Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

6 Easy Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 6 Easy Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria... (2905 Views)

6 Easy Ways Of Earning Passive Income / Make Money Online In Nigeria Get Paid Without Referral / How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Easy Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria... by Pablo1986: 1:57am On May 06, 2023
Making money online in Nigeria is still possible if you have the knowledge and attitude to work. It does not matter if you are an employed, unemployed, fresh graduate, or a university student struggling to make ends meet. The fact remains that there are numerous verifiable ways of making money as a Nigerian online, and it does not have to be complicated.

Making money online in Nigeria is not rocket science, as there have been cases of 18-year-olds taking more than $2000 monthly. With the proper knowledge and direction, you can just as easily start earning money online in Nigeria.

In this post, we will explore 6 ways you can make money online in Nigeria, regardless of whether you have experience.

6. Freelancing

Freelancing is a fast-growing business in Nigeria and is one of the best ways to make money online. When we talk about freelancing, I'm just talking about offering what you know to people and then getting paid for it.

Let's say you know how to write; you can start working on freelance websites like Upwork and Fiverr and get paid for your content. The same applies to those who know multiple languages; they can earn writing translations for documents. At the same time, you can make money in Nigeria by freelancing your graphic designing, video editing skills, and more.

5. Crypto Trading

Nigeria ranks as the top African country in crypto trading, as more Nigerian youths looking to earn money have taken to crypto trading. With as little as N500, you can buy crypto and start trading in crypto. Crypto trading is not limited to youths, single parents, and senior citizens who have also begun to make money online with crypto.

You can make money from crypto by buying from an exchange that sells at a lower price and then trading them in an exchange that accepts cryptocurrencies at a higher price. Without any background skills, you can begin your crypto trading journey today.

11 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 6 Easy Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria... by Pablo1986: 2:14am On May 06, 2023
You are welcome, if you have benefited from it, you can share with others...
Esavus:
Your thread go well, Keep up the good work. As for this platform you mentioned, I don dey run am already, the site dey pay, thanks for the update sha

1 Like

Re: 6 Easy Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria... by Pablo1986: 2:17am On May 06, 2023
I can't drop all the details here. You need a course that will walk you through step-by-step.
Udeba:
Nice one, I love the business ideas. But how do I get started with Crypto Trading? Also that website you mentioned is hot. But the earlier one benefits the better

Re: 6 Easy Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria... by Pablo1986: 2:19am On May 06, 2023
You are welcome, I'm happy you benefited from it...
AskPero360:
I'm already doing Affiliate Marketing. As for the Financial scheme you mentioned, I’m already a member, It works

Re: 6 Easy Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria... by Pablo1986: 2:23am On May 06, 2023
you are welcome, click on the link, it will walk you through...
Efosaspeaks:
The ideas are great, but it requires skills and training. Besides, How does the Financial scheme really work? I will give it a try anyway!

Re: 6 Easy Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria... by Pablo1986: 2:26am On May 06, 2023
There are lots of legit online survey sites out there.
Oscabone:
Most Online Surveys sites don't work, they will simply waste your time. Regarding Financial scheme, it’s the best paying platform I have seen so far. I love the simplicity of the network. no overwhelm

Re: 6 Easy Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria... by Pablo1986: 2:29am On May 06, 2023
You are welcome, I'm happy you have benefited from it...
Alphonsus1985:
Thanks for this thread, e make brain... However, I don try the Financial scheme site, E dey pay wella
Re: 6 Easy Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria... by Pablo1986: 2:32am On May 06, 2023
You are welcome, I'm happy you benefited from it.
SIlver360:
Affiliate Marketing remains the best especially for newbies. Anyway, God go bless you for this link. the site dey work, I try am yesterday when I see the post, them pay me.

Re: 6 Easy Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria... by Pablo1986: 2:34am On May 06, 2023
The site is paying, that's why I added it. I have benefited severally from it...
AskOhaneze1:
Nice thread, I hope it reach front page. Moreover, I’m tired of hearing this Financial scheme of a site, does it really pay as they claim? I will give it a try anyways.

Re: 6 Easy Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria... by Pablo1986: 2:37am On May 06, 2023
You are welcome, you can as well share with others...
ujuronor:
Thanks for sharing such a useful business ideas. In addition to Financial schemes you mentioned, I neva miss any payment since I register, the site is the best for now...
Re: 6 Easy Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria... by Pablo1986: 2:40am On May 06, 2023
All packages are fast, it depends on your match
Claraiyama22:
This thread go well... Although, the platform dey work, but na the lower package fast pass.

Re: 6 Easy Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria... by Pablo1986: 2:46am On May 06, 2023
Thanks for sharing such an amazing list. There's no excuse for being jobless this year 2023...
ohakim360:
I love your thread, it's well organized and easy to read. By the way, the financial scheme site you mentioned is paying, I have benefited twice from it, let's pray it lasts long. you can as well check out below for more business opportunities...

SMALL SCALE BUSINESS IDEAS IN NIGERIA: ADDITIONAL OPTIONS FOR YOU

RAW FOOD STUFF BUSINESS
Nigerians are food lovers and prefer to eat homemade food than fast foods. You can go into the business of selling food items such as rice, beans, garri, that are often used in preparing dishes.

DAYCARE BUSINESS
Day care centers make good money because mothers still need to go to work after child birth. You can go into running a day care center. You will only need to register your business and buy necessary equipment.

DRY CLEANING BUSINESS
The dry cleaning business is one of the fastest growing businesses in Nigeria. People are often overwhelmed by work and may not have the time to wash their clothes. This is why the dry cleaning business is still in demand.

RESTAURANT BUSINESS
Are you a great cook or do not mind learning how to cook professionally? Then you should look into starting your restaurant business.

CAR RENTAL BUSINESS
People need cars to drive around, but not everyone can afford a car at this time. This is where a car rental business would come to play. Before going into the car rental business, ensure you learn the ropes of the business well.

BAKERY BUSINESS
Nigerians love to eat pastries, such as cake and bread. Before starting this business, ensure you get all necessary information to be successful. You might need to go to a catering school in order to get started.

HAMPER BUSINESS
The hamper business is such that booms in certain seasons such as valentine or Christmas seasons. If you are good at organizing gifts, you should look at going into the hamper business.

GRAPHIC DESIGN BUSINESS
If you are arts inclined and creative, you should consider going into graphics design business. Even if you do not know how to design, you can learn from the scratch.

PHONE REPAIR BUSINESS
Businesses surrounding the use of phone thrive because everyone has a phone and it needs repairs one time or the other. You can get phone repair skills so you get your money from repairing phones for others.

GYM BUSINESS
If you are a fitness and health enthusiast, then you can look into starting a gym business. All you will need is enough finances to equip your gym center.

WINE BAR BUSINESS
Wine is a favorite drink in clubs, restaurants and homes. You can look into starting a wine business. You only have to make sure you choose a great location for this.

TRANSPORT BUSINESS
People have to move from one place to the other for many purposes such as business. Many do not have cars and will need a good and reliable transport business to take them from one place to the other. Start a transport business by first determining if you want your transport business to run within a state or inter states.

JEWELRY LINE BUSINESS
To start a jewelry line business, all you need is reliable suppliers who will give you jewelry in bulk and also give you at a discounted price.

PARTY RENTAL BUSINESS
Nigerians love parties. You will never run out of service as long as you provide great services. You can supply equipment used at parties.

PIZZA DELIVERY BUSINESS
You can start a pizza production and delivery business right from your kitchen. Get creative with it by making different options such as chicken pizzas, Hawaiian pizzas, Italian sausage pizzas, barbecue pizzas. You will have people patronize your business.

NURSING HOME BUSINESS
You can set up a business that provides people to take care of elderly ones and babies at home. In major cities, the nursing home business turns in lots of profits as people are usually too busy to attend to these things and will rather outsource the tasks.

POULTRY FARM BUSINESS
Poultry farming is a very profitable business that could earn you millions. However, the poultry farming business needs lots of caution and care. You also need to define your target audience and what poultry product you want to sell. For example, eggs or chicken meat itself

COSMETICS BUSINESS
The beauty industry is a very profitable one. It takes lots of hard work and research but will turn out good if you put in the work.

MICROFINANCE BUSINESS
If you have the capital or can source for funds, you can get into a microfinance business. All you need is a good business plan to guide you on what to do per time.

TAILORING BUSINESS
The art of tailoring will continue to be a much demanded service in Nigeria. If you have an eye for fashion, you should consider tailoring. These ones will pay you to look beautiful.

TOMATO FARMING BUSINESS
Starting a tomato farming business does not require too much capital. All you need is a good supply plug such as a farm. Ensure you do your research and get expertise advice. These ones will let you know what variety of tomatoes are in demand and will sell.

WOOD WORKING BUSINESS
In order to start a wood work or furniture business, you need to have learnt the skill and done enough research for marketing and business management purposes

AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS
You can start an agriculture related business such as crop farming. This is a business that will always be in demand because food is a necessity. Farming on a commercial scale is a very profitable business in Nigeria.

FISH FARMING BUSINESS
Fish farming is one of the least stressful forms of farming in Nigeria. All you need is the capital to start the business such as building a fish pond and stocking up. You will also need to research so you have sufficient knowledge about the business.

ORGANIC FARMING BUSINESS
Organic products take time to mature unlike the others that are fertilized. However, organic products are also in high demand as people are turning away from fertilized products due to health reasons.

SHIPPING COMPANY
Shipping business is one of the most profitable Nigerian businesses. You would have a high turnover in terms of profit.

REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT BUSINESS
There are huge potentials for wealth building in real estate although it can be a very risky endeavor. There is the need to be well researched on the opportunities that abound in the real estate market or else one will get himself in trouble. One should also understand the financial and legal issues that surround the real estate market.

Re: 6 Easy Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria... by Pablo1986: 2:50am On May 06, 2023
you are welcome, I'm happy you benefited from it. As for the online course, you can check youtube for startup tutorial.
Esavus:
I have an idea for creating online course, but I don't know how to get started. Besides, after testing and benefiting from the financial scheme site twice, I’m happy and satisfied. and I highly recommend it to anyone that needs pocket money….

Re: 6 Easy Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria... by Pablo1986: 2:55am On May 06, 2023
You are welcome...
Udeba:
Crypto Trading is very lucrative if you learn the skill. However, The financial scheme site you mentioned is very hot right now, I have been hearing about it everywhere I go. Thanks for sharing…
Re: 6 Easy Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria... by Pablo1986: 2:58am On May 06, 2023
You are welcome, yes the site is still paying
Efosaspeaks:
I don already hear about the platform, the news dey everywhere... I hear say E still dey pay. Nice one bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make 40-70k Monthly Collecting Plastic Wastes / Stanbic Ibtc @ease Wallet Account / Every Tech Innovation makes millionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.