Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. (22452 Views)

I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Focusmind: 8:44pm On May 06, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

What are using for the ball since there is no cassatte,presently I play with my kids using paper draw upcircles as players in formation and use button as ball

There was a small circular object I picked on the floor that looked like the white cassette roller. We also use big button from my old worn out suit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by GUNITGuy: 8:48pm On May 06, 2023
Whoknow:

You are an introvert right?
Yes expectially when I was a teenager and during my undergraduates in Nigeria
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Sleekfingers: 9:10pm On May 06, 2023
Axis313:

Some people see it as abnormal,especially in a public place and on the road.

That's their business . I am in my forties. And I still use it. Not on the road though.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by realtalk19: 9:12pm On May 06, 2023
[
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by realtalk19: 9:13pm On May 06, 2023
Axis313:
Good morning peeps.
Every adults has that childish behavior they always exhibit as a grown up,especially when you are unconsciously doing it,what is that childish behavior you indulge in as a child that you still find it difficult to break away from as an adult,and it has almost become an addiction.
Me for instance,I love sucking sweets up till now,I also like to lick powdered milk and chocolates like Milo or Bournvita grin,I can't leave those ones behind in my childhood.
I also like to fly kite,as an adult,even though it is reducing now,as people are looking at me in one funny way,a grown up,a father for that matter flying kite grin,

I also can't do away with using earpiece to listen to radio,some people don abuse me tire on that.

Some are addicted to finger sucking from childhood,even as adults,some can't stop stealing meat from inside pot,some will unconsciously scratch or massage their own two balls and banana in public without knowing it.

So don't be shy,let us know your own.

Please front page o.

I have been dipping my bread into tea till date.

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by kelspinall(m): 9:23pm On May 06, 2023
mocking and mimicking my colleagues,teammates, laughing soo hard on little jokes, whenever the coach is announcing something or we're Having a meeting you do see me with a group of players joking around and mocking some players.gosh i watch cartoons and I have always loved it since childhood,i will always choose cartoon over Nollywood, Bollywood and K-dramas.gosh e plenty,i do claim stunch where i live in but am very childish to the extent my junior colleagues marvels when i show them my junior ones at home...dude my problem is i do see myself as 15 year old without looking at the mirror but when i go to the mirror i marvel and say to myself "dude fk it you're growing older" i tried so many times to get off from this habit but at the end I see it as a blessing because am an introvert and i find joy doing all this to the extent i can stay in my room laughing at myself and wonderful moments i had with myself...bro with this attitude am never going into depression... peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Goldbw122(m): 10:03pm On May 06, 2023
Ff
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by VTJN(m): 10:13pm On May 06, 2023
chccho:

Suckling of tongue and playing with your navel as an adult is a very disgusting and irritating habit!! Don't be surprised some of this nasty habits can destroy marriages
LOl

I a course mate who press his navel while sucking. I think this is mostly practice by those with big navel
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by kamtamark(m): 10:18pm On May 06, 2023
Spoil my face in front of the mirror or camera when I am alone
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Karnice600: 10:28pm On May 06, 2023
Axis313:
Good morning peeps.
Every adults has that childish behavior they always exhibit as a grown up,especially when you are unconsciously doing it,what is that childish behavior you indulge in as a child that you still find it difficult to break away from as an adult,and it has almost become an addiction.
Me for instance,I love sucking sweets up till now,I also like to lick powdered milk and chocolates like Milo or Bournvita grin,I can't leave those ones behind in my childhood.
I also like to fly kite,as an adult,even though it is reducing now,as people are looking at me in one funny way,a grown up,a father for that matter flying kite grin,

I also can't do away with using earpiece to listen to radio,some people don abuse me tire on that.

Some are addicted to finger sucking from childhood,even as adults,some can't stop stealing meat from inside pot,some will unconsciously scratch or massage their own two balls and banana in public without knowing it.

So don't be shy,let us know your own.

Please front page o.
Still pick crayfish to eat when I’m helping madam out in the kitchen.
Play PS with the kids.
Still watch cartoons

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Karnice600: 10:31pm On May 06, 2023
illicit:
I remove all my clothes before I use d toilet wink

You’re not alone. This is real freedom. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Melagros(m): 10:33pm On May 06, 2023
Abudu2000:
Eating fingernails, my fingers taste so sweet even at 42
You de craze oo oga grin grin

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by chccho(m): 10:33pm On May 06, 2023
realtalk19:

I have been dipping my bread into tea till date.
This thing can wreck a marriage
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Melagros(m): 10:34pm On May 06, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Stealing meat from pot grin grin

Even my wife own too

Nothing sweet pass stolen meat from pot grin
Guy you de crez oo grin grin grin
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by KingMack(m): 12:43am On May 07, 2023
77star:

This man!...is giving me what i want 😊
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by KingMack(m): 12:45am On May 07, 2023
dalass:

So sweet of you grin
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by airliner(m): 1:10am On May 07, 2023
sisisioge:
I still get gleefully excited at the prospect of street finger foods....Akara, suya, fried fish, etc. Cant wait to get home before dipping my hands in...

Shopping....following people to the market, window shopping or finding something out of nothing.

I still talk and laugh at myself.

I'm still a bit reserved about talking about some things to my parents. I talk small, if them no get am I blank out. Nobody should stress me biko grin

I still find it difficult to talk with my parents I just don't have anything to say to them

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Anonymoususher: 5:35am On May 07, 2023
I still eat biscuit anywhere especially that biscuit they call choco rings, like in traffic, on the road I find myself eating it.

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Truthsoldier(m): 7:31am On May 07, 2023
Washing cartoons Tom and Jerry,eating biscuits like mad,taking meet from soup pot(lol)

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Frank2021: 8:57am On May 07, 2023
Lol
Ikennaford:
Stick my finger inside my butt crack and sniff it,, I just like the smell of shit shaaa
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Sprinklepee: 8:57am On May 07, 2023
Person like me still dey play with children and i dey watch cartoon on the stead like, nickelodeon, cartoon network, toonai, i still dey play udele(if u live in warri, u will understand udele).

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by 900warriorz: 9:18am On May 07, 2023
I still dey use tongue lick plate if food too sweet grin

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by DonroxyII: 9:23am On May 07, 2023
GUNITGuy:
I still scratch my balls unconsciously, still stand up, raise up my hands to answer questions in meetings,
The worst of them
Still shy of toasting girls that I like just like when I was a teen fear rejection like fire..
Am over 30
Phobia ...
It will Affect alot even decision making ...

You would be simping to get things done & You are bound to suffer potential abuses from people !

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by DonroxyII: 9:28am On May 07, 2023
wisdomkid:
Some peeps keep bitting their fingers. P.S: when is one considered an adult? grin grin grin grin
Once Life started Dealing with You and There is no one to Help You But You ... Welcome to Adulthood !

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Nobody: 11:33am On May 07, 2023
Lemmy123:

Awwwwnnnn.. I can imagine the baby girlie feeling afterwards wink

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by LordTheus(m): 12:29pm On May 07, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Westerhoffe will not comment.

Nobody here cares about Westerhoffe.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by LordTheus(m): 12:32pm On May 07, 2023
Play "biro game" by myself with my pens when I'm bored in the office.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Westerhoffe(m): 12:43pm On May 07, 2023
LordTheus:

Nobody here cares about Westerhoffe.

Too bad you did… if you didn't you won't make Westerhoffe notice you.
And good, Westerhoffe has noticed you.
cool
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by LordTheus(m): 2:25pm On May 07, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Too bad you did… if you didn't you won't make Westerhoffe notice you.
And good, Westerhoffe has noticed you.
cool

Fact check: LordTheus didn't quote Westerhoffe because he cares about Westerhoffe's comments. LordTheus quoted Westerhoffe to disabuse Westerhoffe of the expressed notion that readers are holding their breath, waiting to read Westerhoffe's comments.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Westerhoffe(m): 2:59pm On May 07, 2023
LordTheus:

Fact check: LordTheus didn't quote Westerhoffe because he cares about Westerhoffe's comments. LordTheus quoted Westerhoffe to disabuse Westerhoffe of the expressed notion that readers are holding their breath, waiting to read Westerhoffe's comments.

Say the truth. It won't haunt you. You were so engrossed to hear Westerhoffe's side but got disappointed when Westerhoffe refused to share his.
That's why you couldn't see the sarcasm in the comment when he said he won't comment but went ahead to comment, he won't comment.
cool
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Whoknow: 3:16pm On May 07, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Yes expectially when I was a teenager and during my undergraduates in Nigeria
So now your are no longer introver?
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by GUNITGuy: 3:58pm On May 07, 2023
Whoknow:

So now your are no longer introver?
Yes I'm no longer I had to start walking up to people, Became elected During Nysc, Join church becoming a Youth Leader ....Those things help honestly

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Demands I Change My Church After Marriage / Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) / Why marriages are failing and solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.