Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) (3636 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Obidient Bread Spotted In Onitsha, Anambra (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:55am On May 06, 2023
Omanambala:

Anambra has been on a rollercoaster of education excellence since Obi was in office.
Mater Amabilis girls secondary school, Umuoji. One of the schools Obi touched.
Cc.
There're many of them I have lost count, if I open thread about the schools na thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by WesternPanzer: 8:16am On May 06, 2023
Ndi Anambra... Lets teach these people that we are not stuppid. They said leave Lagos...

Lagos ... We will Leave. South East is our home.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2023
WesternPanzer:
Ndi Anambra... Lets teach these people that we are not stuppid. They said leave Lagos...

Lagos ... We will Leave. South East is our home.

We are not smiling two day ago Awka Millennium City won award in Lagos

Awka Millennium City Honoured At Real Estate Conference In Lagos

Awka Millennium City Development Company Ltd, promoters of Awka Millennium City (AMC), was on Wednesday, 3rd of May, 2023, honoured with the 'New Town Development - South East' award, at the 2023 Real Estate Conference, 'Unleashed 4 Takeover, Re-shaping Real Estate in Africa'.

The 2-day conference which attracted many players in the real estate sector in Nigeria and Africa

Mr Chimmy Ogbuebile, the CEO of Awka Millennium City, while receiving the award on behalf of the Chairman of M-P Infrastructure Group, Dr.Clem Nwogbo, said that they were proud to have been the first to launch a smart city in South- East Nigeria.

"We are honoured and delighted with the recognition from Citadel Views. We are encouraged by such industry recognition. It is another testament of the quality of work we have put in at Awka Millennium City. Our AMC1 is over subscribed, but AMC2 sales is on, likewise our Millennium Court. Return on Investment is over 180% since we launched 3 years ago".

3 Likes

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On May 06, 2023
Stone03:
Obi is a legend.

No wonder most of my Anambra friends would always travel back home for slightest of headaches, even the well to do ones don't even think of travelling abroad for medical reasons.
Truly, the man issa legend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by riverbird: 10:15am On May 06, 2023
Okwyjesus:

South East should use their connection to develop their region and stop hoping on Federal Govt.

South east stopped hoping on federal government a long time ago, come to my home town and see things for yourself and if I tell you that the government has zero influence in all the development and infrastructures you will doubt me but it's nothing but the truth.......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by BaddestQueen(f): 10:16am On May 06, 2023
post=122956017:
When this project is completed Borromeo hospital Onitsha will be medical hub

These are already existing structures at the hospital in Onitsha
I love the modern mortuary complex they built recently 🙂

3 Likes

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by MXrep: 10:18am On May 06, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
In 5 years from now, Anambra will be more of a mega city than the laughable mega shitty called Lagos

Lagos is the only state that I've seen people openly defecating on road side
Demographia has already ranked Onitsha as the largest urban area in Nigeria by landmass, larger than Lagos/Ogun axis by far. After Peter Obi opened up the rural areas, the villages grew fast and merged together into a large cornubation similar to greater Tokyo. Next step is to attract population into the these Urban expansion since some of these places are still filled with empty mansions

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:23am On May 06, 2023
BaddestQueen:
They also built shopping complex and canteen in the hospital

See the shopping complex at the hospital

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2023
BaddestQueen:
See Hospital canteen

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by SOSinNigeria: 10:29am On May 06, 2023
post=122955950:
Hungary help in sponsoring Hospital building at St Charles Borromeo hospital Onitsha, Anambra State

They're Christians and sponsoring projects in Igboland, the nucleus of Christianity in Africa. However, if it's the other religion of piss, they would rather sponsor the building of mosques.

Middle East is the cradle of Islam and despite having so much oil money, they never sponsor productive ventures in Moslem African countries. Instead, they even extort the little they have through forced tourism they stylishly called Hajj pilgrimage.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by kpompey: 10:30am On May 06, 2023
Reason presidency is a religion war

1 Like

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by SOSinNigeria: 10:32am On May 06, 2023
post=122963293:

See Hospital canteen

No canteen where they serve ewedu will ever look so neat like this. A delicacy they cook with toilet brooms and the soup itself looks like 5 years feaces from the sucker way 🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:39am On May 06, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

No canteen where they serve ewedu will ever look so neat like this. A delicacy they cook with toilet brooms and the soup itself looks like 5 years feaces from the sucker way 🤣🤣

😃 😀
Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by WesternPanzer: 10:53am On May 06, 2023
post=122961900:

We are not smiling two day ago Awka Millennium City won award in Lagos

Awka Millennium City Honoured At Real Estate Conference In Lagos

Awka Millennium City Development Company Ltd, promoters of Awka Millennium City (AMC), was on Wednesday, 3rd of May, 2023, honoured with the 'New Town Development - South East' award, at the 2023 Real Estate Conference, 'Unleashed 4 Takeover, Re-shaping Real Estate in Africa'.

The 2-day conference which attracted many players in the real estate sector in Nigeria and Africa

Mr Chimmy Ogbuebile, the CEO of Awka Millennium City, while receiving the award on behalf of the Chairman of M-P Infrastructure Group, Dr.Clem Nwogbo, said that they were proud to have been the first to launch a smart city in South- East Nigeria.

"We are honoured and delighted with the recognition from Citadel Views. We are encouraged by such industry recognition. It is another testament of the quality of work we have put in at Awka Millennium City. Our AMC1 is over subscribed, but AMC2 sales is on, likewise our Millennium Court. Return on Investment is over 180% since we launched 3 years ago".

My brother... We see all you do on this forum for the Igbo nation and my dear state Anambra. Jisie ike.

Believe me... All of us all over the world are hustling hard to develop our homeland Anambra and Igboland by extension. USA, CANADA, AMERICAS and Europe. Umu Igbo na agba mbo.

Believe me when I tell you that I don't deposit shishi in that compost called Lagos... Not even for one day. Make money there... Send it back to Anambra for developments.

Make money in the world and also send the foreign currency back to Igboland.

My greatest anger is that its still through that nonsense country called Nigeria.

My greatest prayers is also that we separate from that hopeless entity called Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by saintkel(m): 10:54am On May 06, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
This is massive

Something Ekweremadu and Buhari couldn't do

God will continue to bless the entire south east
amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2023
WesternPanzer:

My brother... We see all you do on this forum for the Igbo nation and my dear state Anambra. Jisie ike.

Believe me... All of us all over the world are hustling hard to develop our homeland Anambra and Igboland by extension. USA, CANADA, AMERICAS and Europe. Umu Igbo na agba mbo.

Believe me when I tell you that I don't deposit shishi in that compost called Lagos... Not even for one day. Make money there... Send it back to Anambra for developments.

Make money in the world and

My greatest anger is that its still through that nonsense country called Nigeria.

My greatest prayers is also that we separate from that hopeless entity called Nigeria.
Thanks bro, we will keep developing our state and region at large that the most important part, I'm so happy with our great state, individual developments in the state is unprecedented both home and abroad have heard the call Oku lu umo

4 Likes

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by Omanambala(m): 11:39am On May 06, 2023
WesternPanzer:

Make money in the world and also send the foreign currency back to Igboland.

Cc.Westernpanzer

If I invest ten kobo for that Lagos make I bend...ana m' apu ala!

3 Likes

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 8:37pm On May 06, 2023
riverbird:

South east stopped hoping on federal government a long time ago, come to my home town and see things for yourself and if I tell you that the government has zero influence in all the development and infrastructures you will doubt me but it's nothing but the truth.......

We should build our cities ourselves. We did it after the war.

Aku ruo Ulo Umu Igbo.

Am glad we have big gas reserve to further development when the time comes

3 Likes

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by Ttipsy(f): 9:42pm On May 06, 2023
This is massive

1 Like

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:13pm On May 06, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
In 5 years from now, Anambra will be more of a mega city than the laughable mega shitty called Lagos

Can see your only mission on here is to stir the hornets nest!

1 Like

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by GoodLife4live: 11:24pm On May 06, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

I thought u have Sense... We allowed u are your miscreants to enjoyed and hyped your dilapidated kingdom freely without interferences...
But u choosed not to mind your business by defamatoring Lagos a yorubas State...

U thought we don't know ? We just refused to exposed your hiding smelling town that have been heding to the world...

See your MESSIAH THIEFOBI kingdom u claimed 8s home to the audio billionaires

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by GoodLife4live: 11:27pm On May 06, 2023
If no be anambra it can never be anambra....

The home Terrorist....

1 Like

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by GoodLife4live: 11:43pm On May 06, 2023
dis is your anambra paradise below... The state you told us that thiefobi had Developed....

See the video of the city..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhHiBq4-AZM
Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by GoodLife4live: 11:45pm On May 06, 2023
If u tell me say brown roof no dey east.. Me I dey here to show 2023 pictures of ocean rusticated roofs in alaigbo.... Una cups don full...

I dey wait for una....
Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:08am On May 07, 2023
GoodLife4live:
dis is your anambra paradise below... The state you told us that thiefobi had Developed....

See the video of the city..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhHiBq4-AZM
I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by GoodLife4live: 10:31am On May 07, 2023
post=122980016:

I feel your pain
What pains ? Tell your fellow miscreants not to mention any of Yoruba city in alaigbo thread...
Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by plaindealer: 10:40am On May 07, 2023
Fake news, as usual, just another low self-esteem fabricated rubbish with ZERO source or reference.

2 Likes

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:39pm On May 07, 2023
plaindealer:
Fake news, as usual, just another low self-esteem fabricated rubbish with ZERO source or reference.

Otondo I believe you open the link

2 Likes

Re: Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2023
plaindealer:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02Qwn5jw8gyCrSjeRRnLa1bPhrQBK5nY576UNDndwavXuhQbYoupPtrrXmN311FWZl&id=100000511278449

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two of 27 defected lawmakers return to PDP, apologises to Fubara / Judge Hatchett Of America Discovers She Is Of Hausa And Yoruba Ancestry / Donald Duke Launches Presidential Campaign Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.