Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member (1653 Views)

No-Paper Governance In Edo; Physical Files Prohibited In Civil/Public Service / Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test / Lockdown: PDP Says Buhari’s Speech Was Disappointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by abc115: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2023
The President speech was an extempore.
No paper, No Teleprompter, infact I was inspired, it was perhaps to most eloquent and inspiring speech by a president in Nigeria ever.

~PDP House of Rep Member

Video:

https://twitter.com/dipoaina1/status/1667086452323233794

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by TemplarLandry: 9:43am On Jun 09, 2023
You ain't seen nothing yet. Tinubu is so eloquent and intelligent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by Xammie001(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2023
God bless Asiwaju for REPPING us well
I'm proud i routed for him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:46am On Jun 09, 2023
grin

Tinubu's inaugural speech made me so speechless. I was so surprise. Is this not the same bulabulaba?! cheesy A very coherent speech. It can only be that he has been employing a political strategy of PLAYING DUMB SO THAT YOUR OPPONENTS WILL UNDERESTIMATE YOU. WHILE YOU ARE THE SMARTEST AND MOST INTELLIGENT.
grin

Tinubu's deliberate gaffes created so much distraction for his political opponents as much that the lost focus of their very political essence, talking always about trivialities, like bulubala. grin

Today Tinubu is President, of course presented one of the most articulate speech in human history.

Wike too wants to follow his path, to get more attention to himself. And so far, it is working for him with his missed button on his suit. It been the talk while Wike remains focus on his goal creating a distraction for them to waste their time entertaining themselves with trivialities.

5 Likes

Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by madridguy(m): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2023
Lmao Bola Tinubu was certainly whining us during campaign by speaking comically because this doesn’t look like a man who has lost his cognitive abilities or coherence.

Copied.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by RAND250: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2023
They taught he was playing in Lagos all this year's

5 Likes

Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by DesignMaestro(m): 9:49am On Jun 09, 2023
People who had been fed with lies and propaganda about PBAT were astonished when they met him one on one and listened to him speak.

Jagaban is exceptionally gifted and Nigerians will get to know that a town hall is truly different from balablu πŸ˜„

No ballyhoo and hullabaloo, Asiwaju is the real deal πŸ‘πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2023
All these one no count as achievement o

We still dey suffer fuel crisis and market escalation
Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by FreeStuffsNG: 9:54am On Jun 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
When I told this lot of how this Genius of a man, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has been repping us since 1992 they argue blindly but I am happy they have seen how politics of lies, hate and bigotry destroyed them

I hope they will repent from evil and thank those of us who withstand their daily hate and insults. Very myopic bitter lot!

Nigerians must always stand up against these people now and in the future. They have wrecked many communities and states with their politics of lies, hate and bigotry!

They should go back to their communities and states to apologise to their people they have destroyed with hate for the Yoruba and the highly intelligent and capable Yoruba leaders that trump them on all standards.
Their hate filled followers too must repent and demand for restitution for how these bad leaders misled and fed them with hate.

The SW will still go ahead with the law of reciprocity so they can be held to account instead of keeping their own appointments to themselves while coveting the resources of the Yoruba. Their cheating and irresponsible behaviour must stop so we can all build Nigeria together.

Thank God for giving us victory over them and for giving us this day..

We must remain vigilant o . It's aluta continua victoria ascerta!

9 Likes

Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by abc115: 9:54am On Jun 09, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
All these one no count as achievement o

We still dey suffer fuel crisis and market escalation

Subsidy is gone for good βœ“
Campaign promise delivered βœ“
High Court Judges Retirement Age raisedβœ“
NLC/TUC Strike Suspended βœ“
JOHESU strike suspended βœ“

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by sms4sure(m): 9:55am On Jun 09, 2023
I'm sorry to bring Yoruba adage to this before they say I'm tribal, they say 'no matter how far lies go, truth will surely catch up one day'. That no matter the lies about President Tinubu peeing in his pant, can't hold a cup of tea and more because of politics, the truth of him been the opposite of all the lies is coming to light. God bless the President with more wisdom to lead aright and make Nigeria the giant of Africa we use to know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by mcmurphy132(m): 9:58am On Jun 09, 2023
They said baba is too old. We told them baba brain
is not old

8 Likes

Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by TemplarLandry: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2023
Yes bruh. I agree with you.
FreeStuffsNG:
When I told this lot of how this Genius of a man, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has been repping us since 1992 they argue blindly but I am happy they have seen how politics of lies, hate and bigotry destroyed them

I hope they will repent from evil and thank those of us who withstand their daily hate and insults. Very myopic bitter lot.
Nigerians must always stand up against these people now and in the future. They have wrecked many communities and states with their politics of lies, hate and bigotry! Thank God for giving us victory over them and for giving us this day..

We must remain vigilant o . It's aluta continua victoria ascerta!

7 Likes

Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by Ofunaofu: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2023
Buhari really lowered the guard
Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by citygarden(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2023
If opposition admits what is opponents did as is exceptional. Then we're in a safe hand. Nigerian should just be praying for long life, more wisdom and sound health. So the cabal or enemy of the country will not succeed him.

This is what we seen in Asiwaju, thank God I don't regret voting for him. All other candidates are better but Tinubu is the best among the rest

6 Likes

Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by Ofunaofu: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2023
abc115:

Subsidy is gone for good βœ“
High Court Judges Retirement Age raisedβœ“
NLC/TUC Strike Suspended βœ“
JOHESU strike suspended βœ“

On the part of the people, due to the fuel price hike, individual income have been reduced by over 300% thereby further plunging over 180 to 200 million Nigerians into multi dimensional poverty.
This is just within the first week of his supposed four years Administration.
Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by LeoDeKing: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2023
To graduate with first class in Accounting, you must be a genius first before other things.

You can manoeuvre with money to get pushed from Pass to 3rd class especially in a shitty course like philosophy. Peter Obi's performance in Anambra is a practical example.

But first class in a professional course like Accounting is a combination of being a genius, hardwork, dedication and perseverance. Bola Ahmed Tinubu's performance in Lagos is a case study.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by Femmyfamous4u(m): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2023
When a lion leads a herd is sheep, they conquer but when a sheep leads dragons and lions, they fail.
Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by Globad(f): 11:18am On Jun 09, 2023
Ofunaofu:

On the part of the people, due to the fuel price hike, individual income have been reduced by over 300% thereby further plunging over 180 to 200 million Nigerians into multi dimensional poverty.
This is just within the first week of his supposed four years Administration.

Wrong analysis

Are you saying that over 180m people in Nigeria have fixed income?

How do people in the informal sector respond to inflation?

4 Likes

Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:34am On Jun 09, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Buhari really lowered the guard

Buhari's greatest achievement is in his handing over to a far more competent leader than himself. Nigeria and true Nigerians will continue to appreciate him for this.

1 Like

Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by yemmight(m): 11:35am On Jun 09, 2023
Asiwaju already controlling National Assembly.

3 Likes

Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by jahsharon: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:

No doubt.

You cannot compare a Chicago State University award-winning graduate of Accounting with a 3rd Class graduate of a useless course Philosophy. Or why will you compare a former Accountant/Auditor at ExxonMobil with a useless baby factory operator?

3 Likes

Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by PlayerMeji: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
They will play down on that...i bet you...

But if they had seen him losing his thoughts as he spoke... all the media houses would have erupted
Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by merit455(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
But you are unloquent and unintelligent
Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by lordofreal(m): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Tharx what they Called mind games,In football term
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Tinubu's inaugural speech made me so speechless. I will so surprise. Is this not the same bulabulaba?! cheesy A very coherent speech. It can only be that he as been employing a political strategy of PLAYING DUMB SO THAT YOUR OPPONENTS WILL UNDERESTIMATE YOU. WHILE YOU ARE THE SMARTEST AND MOST INTELLIGENT.
grin

Tinubu's deliberate gaffes created so much distraction for his political opponents as much that the lost focus of their very political essence, talking always about trivialities, like bulubala. grin

Today Tinubu is President, of course presented one of the most articulate speech in human history.

Wike too wants to follow his path, to get more attention to himself. And so far, it is working for him with his missed button on his suit. It been the talk while Wike remains focus on his goal creating a distraction for them to waste their time entertaining themselves with trivialities.

1 Like

Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by tesppidd: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Tinubu's inaugural speech made me so speechless. I will so surprise. Is this not the same bulabulaba?! cheesy A very coherent speech. It can only be that he as been employing a political strategy of PLAYING DUMB SO THAT YOUR OPPONENTS WILL UNDERESTIMATE YOU. WHILE YOU ARE THE SMARTEST AND MOST INTELLIGENT.
grin

One of the most articulated speeches in human history?

Not even in Nigerian history, human history?

Did you ever listen to the Tafawa Balewas and the Awolowos and the Ziks.?

The guy must be high on whiskey.
Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by solmusdesigns: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Obi supporters are no more editting videos they have moved on to FCT 25% and tribunals

1 Like

Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by tesppidd: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
All these Tinubu fan bois, remember you stared it ooh

When the time comes for dragging him, remember you started it oohh.

Go to the streets and see the level of suffering amongst the poor as a result of this subsidy matter

Last week people were killed in the North, some kidnapped.

And here you are dipping your heads deep into Tinubu's assss for staying in his senses to hold meetings, for being able to address a group of humans and for signing documents abi?

Na una start am oohh
Re: The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Yes,
If na buhari he go dey read writing adeshina write wey we no hear.
Imagine buha can not hold interactive talks with his FEC cabinet on TV,everything is close door to hide his flaws and gross incomptence. angry

(1) (Reply)

I Am Envious Of How Abia Managed To Get It Right. / Peter Obi's Hope in 2027. / I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.