.

There's more to life than opening shop selling disc and tokunbo spark plugs.

Or printing abibbas on shoes and shirts and shouting it's original designer my bloda

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by alanto: 10:24pm On May 05, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Not to talk of the business acumen of men like dangote and Rabiu Abdulsamad of BUA.

Or printing abibbas on shoes and shirts and shouting it's original designer my bloda

grin there's no way you are making heaven my bloda.. if I see you for heaven I go jam door

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by kingkoboko: 11:12pm On May 05, 2023
this poster wants problems always. hehehe...

vawulence full this lagos sha

look at this pix & zoom the back of that guy's jersey make una see wetin batists do obidients

https://www.facebook.com/100087310325769/posts/194100013510342
Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by Chimok: 5:09am On May 06, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Okafor
There are seaports, industries and multinational companies in Lagos, ogun and Ibadan.

I'm sure you know how much a bag of cement is, there are vast lands filled with limestone both in ogun and Ekiti states

Ekiti state and ondo and homes to farmers and several textile industries

Those are just preambles

You are right on the education aspect though, schools like ABUAD and convenant universities are just examples of schools that are of international standard and capable of attracting foreigners as a form of educational tourism

Y
when everyone goes back to their region, especially the south easterners, those seaports and industries would be like Ajaokuta steel industry

2 Likes

Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by helinues: 5:10am On May 06, 2023
Chimok:
when everyone goes back to their region, especially the south easterners, those seaports and industries would be like Ajaokuta steel industry

Please what are you people waiting for?

Do you need tfare cos we wouldn't mind to contribute so that we can make you guys journey faster

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by Chimok: 5:11am On May 06, 2023
demmie1:

Why do you reply every nonentity post? I think you must be a robot
you must be leading a very tough life.
Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by Chimok: 5:14am On May 06, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Very myopic. For u kids business ends in been Dangote, Adenuga. China is what they are today due to SMEs. You think without SMEs the Dangotes, Adenugas would be who they are. A lot teenagers here tho

4 Likes

Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by ProphetM0hammad: 7:50am On May 06, 2023
Chimok:
Very myopic. For u kids business ends in been Dangote, Adenuga. China is what they are today due to SMEs. You think without SMEs the Dangotes, Adenugas would be who they are. A lot teenagers here tho

Keep doing your petty SMEs, but know your level.

And stop writing abbibas and Nika

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:09am On May 06, 2023
helinues:

Leave this thread if you have nothing sensible to say. Man wey dey cook twice a day. That shows you are completely jobless.
Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:10am On May 06, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Keep doing your petty SMEs, but know your level.

And stop writing abbibas and Nika

Prophet Mohammed is a cursed paedophile.

1 Like

Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by helinues: 8:12am On May 06, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Leave this thread if you have nothing sensible to say. Man wey dey cook twice a day. That shows you are completely jobless.

Water full you eyes this morning oo, SE make I send buckets or storage tanks?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by Obaaderemi2: 8:15am On May 06, 2023
madscientist88:
whats your iq score.?
Must be very low.

1 Like

Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by Obaaderemi2: 8:18am On May 06, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

grin grin
You are wicked. Tokunbo spark plugs. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Region That Will Thrive Best In An Ascending Order In A Confedration by SpatialKing(m): 8:29am On May 06, 2023
Chimok:

3 North - Agriculture

South East has large deposits of the following
Coal
Natural gas
Oil
Agricultural land
Fresh water and lakes
Commerce (Trade, SME, manufacturing)
Human capital and education
Foreign investment (imagine if all the southern easterners aboard start investing in SE)
Again South East would experience efficient resources management and allocation due to her appropriate population growth

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA: Allow Court Determine Those That Undermined Nigeria’s Democracy - FFK / Aba Women Storm The Street And Demand For The Release Of Nnamdi Kalu / Should FG Merge EFCC, ICPC, Conduct Bureau ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.