Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,594 members, 7,847,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

How Can I Retrieve My Money, Please Help. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Retrieve My Money, Please Help. (267 Views)

How Can I Retrieve Funds I Saved In A "Safe-Lock" Account? / How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? / How Do I Retrieve My Airtel Sim Without Sim Pack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Retrieve My Money, Please Help. by Zadokzoe: 4:13am On May 06, 2023
Good morning Nairaland family. My sincere apologies for having to bring this issue online. I need advice as regards retrieving my money from moniepoint. I bought some goods at a store on the 3rd of March 2023, and I tried paying for the stuff with my atm card using the moniepoint POS at the store. Note, this was at the height of cash scarcity. I was debited for the transaction but the POS declined my card. I tried a second time on the machine and the transaction was successful, for which I was debited again. So in essence, I was debited for 2 transactions, though One was declined and the other successful. I since went to my bank to lodge a dispense error complaint (UBA). My bank worked on it and gave me a feedback some 9 days later, telling me that both transactions were successful and that the money was with the vendor or moniepoint. I returned and gave the print out to the vendor who claimed he would forward it to the moniepoint WhatsApp group or platform that contained their agents. Well, It's been 2 months since the transaction and neither moniepoint or the vendor reached out to me to disclose the whereabouts of my money. The money in question is 10,250 naira. I have tried calling moniepoint, messaging them on social media, all to no avail. Please help, how can I resolve this and get my money back? Also what are the possible legal pathways I could use to seek a court arbitration if that will work. Thanks everyone.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money, Please Help. by silvoclaira: 5:35am On May 06, 2023
So sorry about your experience. This is one in many millions issues Nigerians suffer daily. Emefiele caused all this! I hope someone here gives you a better advice.

(1) (Reply)

Fintoch Block Chain Lending & Borrowing Business / Secrets Of How Fintoch Works & How U Can Earn 1% Daily Off It. / Please Direct Me To Where Or Who I Can Sell It To Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.