Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye (41360 Views)

The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome / Picture Of The Alleged 15 Yr Old Kid In The Ekweremadu Saga / "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by chessguru(m): 2:18pm On May 06, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
Qed.

Imagine paying meagre 4.5M Naira for a human kidney. This Ekweremmuo is very wicked and stingy. You're referring your daughter's donor as "that guy" undecided

That 9 years is too lenient in my opinion.
it is supposed to be free sir that is why it is meant to be a donation , paying for it is a crime not the amount

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Inyaky(f): 2:19pm On May 06, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]Stevosty post=122965542] No, the boy should remain there because of people like you who hate justice. [/quote]

Love your reply with all my heart, seems there are demons on this forum, what has David done in this case, ekweremadu and co deserve life imprisonment bunch of wicked souls.

And for those arguing that David understood what kidney is, I hope you know that the poor guy was a hawker and may not be educated and even if he knows I m happy how it's all turned out to be, why can't ekweremadu get kidney from relatives or one of his children, God punish all Nigerian politicians!

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Osanoghodua1: 2:19pm On May 06, 2023
Ekweremadu should have approached a family member or one of his children or even his wife for this Donation! Imagine calling the donor tm"that guy" zero respect for a life saver, that's tantamount to ritualism.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by kgbd(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2023
ivolt:

Do you even know the meaning of exploitation?
When you board a plane or hire a house mover, do you have any other
interest of the pilot or driver beside the service they are to perform?

I don't understand this kind of entitlement.
He wasn't a match, how was he used and dump.

at least take little time to read the post, it was meant to educate. Saying he wasn't a match exposed you
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Demurray: 2:20pm On May 06, 2023
Dr Obeta think he was smarter but God made him realized he wasn't. Imagine if he had paid the whole 4.5M to the boy, all this drama would have be avoided .
When corruption are being discussed as the case of Nigeria politician, someone like Dr Obeta will be the first to castigate those involved, whereas he he was given opportunity to serve, he would steal in a multiple fold .
Barswo banzai!

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by kindy51(m): 2:21pm On May 06, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
I feel this David of a guy knew the doctor cheated him and they will dump him so he play his own card

A 21yrs lagos street that boy that does not understand or claim he does not understood the word or location of a kidney in the body but knows how to get police protection by lying to be 15 years

Anyway it serves them right the greedy doctor is the real cause of the problem he should get 50 yrs behind bars and sure you will be well paid and you still want to get over 4m from the 4.5m meant for David, if had got the 4.5m , I don’t think what happened will happen

Na GOD just wan catch them

At 4.5mil will you sell your kidney assuming you are earning 150k a month as a salary worker? My guess is no so that's where the exploitation came in

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Father4all: 2:22pm On May 06, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
Qed.

Imagine paying meagre 4.5M Naira for a human kidney. This Ekweremmuo is very wicked and stingy. You're referring your daughter's donor as "that guy" undecided

That 9 years is too lenient in my opinion.
too lenient because Ekweremadu isn't your tribal person. Typical Nigeria man. Always tribalistic
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by wengerman: 2:23pm On May 06, 2023
OceanEye:
But are their no legal procedures to finding a kidney donor?
. The only legal procedure is a willing and free donor without money or inducement which most times are family members.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Demurray: 2:24pm On May 06, 2023
Inyaky:
[color=#006600][/color]Stevosty post=122965542] No, the boy should remain there because of people like you who hate justice.
Thank you, I'm in support .

Love your reply with all my heart, seems there are demons on this forum, what has David done in this case, ekweremadu and co deserve life imprisonment bunch of wicked souls.

And for those arguing that David understood what kidney is, I hope you know that the poor guy was a hawker and may not be educated and even if he knows I m happy how it's all turned out to be, why can't ekweremadu get kidney from relatives or one of his children, God punish all Nigerian politicians!
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by wengerman: 2:25pm On May 06, 2023
Demurray:
Dr Obeta think he was smarter but God made him realized he wasn't. Imagine if he had paid the whole 4.5M to the boy, all this drama would have be avoided .
When corruption are being discussed as the case of Nigeria politician, someone like Dr Obeta will be the first to castigate those involved, whereas he he was given opportunity to serve, he would steal in a multiple fold .
Barswo banzai!
what of if he had even used part of the over 4m he pocketed to settle david in UK.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Dafresh: 2:27pm On May 06, 2023
GeneralPula:
For instance, it was at the police station that they asked him if he was paid money and he said yes he was paid N270,000. When the police checked the WhatsApp chats between Ekweremadu and Dr. Obeta they realized that Ekweremadu actually paid 4.5 million for Obeta to pay to David. But Obeta only paid David N270,000 and pocketed the rest.

Imagine this. Why would the Dr offered the boy 270k? Both 4.5m & 270k are useless! A kidney is nothing less than 35M !

They attempted to Jonze the Boy & he fought back! Nah real Guy he be!

The problem with some people (politician) is that they think, they are the only intelligent people in the world, once you're from poor home they will think you ain't smart, had it been out judiciary is properly working many of them would have been in jail because we that the treat as mumu would have showed them that we are wise

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Buliwyf: 2:27pm On May 06, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Crime never pay. Why not start a YouTube channel and earn in dollars. If you want to learn about YouTube and how to make money in the platform, mention me

What stops you from starting 50 channels and earning all the dollars in the world instead of teaching people? Clown

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 06, 2023
I've been saying. This man is a typical Nigerian big man. He deserves more than he got. A longer sentence would've suffice
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by nony43(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2023
drsibz66:

Sorry your British and Italian passport has no bearing on your iQ. In those places there are millions of people with low IQ, learning disabilities and autistic spectrum.

I wasn’t engaging you. So kindly avoid me .Oga high IQ.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Dafresh: 2:31pm On May 06, 2023
Henix:

He is a lier and a crook, while the senator who lied in documents that the boy is his nephew is a saint, the Nigeria doctor who also released only 270k out of the 4.5 million naira the boy was suppose to get is also a saint.

Yes, the boy knows what is kidney, but do u think that he also knew the health implications in kidney donation? Was there any health insurance in the deal given to the boy? They simply wanted to harvest the boy's kidney and abandon him to his fate but God pass them.

Nigeria is a jungle. Therefore it's simply a case of a street boy outsmarting a senator and UK based Nigeria doctor who respectively planned to take advantage of him because they saw him as a no body. No one has monopoly of wickedness.

The boy has made it out of Lagos street in detriment of the senator, just the same way the senator made it in Nigeria in detriment of the poor masses
God reward you endlessly
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by nony43(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Fine, tell me where to meet you tomorrow anywere in the UK. grin grin Nairaland british citizen! grin grin. And oh! I can meet you in Italy if you want.

Doncaster. DN4 0xs
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by nony43(m): 2:34pm On May 06, 2023
tishbite42:

Lol
You don cast
GB has a great transport system. He can meet you anywhere and at anytime.

Cast how? He said he will meet me in London and I don’t live in London. I just gave him my location.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Dafresh: 2:35pm On May 06, 2023
ivolt:

There is nothing smart about that crook who setup Ekweremadu for asylum purpose.
What he doesn't know that an uneducated and unskilled immigrant in the UK have very bleak future.
Go and donate your own kidney to Sonia if you so much like Ekweremadu
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Patrickyemi: 2:37pm On May 06, 2023
Buliwyf:

What stops you from starting 50 channels and earning all the dollars in the world instead of teaching people? Clown

I have 51 already
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2023
nony43:

Doncaster. DN4 0xs

Bullsheet! You think i wanna turn up in that stinky rural shithole. Last time i was in that shithole was when i did time in Lindholme His Majesty Penitentiary. grin by the way you could have just got this post code outta google.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by eroticecstasy: 2:39pm On May 06, 2023
Henix:

He will remain an ex convict, even if he spends just a month in jail

The exconvict will contest for president of Nigeria and some animals will start fighting for him
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Demurray: 2:39pm On May 06, 2023
wengerman:
what of if he had even used part of the over 4m he pocketed to settle david in UK.
The doctor.had already budgeted the remaining money before he left Lagos, Nigeria, typical Nigerian man. The greedy bastard
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Topmaike007(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2023
nony43:
My own is they should bring the boy back to 9ja. That boy went to the UK with Medical visa . So he knew what he went for.
if it was your brother you will still say this nonsense... something is wrong with your brain
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by DaveJacuzie: 2:40pm On May 06, 2023
This story doesn't add up. 'That guy' told the doctors he did not know he was there for organ donation. Yet he told the police he was paid 270k. Did the police ask him what he thought the 270k was meant for?
A 21 year old boy won't know what kidney is?
He is a street seller in lagos. He would've gone to buka and at least heard of cow kidney!

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by tishbite42: 2:40pm On May 06, 2023
nony43:

Cast how? He said he will meet me in London and I don’t live in London. I just gave him my location.
Enjoy yourself, British burger
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Demurray: 2:40pm On May 06, 2023
eroticecstasy:

The exconvict will contest for president of Nigeria and some animals will start fighting for him
As in the case of.......?
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by nony43(m): 2:41pm On May 06, 2023
tishbite42:

Enjoy yourself, British burger

Thank you.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by tishbite42: 2:42pm On May 06, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Bullsheet! You think i wanna turn up in that stinky rural shithole. Last time i was in that shithole was when i did time in Lindholme His Majesty Penitentiary. grin by the way you could have just got this post code outta google.
Your own dey your body sha
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:43pm On May 06, 2023
tishbite42:

Your own dey your body sha
What does this mean? undecided
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by nony43(m): 2:43pm On May 06, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:

No de use style me you have been to the UK. When you and I know you have not entered an airport. Okay agreed . So you did drugs and did times lmao.

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by nony43(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2023
Topmaike007:
if it was your brother you will still say this nonsense... something is wrong with your brain

Your sense is leaking.

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Beremx(f): 2:46pm On May 06, 2023
sisisioge:

He surely doesn't know what the kidney does in the body.
don't mind him

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout / How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice / 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.