Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic (1659 Views)

Meet Ernest Ezeajughi, The 1st Black Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent (Video) / Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK / Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party declared Oyo South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by Whiteangel1234: 7:50am On May 06, 2023
Daniel Chukwu of Labour Party won the Borough County Election and have been declared winner

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:58am On May 06, 2023
Igbos in diaspora must start ferociously taking part in politics and elections in sane powerful countries where they reside like US, UK, Canada.

An Igbo born British PM is a possibility, even Chimamanda Adichie has a good chance of being US president if she partakes.

There is a reason this has become imperative. The Chinese, the Indians, the Jews et al., know this.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by Abfinest007(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2023
If u think we are talking about Nigeria labor raise up ur hand

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by Westerhoffe(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by blabulu2000: 8:13am On May 06, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Igbos in diaspora must start ferociously taking part in politics and elections in sane powerful countries where they reside like US, UK, Canada.

An Igbo born British PM is a possibility, even Chimamanda Adichie has a good chance of being US president if she partakes.

There is a reason this has become imperative. The Chinese, the Indians, the Jews et al., know this.

What qualifies Chimamanda to become a US president. ..do you think governance is about literature ....let her even start from lower chamber and see if she will win election

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by Throwback: 8:15am On May 06, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

I love your thinking.

You have only reiterated the ferocious territorial tendencies you are known to have as a tribe.

Ahmadu Bello was right about you all, but you hate him even posthumously, for a factual observation that persist till today.

You know how to covet what exist with others, while yours is for you alone. If given an inch, you would eventually demand for a mile.

Are the igbos willing to let an Ebonyi man rule in Anambra, or an Abia Igbo rule in Imo?

Charity begins at home.

Set yourselves free from within before looking for liberties amongst other tribes and races.

I will never celebrate the political office attained by an Igbo outside of Nigeria because it is a normal occurrence in such societies to integrate migrants, instead, I will make merry when I learn that an Abakaliki Igbo has been made a Governor of Anambra, while an Nnewi man has become Senator for Abia.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by Throwback: 8:17am On May 06, 2023
blabulu2000:

What qualifies Chimamanda to become a US president. ..do you think governance is about literature ....let her even start from lower chamber and see if she will win election

That is their default paucity of thought.

And if she loses in US, they will blame the winner for rigging against the only right candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by BaddestQueen(f): 8:36am On May 06, 2023
blabulu2000:

governance is not about pushing cocaine too

8 Likes

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by NOC1(m): 8:50am On May 06, 2023
The turnout was poor as that of Nigeria, Not upto 25%.
Congrats to him.
Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:51am On May 06, 2023
blabulu2000:

She can be anything she wants in America. She is in America. She is not in a Fulani-run cesspool, where retards like you elect cretinous buffoons into power for a measly bowl of gbegiri.

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:56am On May 06, 2023
Throwback:

I love your thinking.

You have only reiterated the ferocious territorial tendencies you are known to have as a tribe.

Ahmadu Bello was right about you all, but you hate him even posthumously, for a factual observation that persist till today.

You know how to covet what exist with others, while yours is for you alone. If given an inch, you would eventually demand for a mile.

Are the igbos willing to let an Ebonyi man rule in Anambra, or an Abia Igbo rule in Imo?

Charity begins at home.

Set yourselves free from within before looking for liberties amongst other tribes and races.

I will never celebrate the political office attained by an Igbo outside of Nigeria because it is a normal occurrence in such societies to integrate migrants, instead, I will make merry when I learn that an Abakaliki Igbo has been made a Governor of Anambra, while an Nnewi man has become Senator for Abia.

Write me a thesis, if you will.

Where proper systems work, the Igbos will strive and win, while trisomic retards and pro-Jihadis like you elect nincompoops (because you want to deal with Ibos) in your cesspool and complain the next day why the country doesn't not work.

It is Meritocracy in the sane climes, not 'Retardocracy' that you promote and kill for in your cesspit..

Give way, make I see front abeg.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by BossGerald: 9:03am On May 06, 2023
Throwback:

I love your thinking.

Charity begins at home.

You agent of division has been trying to play divide and conquer tactics in igbo land but the earlier you know that nonsense doesn't work here the better for your already deteriorating mental health.

Your people who claimed to so much love themselves fought the longest civil war ever known to mankind yet igbos are your problem.

Talk of leadership, when will an osun man rule over ekiti, Ogun rule ondo or kwara rule oyo etc...its only in lagos that you pretend to do inclusive politics because of her treasury.

We know how it goes

7 Likes

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by MXrep: 9:06am On May 06, 2023
Throwback:

That is their default paucity of thought.

And if she loses in US, they will blame the winner for rigging against the only right candidate.
Unadventurous lazy coward

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by MXrep: 9:15am On May 06, 2023
Throwback:

I love your thinking.

Charity begins at home.

Did anybody stop anybody from contesting anywhere? You cowards are scared of trying and failing. You prefer to sit at your comfort zone and mock those who tried and failed. But when they eventually succeed you start crying

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by MXrep: 9:18am On May 06, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Where proper systems work, the Igbos will strive and win, while trisomic retards and pro-Jihadis like you elect nincompoops (because you want to deal with Ibos) in your cesspool and complain the next day why the country doesn't not work.

It is Meritocracy in the US, not 'Retardocracy' that your promote and kill for.

Igbos will never be apologetic for being adventurous. Let the backward races be looking up to unfair advantage before they can catch up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by Samuelnze(m): 10:42am On May 06, 2023
Igbos are always at the top of every positive aspect of life..
it is just an inborn gift in them. Even though most of them do otherwise,the fact still remains the igbo tribe is blessed in all positive ramification.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by SOSinNigeria: 10:44am On May 06, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Daniel Chukwu of Labour Party won the Borough County Election and have been declared winner

Congratulations to him. Nigerians are doing great individually. However, if it were to be the so-called fake accommodators, they will start crying that Igbos have taken over their lands. Bunch of primitive and insecure neanderthals!

1 Like

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by SOSinNigeria: 10:49am On May 06, 2023
BossGerald:

You agent of division has been trying to play divide and conquer tactics in igbo land but the earlier you know that nonsense doesn't work here the better for your already deteriorating mental health.

Your people who claimed to so much love themselves fought the longest civil war ever known to mankind yet igbos are your problem.

Talk of leadership, when will an osun man rule over ekiti, Ogun rule ondo or kwara rule oyo etc...its only in lagos that you pretend to do inclusive politics because of her treasury.

We know how it goes

Don't mind those hateful subhumans. I blame the true Lagos indigenes for allowing these people to invade their land and be intimidating them.

They claim inclusiveness just when it comes to Lagos but in their own states, they will never allow a non indigene to rule them.

The worst hypocrites in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by Airlord2030: 10:54am On May 06, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Congratulations to him. Nigerians are doing great individually. However, if it were to be the so-called fake accommodators, they will start crying that Igbos have taken over their lands. Bunch of primitive and insecure neanderthals!
inferior igboman what is special about this now?

you know how many Yoruba British politicians dey UK?

animal Flatthead like youπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by Airlord2030: 10:56am On May 06, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Don't mind those hateful subhumans. I blame the true Lagos indigenes for allowing these people to invade their land and be intimidating them.

They claim inclusiveness just when it comes to Lagos but in their own states, they will never allow a non indigene to rule them.

is Lagos your tribe land?

why not face your unpleasant yeast and shut up you akpu smelling mouthπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by Airlord2030: 10:56am On May 06, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

is Lagos your tribe land?

why not face your unpleasant yeast and shut up your akpu smelling mouthπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by SOSinNigeria: 11:06am On May 06, 2023
Airlord2030:
inferior igboman what is special about this now?

you know how many Yoruba British politicians dey UK?

animal Flatthead like youπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lol, how did you know I was referring to Yorubas? You see how guilty conscience works?🀣🀣🀣

I never mentioned yorubas but you felt attacked because you know what I stated described you and your fellow hateful tribesmen.

Sorry, you can continue in your primitive and hateful way of life. It won't stop Igbos from making exploits.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by WorldRichest: 11:08am On May 06, 2023
The developers. In few weeks, he may be arrested for drugs trafficking. I don’t trust those developers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by WorldRichest: 11:11am On May 06, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Is it a curse that you go about wandering from place to place?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by WorldRichest: 11:12am On May 06, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

It is Meritocracy in the US, not 'Retardocracy' that your promote and kill for.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by Airlord2030: 11:23am On May 06, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Lol, how did you know I was referring to Yorubas? You see how guilty conscience works?🀣🀣🀣

I never mentioned yorubas but you felt attacked because you know what I stated described you and your fellow hateful tribesmen.

Sorry, you can continue in your primitive and hateful way of life. It won't stop Igbos from making exploits.
it won't stop igbos from dominating foreign jails you mean πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ekweramadu says hi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by Draslo(m): 11:45am On May 06, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You're more delusional than an ostrich that wants to fly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:26am On May 07, 2023
Draslo:

You're more delusional than an ostrich that wants to fly

You own your empty skull.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by obailala(m): 11:35am On May 07, 2023
Ellu Pee... 1256!!!
Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by Flick490(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2023
The OBI effect

1 Like

Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by successmatters(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2023
blabulu2000:

What qualified Arnold schwazenegger to become governor of california if not ordinary movies.
Re: Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic by Koralords: 11:45am On May 07, 2023
[quote author=AdaojoTheUrchin post=122960685]Igbos in diaspora must start ferociously taking part in politics and elections in sane powerful countries where they reside like US, UK, Canada.

There is a reason this has become imperative. The Chinese, the Indians, the Jews et al., know this. [/quotei
Is she a USA citizen by birth

(1) (2) (Reply)

The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member / My Take On 6th September 2023(advice To Obi) / Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.