Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. (22456 Views)

I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Whoknow: 4:13pm On May 07, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Yes I'm no longer I had to start walking up to people, Became elected During Nysc, Join church becoming a Youth Leader ....Those things help honestly

An introvert is always one, you can not stop been one, it's a temperament, what you did is that you worked on your wicknesses associated with the temperament which include, fear to talk to people, shyness to mention but a few. Nevertheless Congratulations bro, it's cool to be an introvert only when you work on your wicknesses.

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by wisdomkid: 6:07pm On May 07, 2023
DonroxyII:
Once Life started Dealing with You and There is no one to Help You But You ... Welcome to Adulthood !

Life won't deal with me, please. Take your bad wishes somewhere else. It's not everyone who came to earth to suffer. Stop the negativity and start wishing yourself and those around you, good.

What joy will it give you, if Nigerians start suffering.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by DonroxyII: 6:32pm On May 07, 2023
wisdomkid:

Life won't deal with me, please. Take your bad wishes somewhere else. It's not everyone who came to earth to suffer. Stop the negativity and start wishing yourself and those around you, good.

What joy will it give you, if Nigerians start suffering.
Your Own Head just dey Turnioniown Everytime ....

Eyin Omo Abinrun Yii Self grin

Life dealing with You Doesn't mean Evil ....

Even if you are Dangote Son, Life can still deal with You....

Adulthood Starts When Only You Can make Decisions For Your Desires Not Your Folks !
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by LordTheus(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Say the truth. It won't haunt you. You were so engrossed to hear Westerhoffe's side but got disappointed when Westerhoffe refused to share his.
That's why you couldn't see the sarcasm in the comment when he said he won't comment but went ahead to comment, he won't comment.
cool

Westerhoffe can continue to conjure unfounded theories to self-service his ego. After all, who is LordTheus to interrupt Westerhoffe's bizarre fantasies?
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Westerhoffe(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2023
LordTheus:

Westerhoffe can continue to conjure unfounded theories to self-service his ego. After all, who is LordTheus to interrupt Westerhoffe's bizarre fantasies?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

How come you don't understand my comment here? And I quote again:

Say the truth. It won't haunt you. You were so engrossed to hear Westerhoffe's side but got disappointed when Westerhoffe refused to share his.
That's why you couldn't see the sarcasm in the comment when he said he won't comment but still went ahead to comment, "Westerhoffe won't comment."

grin grin grin
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Gucciswaz: 10:36pm On May 07, 2023
Axis313:
Good morning peeps.
Every adults has that childish behavior they always exhibit as a grown up,especially when you are unconsciously doing it,what is that childish behavior you indulge in as a child that you still find it difficult to break away from as an adult,and it has almost become an addiction.
Me for instance,I love sucking sweets up till now,I also like to lick powdered milk and chocolates like Milo or Bournvita grin,I can't leave those ones behind in my childhood.
I also like to fly kite,as an adult,even though it is reducing now,as people are looking at me in one funny way,a grown up,a father for that matter flying kite grin,

I also can't do away with using earpiece to listen to radio,some people don abuse me tire on that.

Some are addicted to finger sucking from childhood,even as adults,some can't stop stealing meat from inside pot,some will unconsciously scratch or massage their own two balls and banana in public without knowing it.

So don't be shy,let us know your own.

Please front page o.
sucking breast
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by iammolise(m): 9:09pm On May 09, 2023
chccho:

Suckling of tongue and playing with your navel as an adult is a very disgusting and irritating habit!! Don't be surprised some of this nasty habits can destroy marriages
No contending, well in my case as i grew older i became skilled at doing it so discretely that u might be looking right at me but won't notice anything(except ur a tongue sulkler urself), and if the gaze is maintained i stop.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by iammolise(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2023
VTJN:
LOl

Do you press your navel while sucking your tongue? grin grin
smiley no o, only sulkling of tongue, i never for once played with my novel.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by VTJN(m): 3:36am On May 10, 2023
iammolise:
smiley no o, only sulkling of tongue, i never for once played with my novel.
okay. I believe most people who suck their tongue always play with their novel to compliment it, unless such person do not had big or protruding novel. If na novel wey go inside then nothing to play with
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by IkeIgboNiile(m): 4:30am On May 10, 2023
I don't know if this is childish but i read and understand better in the toilet. I completely take off my short to shit even in the bush.

I always have conversations with myself, sometimes we even argue but i give myself the best advise ever.

I didn't steal meat from the pot as a child but now i dey run am on a regular to the extent that i even steal meat from my own pot.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by IkeIgboNiile(m): 5:49am On May 10, 2023
Bahamas95
I find it difficult to eat meat/fish while eating my food, most times I finish the food on the plate while barely touching my meat/fish....... Friends don tease me tire yet I still nor fit dey adjust.

I believe in saving the best for the last.

Yes bro, the meat is the reward. My cousin will first eat his meat so that even if you join him in eating he won't have to share his meat with you. Dude is almost 50 and still does the same thing.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by iammolise(m): 4:37pm On May 10, 2023
VTJN:
okay. I believe most people who suck their tongue always play with their novel to compliment it, unless such person do not had big or protruding novel. If na novel wey go inside then nothing to play with
No i don't. I know a man at his early 50s who still sulk his tongue, i could tell coz i do it too... This man play with his novel, i've seen him bury his one hand at his novel area most times. Dis won no be say, e dey do am around people.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by VTJN(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2023
iammolise:
No i don't. I know a man at his early 50s who still sulk his tongue, i could tell coz i do it too... This man play with his novel, i've seen him bury his one hand at his novel area most times. Dis won no be say, e dey do am around people.
old man sulking and playing with his novel grin grin even in public, his people must have gotten used to it.

I know a little boy who does that. He has a big novel. He sulk while playing with his novel.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Nmezor(f): 6:34pm On May 10, 2023
tosyne2much:
I still use my teeth as my nail cuter.. I've tried to get of that habit but no way!

I can't go two days without chewing my fingers
grin grin
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by NotNairalandi(m): 6:12am On May 11, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Be Discrete With Your Moves / Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) / Why marriages are failing and solutions

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.