Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) (2412 Views)

Igwe Umenyiora Donates Food Items To His Community In Anambra (Photos ) / Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) / South African Women Show Nipples Without Bra At Calabar Carnival (VIDEO + Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) by Heroicvic(m): 8:54pm On May 05, 2023
Nigeria go better
Re: Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:03pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:
They should thread softly.

Always remember you are all Omoluwabis, it's important to respect your host
We
Re: Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:05pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

We don't have the inferiority complex to complain of anyone disrespecting us as hosts.

For as long as you don't go against Nigerian law, we are ok with you. That's why we are always mentally matured ahead of others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

When you believe in yourself and know you're capable of achieving anything in life, you will fear no one. Igbos have that indomitable spirit and that's why they don't feel insecure whether at home or abroad. Unlike the fake accommodators that suffer from inferiority complex.

When I gave up on those primitive fools was when I saw grown up men crying on national TV that Igbos have taken over their placešŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Worst of all, they were even begging a known international drug lord to come save them from the hands of Igbos.

Perennial cowards!
Honestly I always feel ashamed when Yorubas nag about Igbos taking over their lands. To imagine a tribe priding itself as educated doing this is so embarrassing.

Instead of asking government to go against criminals irrespective of tribe, they choose to cry and nag up and down against hardworking Igbos. Too bad
Re: Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) by Phoen1X: 9:08pm On May 05, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
Ogbono goblin okoro

When did they meddle in your local politics or call Nnewi a no man's land?

The total yorubas in the entire east are not up to 1000, unlike the vagabond okoros loitering every space available and constituting nuisance.

You think you can play equalizer with a group of 30 people who just found themselves in that desolate place by chance.

The population of okoros in Akure city alone, selling discs and charger on wheelbarrow, doing runs and selling abibbas shirts in run down kiosks is 100x more than the population of yorubas in the entire east
EZI BIDA,..stupidity is always your tradmark.
Re: Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) by backtovillage: 9:15pm On May 05, 2023
I can not fall for all this plot.
I refuse to fall for it
Now una dey preach unity, you people are up to sth. Why didn't your so called yoruba celebrate their carnival last year or last 2 years
Re: Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) by ProphetM0hammad: 9:25pm On May 05, 2023
Phoen1X:
EZI BIDA,..stupidity is always your tradmark.
Ubanka, wawa
Descendant of the perpetual victims
Re: Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) by Phoen1X: 9:41pm On May 05, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
Ubanka, wawa Descendant of the perpetual victims
UWARKA,..keremi maciji.
Re: Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) by ProphetM0hammad: 9:47pm On May 05, 2023
Phoen1X:
UWARKA,..keremi maciji.

Allah ya saka maka da iyalanka
Re: Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) by Phoen1X: 10:00pm On May 05, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Allah ya saka maka da iyalanka
Shege,..ka sen allah ? ajihu baya.. Onye eriri eri, nwa ekwensu.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) by Masterclass32: 10:16pm On May 05, 2023
So nobody was shouting Igbo ronu.

Had the reverse been the case now, ronu go full everywhere.
Re: Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) by ProphetM0hammad: 10:17pm On May 05, 2023
Phoen1X:
Shege,..ka sen allah ? ajihu baya.. Onye eriri eri, nwa ekwensu.

ubanka da mahaifiyarka da kanwarka basu da amfani iyayenka sun haifi dan ta'adda irinka
Re: Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) by Couldntfigurean: 10:36pm On May 05, 2023
Many of our Yoruba brethren are ignorant of the south east,itā€™s funny when you see them bragging about how they donā€™t travel to the south east,you can find Yoruba people even in some deep villages here in the south east
I once met a Yoruba guy from ondo who after serving the nation in a community in anambra decided to stay back and continue teaching
Re: Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) by Couldntfigurean: 10:40pm On May 05, 2023
backtovillage:
I can not fall for all this plot.
I refuse to fall for it
Now una dey preach unity, you people are up to sth. Why didn't your so called yoruba celebrate their carnival last year or last 2 years
You monicker is even ā€œbacktovillageā€,I can tell you are one of those that supported a certain old drug lord and threatened brimstone and fire against Igbo people in Lagos in the just concluded elections

Not hard to tell
Re: Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) by backtovillage: 10:45pm On May 05, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
You monicker is even ā€œbacktovillageā€,I can tell you are one of those that supported a certain old drug lord and threatened brimstone and fire against Igbo people in Lagos in the just concluded elections

Not hard to tell
Don't get us wrong. Igbo isn't our enemy. We just want igbo to do away with SW politics.
Re: Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) by Phoen1X: 10:47pm On May 05, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

ubanka da mahaifiyarka da kanwarka basu da amfani iyayenka sun haifi dan ta'adda irinka
Umu mmuo buo gi na ezinulo unu onu. dan iska.
Re: Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) by ProphetM0hammad: 10:48pm On May 05, 2023
Phoen1X:
Umu mmuo buo gi na ezinulo unu onu. dan iska.
bawa aji uku dan kasa
Re: Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) by Phoen1X: 11:01pm On May 05, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
bawa aji uku dan kasa
ikpu sigbukwa gi.
Re: Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:18am On May 06, 2023
backtovillage:

Don't get us wrong. Igbo isn't our enemy. We just want igbo to do away with SW politics.
But you people do the same in Anambra, last governorship election they supported APC and YPP, even presidential election they supported and voted for Tinubu nobody in the state care to know you they supported

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) by Christistruth03: 5:08am On May 07, 2023
helinues:

post=122952890:
Igbos are peace makers and lovers, hardly you see where they are fighting or destroying other tribes business unlike others targeting Igbos

Re: Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) by Mikeman123(m): 10:32am On May 07, 2023
I
There is a very large population of Yorubas here in Onitsha.
They are very friendly people here.They go about their normal business without let or hindrance.I haven't witnessed or heard about any clash with Igbos since I relocated to Onitsha 3 years ago.
In Onitsha, nobody cares about where you come from.
Business is what tops everyone's priority

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Concise Geographical Description Of Mahinland In Ondo State. / Spiritual Trees Of Great Power In Igboland / 50 Africa -americans Arrive Benin To Trace Their Roots ā€¦to Get Benin Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.