Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye (41376 Views)

The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome / Picture Of The Alleged 15 Yr Old Kid In The Ekweremadu Saga / "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Morphinne: 9:15pm On May 06, 2023
obaidan:
Now let's even leave crime and police and UK our of this....Ekweremadu deserves to spend the rest of his life in misery(misery is not just poverty) because how will u not have the highest level of respect for someone that wants to give your daughter a chance to live.... u have 40 houses and u are still actively cornering resources of the country for you, your wife, Sonia and her siblings but na 4.5million naira kidney donor for ur daughter deserve, u still dey call am dat guy. Person wey all of una for ur family suppose dey worship... this is typical example of how naija politicians n leaders see an average Nigerian, a toilet paper they can use to clean their mess....you will not have peace anywhere you are....was Sonias pocket money in a semester not more than 4.5million naira, u will not have peace o Ekweremadu
Bro na now this thing con dey pain me.
I was pitying the thieving senator earlier. That Obeta was supposed to be given 25 years at least but I’m glad his medical license has been seized. That boy must not be allowed to come back to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Ilekokonit: 9:18pm On May 06, 2023
OceanEye:
But are their no legal procedures to finding a kidney donor?

There are legal procedures in the UK with 7,000 people currently waiting patiently for a Kidney donor to be found for them and in the mean time they go through regular dialysis.

The crime was not in finding a donor outside the established system. The crime is offering to pay for the kidney which in the UK is illegal and classed as human trafficking and modern day slavery because no financially able person will choose to sell a body part to survive.

In UK law, even if the exploited person agreed to be exploited, the law ignores that fact and goes after the exploiter.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by gr8cany: 9:28pm On May 06, 2023
nony43:

21 years old don’t know what is kidney?
Lol, you think your level of exposure or the privilege you and your vicinities have is all round in your messed up country.

Millions of people over 35yrs don't know the difference between stomach and intestines, not to talk of kidneys and what it stands for.

May God not allow us to be insensitive to other people's plight. David was being manipulated because he was penury-ridden hawker who would jump in easily by mere hearing London, but God saved him from accepting uninformed decision that would have be very catastrophic to him when he is unaware he should take care of himself after kidney transplant.

I feel for Ekweremadu's and by Gods grace as we have already been made to know Sonia will get legal donor or matched donor, live long and help to champion improved kidney health care in Nigeria where she comes from

2 Likes

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by 2016easy2017: 10:41pm On May 06, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
I don't know if it's out of tribal sentiments, sheer stupidity or hypocrisy that's making many bastards to be pitying that USELESS senile corrupt old fool and all his accomplices in this case.

IT SEEMS A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF BEING VULNERABLE AND EXPLOITATION...

If that guy had a job and he's well to do, will he accept the offer?

On the contrary, if Ekweremadu has done the needful has a CARRIER POLITICIAN for more than 20 years in his state and constituency by building a state-of-the-art hospital, will he get caught up in this mess WITH ALL THE BILLIONS HE HAS STOLEN?

I'm very glad he got this sentence. The sentence is even very light, he deserves at least 20 years!

USELESS ritualist man and a thief.

All the little normalities he went through was just for the sake of the U.K. if that donation had been in Nigeria, he would have had the boy or any other boy killed secretly and get whatever he wanted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by rainlover(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2023
Patrickyemi:

I Dey teach all those things too. Not too difficult
what's your WhatsApp number?
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by NOwazobia: 10:50pm On May 06, 2023
1Sharon:

You don't say? !

Oversabi!
Olodo, move!
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by 1Sharon(f): 11:03pm On May 06, 2023
NOwazobia:
Olodo, move!

Olodo?

Lol. I would never ever have known what the kidney is. Thanks for enlightening me, you have changed my life.

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by MechanicMike: 11:12pm On May 06, 2023
1Sharon:

Olodo?

Lol. I would never ever have known what the kidney is. Thanks for enlightening me, you have changed my life.

helo how much to enjoy u please? I have 9k..cash.cam I met u please?!!!(no offenscce) smiley
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by 1Sharon(f): 11:38pm On May 06, 2023
MechanicMike:

helo how much to enjoy u please? I have 9k..cash.cam I met u please?!!!(no offenscce) smiley

You!
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by MechanicMike: 11:43pm On May 06, 2023
1Sharon:

You!

I say gimme advise you are sayin u.. Google advise angry
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by BouncerT: 11:44pm On May 06, 2023
domDva:
Can you see how laws are interpreted?? If it was in Nigeria, the judges will collect billions and rule that technically, Ekweremadu was not involved, he never communicated with the guy, at worst they ll fine him or say “law is not sentiment, there is no enough evidence to convict him”.
to tell you that nothing works here.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by udumosam23(m): 12:14am On May 07, 2023
Gajagojo:

Are we to believe that
That the boy believed
He wou!d go to the UK
Donate a kidney for
whatever payment
And return to Nigeria quietly

I am.trying to understand the permutations of what he might have believed
Or been made to believe
The deal.was

Boy agreed to kidney donation before he was taken to the UK. He was promised a good life in the UK possibly education.

Things however went south and the deal couldn't fly which wasn't his fault. He was then compensated with a meagre sum and arrangement commenced for his return.

Boy refused and preferred to stay in the UK. His insistence didn't sink well with the Ekweremadu. So, they locked him up in a room and starve him to force him to comply to returning to Nigeria.

Boy escaped from the room and reported self to the nearest police station at such a way he'll be sure he isn't send back to Nigeria.

I'm sure he was guided on what to say or what to do too. But I still blame the Ekweremadus for lack of kindness. I for one would've first made that boy feel at home and give him a hope at least for willing to sacrifice.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by koolaid87: 12:36am On May 07, 2023
[quote author=obaidan post=122965457]Now let's even leave crime and police and UK our of this....Ekweremadu deserves to spend the rest of his life in misery(misery is not just poverty) because how will u not have the highest level of respect for someone that wants to give your daughter a chance to live.... u have 40 houses and u are still actively ......

Amen.

God bless you

Funny how people were sympathising with him, not knowing that the foolish crook was never sympathetic to the street dude.

Karma is a beautiful thing. Other rich and corrupt nonentities, keep acting like you're above the law...one day...just one day
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by koolaid87: 12:44am On May 07, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
I feel this David of a guy knew the doctor cheated him and they will dump him so he play his own card

A 21yrs lagos street that boy that does not understand or claim he does not understood the word or location of a kidney in the body but knows how to get police protection by lying to be 15 years

Anyway it serves them right the greedy doctor is the real cause of the problem he should get 50 yrs behind bars and sure you will be well paid and you still want to get over 4m from the 4.5m meant for David, if had got the 4.5m , I don’t think what happened will happen

Na GOD just wan catch them

Regardless of David being aware from the jump or not. It's still a crime. Ekweremadu is not just an average/regular father. He's an elder statesman and such unethical behaviour (manipulation and exploitation) is not expected from him. Can he purchase an organ for 4.5m legitimately?

He deserves more but i guess the UK finally tempered justice with mercy

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by grandstar(m): 1:33am On May 07, 2023
adekzy:
Ekeremadu will only spent 2+years in prison, the rest is home arrest.

Big men no dey too suffer like that globally!

Continue deceiving yourself! You sabi how many year R Kelly dey spend?

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Gajagojo: 1:37am On May 07, 2023
udumosam23:

Boy agreed to kidney donation before he was taken to the UK. He was promised a good life in the UK possibly education.

Things however went south and the deal couldn't fly which wasn't his fault. He was then compensated with a meagre sum and arrangement commenced for his return.

Boy refused and preferred to stay in the UK. His insistence didn't sink well with the Ekweremadu. So, they locked him up in a room and starve him to force him to comply to returning to Nigeria.

Boy escaped from the room and reported self to the nearest police station at such a way he'll be sure he isn't send back to Nigeria.

I'm sure he was guided on what to say or what to do too. But I still blame the Ekweremadus for lack of kindness. I for one would've first made that boy feel at home and give him a hope at least for willing to sacrifice.
I don't know what he agreed to and you don't either. None of us were party to the "agreement".
You are not sure about anything.
You are only making assumptions based on your own education,worldview and life experience which is unique to you.0me
Based on my own experience and the information at trial I do not believe he agreed to a kidney transplant.
Agreement for me implies total information about everything including the long term consequences. Where deception or exploitation is involved,for me,there is no agreement
At any rate people get engaged,change their minds and weddings are called off so agreement to donate kidney can be cancelled at the last minute.It is not irrevocable

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by grandstar(m): 1:42am On May 07, 2023
ivolt:

Ekweremadu's sentence is a misapplication of justice.
Anyone who can think deeply will understand.

He was convicted of "slavery" even when it was clear that the boy was paid
even before the job was done.
Since when do slaves get paid for service to be rendered.

Did you not read the verdict. The law says "no one can consent to his own exploitation". That is the law in the UK. You stating you consented to your exploitation no longer holds water.

It is a new law.

I guess it sprung up from the UK having to deal unsuccessfully with many cases of sex trafficking (Albanians are notorious) and sex grooming gangs (Pakistanis rule this space) and farm slavery because the victims always said it was consensual even though it stank of outright exploitation.

With this new law, people who want to exploit others should sit up.

2 Likes

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by grandstar(m): 1:44am On May 07, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Jesus! See how corrupt doctor put Ekweremadus in jail.kill corruption, they said no.. thank God Jagaban is coming to put an end to corruption in the land. Earlier, I was blaming the Ekweremadus of being stingy little did I know that they really paid the doctor well to settle David. Some Nigerians are just wicked. You pocketed large chunks of the money and gave him just 270,000 naira.wickedness in high places. But why Ekweremadu didn't interrogate the guy when he met him in London? Probably he would have discovered the trick the doctor was playing with him.
Corruption needs to be killed in Nigeria. Thank God for Jagaban

4.5m is stingy. Only if he is super prudent will the money last. He also has to manage that 1 kidney for life. I am sure it would involve expenses.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Pointnoire(m): 2:27am On May 07, 2023
There is a lot of people here bent on Painting this boy black at 21 if. he was properly - educated with a job would he have accepted the offer? Ply your anger to the Senator and Doctor, it’s like Some of you are not happy the guy is now living - in Europe
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Patrickyemi: 5:20am On May 07, 2023
rainlover:
what's your WhatsApp number?

I run a mentorship program, where I guide you through your YouTube journey. I will teach you everything I know. I charge 1k. If interested see my profile for cont@ct
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:56am On May 07, 2023
Houseontherock1:
No one will say Ekweremadu didn't do wrong; but I'm still not convinced that "that guy" wasn't aware of the reason he was taken to UK. I believe he had it all planned out; he even knew to lie about his age to get police attention. He's a liar and a crook, not in any way better than the Ekweremadus!

Imagine yourself offering your kidney to save another man's daughter and the Man is busy referring to you as "that guy", and has avoided to make direct contact with you in person. May we never be unfortunate in life ... may we never be slaves to these wicked politicians
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Incrediblekutty(m): 10:28am On May 07, 2023
obembet:
I just pity the girl

A girl that her parent and siblings didn't pity?? Or you still believe the "there's no match amongst the family" lie from the pit of hell??.... I will advise you save your pity for the commoners that need it.. Biko 🙏
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by franklingud(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2023
Patrickyemi:

I charge 1k for mentorship o
Okay bro
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by infofta(m): 2:31pm On May 07, 2023
They would have sent that poor innocent boy back to Nigeria after medical procedure of removing his kidney for 270k. They probably lied to him about getting a good job and living the best life in UK.
His voice and cry wouldn't have been heard in Nigeria after stealing his kidney.

Among Sonia's siblings and family members none could give their kidney except the vulnerable boy in Lagos street. God is great.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by JoeEeL(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2023
Austineva:
grin grin grin. What a well deserved karma. God is indeed wonderful.
Ekweremmadu will be in UK prison and be hearing that Biafra has come. I love my Nation Biafra 💃💃💃💃💃🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺

Biafra the way forward

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Austineva(m): 7:50pm On May 07, 2023
JoeEeL:

Biafra the way forward
Honestly, my awesome brother. Biafra and Ododuwa nations are the only way forward.
What's up Bro? Hope you are still doing very fine? Am very happy seeing you here

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by JoeEeL(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2023
Austineva:
Honestly, my awesome brother. Biafra and Ododuwa nations are the only way forward.
What's up Bro? Hope you are still doing very fine? Am very happy seeing you here

Ur passion for the restoration of Biafra is unmatched.

Brother, may ur dream be achieved. Isee.

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Austineva(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2023
JoeEeL:

Ur passion for the restoration of Biafra is unmatched.

Brother, may ur dream be achieved. Isee.
. Iseeee🙏🙏🙏. Thank you so oo much my awesome brother. Even you too. You too much💪 awesome Brother. Seeing ur comments here give me a lot of joy. Keep it up 💪💪💪

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Gucciswaz: 10:53pm On May 07, 2023
obembet:
By Emeka Ugwuonye, Esquire

Source: https://twitter.com/EkeDavid01/status/1654367215406272512?t=FDQoJF8xE7GBzI2j3492Lw&s=19
thanks for this update and helping to this matter straight.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Gucciswaz: 10:56pm On May 07, 2023
Zonefree:

Cow leg come even cost pass human kidney cry
lol I swear o . human kidney for 270k
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Gucciswaz: 11:00pm On May 07, 2023
nony43:
My own is they should bring the boy back to 9ja. That boy went to the UK with Medical visa . So he knew what he went for.
. U no read wetin op share u still come dy talk another thing
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Gucciswaz: 11:02pm On May 07, 2023
Houseontherock1:
No one will say Ekweremadu didn't do wrong; but I'm still not convinced that "that guy" wasn't aware of the reason he was taken to UK. I believe he had it all planned out; he even knew to lie about his age to get police attention. He's a liar and a crook, not in any way better than the Ekweremadus!
even if knew what he went there for , is it to the extent of selling his kidney for 270k

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor / NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North / Medina Vs Jerusalem — Religious Tension Brews Over Renaming Of Oyo Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.