Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Be Careful With Helping Strangers -someone I Assisted With Accommodation Almost - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be Careful With Helping Strangers -someone I Assisted With Accommodation Almost (1996 Views)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / Be Careful With Your Secrets! / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful With Helping Strangers -someone I Assisted With Accommodation Almost by Prolificlife(f): 10:07pm On May 05, 2023
Be Careful With Helping Strangers -Someone I Assisted With Accommodation Almost Destroyed My Marriage

Good day Lively Stones,

I am very upset right now. I need some advice before I do anything I regret. What I am about to say sounds unbelievable…I actually feel like I am in a very bad dream and I need to wake up. I am a 33 year old young entrepreneur. I have a beautiful wife from Cross River (not real place). We have a son that is less than a year old. Everything has been going on fine in our three years of marriage till now. My wife is actually a beautiful woman, blessed with a big backyard asset. I see how lucky I am….I never knew that would one day be my biggest regret.

As most typical Igbo men, I will not allow my wife to work, her role is to raise my children while I provide for the household. My wife is ok with our decision. The only problem I have which I consider a good problem is that my wife is bored most times when she is at home, that once I get back home, this woman always wants me to f*ck her. Ladies from my wife’s place are very good in the bedroom, its like they are trained for it. Its a good problem to have but sometimes, with Lagos traffic and stress, it can be hard to always be a bull to keep wifey satisfied but I try my best.

In February, my cousin called me that he was coming to Lagos for a six months training and begged me to allow him live with us. I was hesitant cos we live in a two bedroom apartment, its a bit too small for us right now. But this young man pleaded and pleaded, I had to agree. When I told my wife, she refused and said she needs her privacy, that she does not want any strangers living in our house but I just thought that is how women behave…she’s saying no because its my family …I am very sure if its someone from her family she wont refuse.

So, I ignored my wife and allowed my cousin to come stay over. After-all, its just for six months and my cousin is a nice guy. The day my cousin moved in, this guy was very thankful I allowed him to stay with us, when I introduced him to my wife, he jokingly laughed and said….kai…this your wife is hot o. He also complimented me that I now have a family cos this cousin of mine and I go a long way back. We used to hustle as young boys in Onitsha then. We laughed as guys and that was it.

My cousin has been living with us for about two and a half months now. Its a new adjustment for me and my wife cos we don’t have that freedom like we used to have when it was just two of us. Before now, my wife and I can make love anywhere in the house, in the parlour or kitchen or bathroom. But since my cousin is around, we have to stay in the room. My wife does not like it cos she likes to moan loudly when we make love…now she has to keep her voice down….she is always complaining that my cousin has to leave the house.

A few weeks ago, my cousin told me that one of his very close friend was coming to Lagos clear a container for his brother, that the guy will be coming to see him cos he needs some advise since I have been in Lagos for a while now. This guy came on Friday but I was stuck in traffic and did not get home until like 9pm…he was waiting for me with my cousin at my home. By the time I returned home and met this guy, after our conversation, it was almost 11.40pm. All the uber or bolt taxis we tried to call refuse to come.

So, we agreed the guy will pass the night in the house with my cousin. We had nkwobi that my wife prepared down. My wife actually went to bed when I returned, set the table, and went to bed. So my wife did not know that this man was staying over after our discussion. I went to bed to meet my wife and my wife wanted me instantly. We were making love within minutes….she could not hold it again…she was moaning loudly, I tried to cover her mouth but this woman was wilding.

After like an hour, my wife got up to go to the bathroom cos she was sweating…both of us were sweating but I waited for my wife to go have her bath first. While I was waiting for my wife….I dozed off. I woke up like 5 or 7mins later and was hearing moaning noises from the bathroom….I checked my wife was not by my side…I went to the bathroom and confirmed the noise was coming from there. I opened the bathroom door, the door handle was not very good before and that was when I saw something unbelievable.

There was no light in the bathroom cos the bulb in the bathroom had died before now …but it was clear, a man and a woman were f*cking in the bathroom. I called out my wife’s name and

…TO BE CONTINUED TONIGHT

Do you have a true life story to share? We want to hear all about it. Email us at livelystonesng@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348029870309

https://livelystones.ng/true-life-story-be-careful-with-helping-strangers-someone-i-assisted-with-accommodation-almost-destroyed-my-marriage/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Careful With Helping Strangers -someone I Assisted With Accommodation Almost by Aurelius1(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2023
Complete the Tori or else.......
Re: Be Careful With Helping Strangers -someone I Assisted With Accommodation Almost by Cassandraloius: 10:26pm On May 05, 2023
Haba! Chapter 2 plz...
Re: Be Careful With Helping Strangers -someone I Assisted With Accommodation Almost by Phantom233: 10:36pm On May 05, 2023
Comedian...

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful With Helping Strangers -someone I Assisted With Accommodation Almost by Prolificlife(f): 10:58pm On May 05, 2023
Lets chat... Part 2 already on the blog
Cassandraloius:
Haba! Chapter 2 plz...

1 Like

Re: Be Careful With Helping Strangers -someone I Assisted With Accommodation Almost by Tayorshd87: 11:25pm On May 05, 2023
Fictional but interesting though 😂😆
Re: Be Careful With Helping Strangers -someone I Assisted With Accommodation Almost by Zonefree(m): 11:53pm On May 05, 2023
Prolificlife:
Lets chat... Part 2 already on the blog
Repatriate it from the blog to this place. We don't chat here.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful With Helping Strangers -someone I Assisted With Accommodation Almost by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:33am On May 06, 2023
NL association of NOLLY SUPERSTORY TELLERS

6 Likes

Re: Be Careful With Helping Strangers -someone I Assisted With Accommodation Almost by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:14am On May 06, 2023
Fake as fuu..k grin

1 Like

Re: Be Careful With Helping Strangers -someone I Assisted With Accommodation Almost by Foodqueen(f): 8:26am On May 06, 2023
Na so
Re: Be Careful With Helping Strangers -someone I Assisted With Accommodation Almost by padi94(m): 8:55am On May 06, 2023
You be liar... Fake story.
Re: Be Careful With Helping Strangers -someone I Assisted With Accommodation Almost by Flora2Sweet: 10:44am On May 06, 2023
CONTINUATION

I called out my wife’s name and she immediately froze….the man on her pushed me out of the way cos he realized they had been caught and he quickly tried to move past me but I went after him, put on the light on the corridor and discovered it was the stupid guy that came to me for advise….he knelt down, stark naked and started begging me.

My wife came out, with a towel over her….she was screaming Jesus…blood of Jesus….she kept saying: honey…I thought it was you….I didn’t know it was another person. By this time, my cousin came out of the room wondering what the commotion was. Apparently, when my wife went to take her bath…this bastard followed her in and started fcking her. My wife because it was dark….thought I followed her from the bedroom and didn’t even realize it was a different man fcking her…she didn’t even know we had a stranger in the house.

My cousin pounced on this guy…me too…we gave this guy a beating….he almost passed out…we had to tie him up and leave him outside the door. My cousin was speechless. I looked at my wife, wondering how she could not have known that it was another man handling her, penetrating her and she was moaning. My wife was crying….saying it was all my fault, that why did I bring strangers into our home.

We took the bastard guy to police the next day and charged him for rping my wife under my nose. He was in cell for one week. Do you know what this guy said in his statement, that when he got to my house that day, that my wife was giving him signs….when she served them drinks, she was shaking her bum…she was giving him lustful looks but he did not pay any attention. But when I asked him to spend the night in our house, he got aroused at night when he heard me and my wife fcking.

He said that he thought my wife was moaning so loudly that night to get his attention….cos my wife was moaning so loudly, that even my cousin heard every sound my wife was making. He said the sound of my wife screaming when I was making love to her aroused him. So, when he heard my wife go to the bathroom, he followed her…he said he did not know what he was doing….he begged for forgiveness. His family bailed him two days later.

I told my cousin to keep this a secret cos I am so embarrassed. This whole thing sounds unbelievable. My thinking is, this guy wanted to r*pe my wife but my wife was cooperating with him so she didn’t shout and they continued. My wife and I have not been ok since. My cousin has left our house a day after to hang with friends cos he blames himself for bringing that he goat into our house. My wife is saying she did not resist because she thought it was me…this is not the first time me and my wife actually have s3x in the bathroom but this still angry and me I am still angry.

I am angry at my wife for not knowing it was not me…my wife is angry at me for bringing that guy into our home. We have not spoken to each other for almost two weeks. Please how do we go on from here. My wife gave a small apology which I feel she just gave for my sake but she is still blaming me…and for me…I cannot go past the fact that I saw another man with his d*ck on my wife in my house. I feel like my wife needs to leave the house for sometime….let me think cos every time I look at her….I am hurt and angry and feel like hating my wife.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful With Helping Strangers -someone I Assisted With Accommodation Almost by Flora2Sweet: 10:45am On May 06, 2023
Fiction... Very Fake story
Re: Be Careful With Helping Strangers -someone I Assisted With Accommodation Almost by Buziness101: 11:15am On May 06, 2023
OP De Play,

Just De Play
Re: Be Careful With Helping Strangers -someone I Assisted With Accommodation Almost by Draslo(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2023
The person that wrote this story made N3 per work
Re: Be Careful With Helping Strangers -someone I Assisted With Accommodation Almost by Baronthecelebri: 3:55pm On May 06, 2023
Nonsense Post
Re: Be Careful With Helping Strangers -someone I Assisted With Accommodation Almost by mabea: 4:29pm On May 06, 2023
Very interesting read. Though fake but I enjoyed the story.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful With Helping Strangers -someone I Assisted With Accommodation Almost by 23jerryking(m): 8:52pm On May 06, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
CONTINUATION

I called out my wife’s name and she immediately froze….the man on her pushed me out of the way cos he realized they had been caught and he quickly tried to move past me but I went after him, put on the light on the corridor and discovered it was the stupid guy that came to me for advise….he knelt down, stark naked and started begging me.

My wife came out, with a towel over her….she was screaming Jesus…blood of Jesus….she kept saying: honey…I thought it was you….I didn’t know it was another person. By this time, my cousin came out of the room wondering what the commotion was. Apparently, when my wife went to take her bath…this bastard followed her in and started fcking her. My wife because it was dark….thought I followed her from the bedroom and didn’t even realize it was a different man fcking her…she didn’t even know we had a stranger in the house.

My cousin pounced on this guy…me too…we gave this guy a beating….he almost passed out…we had to tie him up and leave him outside the door. My cousin was speechless. I looked at my wife, wondering how she could not have known that it was another man handling her, penetrating her and she was moaning. My wife was crying….saying it was all my fault, that why did I bring strangers into our home.

We took the bastard guy to police the next day and charged him for rping my wife under my nose. He was in cell for one week. Do you know what this guy said in his statement, that when he got to my house that day, that my wife was giving him signs….when she served them drinks, she was shaking her bum…she was giving him lustful looks but he did not pay any attention. But when I asked him to spend the night in our house, he got aroused at night when he heard me and my wife fcking.

He said that he thought my wife was moaning so loudly that night to get his attention….cos my wife was moaning so loudly, that even my cousin heard every sound my wife was making. He said the sound of my wife screaming when I was making love to her aroused him. So, when he heard my wife go to the bathroom, he followed her…he said he did not know what he was doing….he begged for forgiveness. His family bailed him two days later.

I told my cousin to keep this a secret cos I am so embarrassed. This whole thing sounds unbelievable. My thinking is, this guy wanted to r*pe my wife but my wife was cooperating with him so she didn’t shout and they continued. My wife and I have not been ok since. My cousin has left our house a day after to hang with friends cos he blames himself for bringing that he goat into our house. My wife is saying she did not resist because she thought it was me…this is not the first time me and my wife actually have s3x in the bathroom but this still angry and me I am still angry.

I am angry at my wife for not knowing it was not me…my wife is angry at me for bringing that guy into our home. We have not spoken to each other for almost two weeks. Please how do we go on from here. My wife gave a small apology which I feel she just gave for my sake but she is still blaming me…and for me…I cannot go past the fact that I saw another man with his d*ck on my wife in my house. I feel like my wife needs to leave the house for sometime….let me think cos every time I look at her….I am hurt and angry and feel like hating my wife.
Well as fake as it is, let me ask, does the other guy used your perfume too? I mean she literally just went to shower after you guys had it so how could she not have been able to differentiate? Your wife cheated on you right under your nose.

(1) (Reply)

Former Governor Arrested In The UK For Beating Wife / If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? / Why Spend So Much On Burial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.