Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi (24932 Views)

Real Fulani By Photos / Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun / Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by GetSenseNow: 8:01pm On May 06, 2023
Arrewa:
Nairaland and their agenda against the north!!

Dear yan Arewa...!!

I know you must be wondering why everything nairaland is against the north and Islam phobic!!

Here on nairaland there's no northener that did half of what I've done to clear Major misconceptions about the north and display development about northern Nigeria!!

Believe me when I say I'm the most persecuted northerner on nairaland... I have evidence to back this up!!

Nairaland owned and administered by seun is not a social media forum... Rather it is a platform created for an anti northern agenda!!

Seun who is mainly interested on making profit discovered that majority of his followers are igbos and Normally swayed by their hate for northeners and Nigeria is busy easily exploiting this as an average Yoruba business man that is focused on making profit from majority of his customers who are Igbos/Ipobss!!

seun according to one of your comment on Twitter, you hated the north because they killed Deborah!!!

OK seun the humanitarian, when are you going to start criticizing the east for the daily killing of our security operatives and northern civilians who engage in their daily legitimate work work in the East...

Seun, Harira And her little children were killed somewhere in the east but u are silent... Hundreds of Igbos get killed In the east and it's not something serious to you....

Hundreds of security operatives are getting killed in the East... Igbo Land!! But seun I have never seen you criticize ipob...

Even if you "mistakenly" differ with the igbos politically or socially... You quickly apologize to them and try to please them...

Because you don't want them to cancel you and your site... Yes!! Because they're the majority of your customers on nairaland and can easily hold you accountable!!

Seun, we the northerners would hold you accountable for misinformation and propaganda.... That have result to the deaths of northerners in the South...

To you only Igbos and Yorubaa can hold you accountable for any misconduct on nairaland.. We'll prove you wrong Seun!!!

You just spewed a truckload of hogwash. If you don't mention Igbos in your drug-induced outburst you won't rest

9 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by Blue3k(m): 8:03pm On May 06, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
The Op started by saying the argument was raging on Twitter between the duo. The Hausa people you are waiting for their response are not here but on Twitter.

He posted no proof of these interactions. You're free to post the Twitter threads if you witnessed the interactions.

1 Like

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by Airlord2030: 8:04pm On May 06, 2023
gambari pa Fulani
ko kan aye

5 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by GetSenseNow: 8:04pm On May 06, 2023
Dyke15:
I served in Sokoto and I became aware of d difference btw d hausa's ND fulani's during my stay there.
Of d truth, hausa's re very peaceful and lovely people. They hate being attached to the fulanis.
They made me understand that fulanis re normadic nd live in bushes while few live in town.
But in conclusion, hausa's don't like fulanis
True talk.
One of my mom's Hausa customers here in Owerri got very upset when momsy told him that it's his brother's (Buhari) administration that's making things very expensive for everyone. He told my mom that Buhari isn't his brother, that he's Hausa while Buhari is Fulani.

They don't seem to like being associated with Fulani

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by Gagare1(m): 8:05pm On May 06, 2023
Blue3k:
Lol every bloody tribe speaking for the Hausa. Some please wake me up when a Hausa comments and agrees with these sentiments.

You have found one who wholeheartedly agrees and is even among the fighters for Hausa liberation from Fulani deception.

Mun gaji da 'yan ungulu da kan zabo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by Blue3k(m): 8:06pm On May 06, 2023
Gagare1:

You have found one who wholeheartedly agrees and is even among the fighters for Hausa liberation from Fulani deception.

Mun gaji da 'yan ungulu da kan zabo.

Finally I've seen one after all these years.
Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by Godfullsam(m): 8:07pm On May 06, 2023
Armaggedon:
Igbos have left the north for them and they can now smell each other's mouth.

When Biafra leaves, Igbo haters will have no other person to antagonise except themselves.

You still find a way to lobby igbos into this hausa - fulani issues.

Chai!

... and it is you guys that will be the first to shout marginalization and victimization when they begin to pounce on you people here.

1 Like

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by GetSenseNow: 8:07pm On May 06, 2023
Blue3k:
Lol every bloody tribe speaking for the Hausa. Some please wake me up when a Hausa comments and agrees with these sentiments.
It's actually true. The Hausa don't seem to like it when someone says they're Fulani

6 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by Badguy77(m): 8:08pm On May 06, 2023
BloomingDale:

You fools have wrecked our passport and you have the audacity to open your mouth to say it is to make ends meet. What a Buffon you are. Thunder must locate you for this your criminal mindset.
Make thunder from the pit of hell finish you and your generation Buffon... How dear you insult me are you mad or something if not for social media can you or will you? I don't blame you I blame natural and.. Idiot

4 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by GetSenseNow: 8:10pm On May 06, 2023
BloomingDale:

What would you then say about the Igbos with their international criminality?
First question, which tribe are you so I'll know where to direct the thunder that's coming to roast you.

What would you say about the yorubas with their thirst for blood and ritual murders/skull mining?

What would you say about the Edo and their unabated prostitution?

What would you say about the North and their quest for blowing people and property up?

4 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by Moneyyman: 8:11pm On May 06, 2023
Maybe you're the one with the biggest "agenda against the north"

Arrewa:

3 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:13pm On May 06, 2023
Blue3k:

He posted no proof of these interactions. You're free to post the Twitter threads if you witnessed the interactions.
I'm not on Arewa Twitter. If you are there, you would agree this argument has been raging there for some time now and have even made front page here.

Even the documentary titled zamfara warlords made front page here.

1 Like

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by GetSenseNow: 8:14pm On May 06, 2023
kenchop:
IF YOU ARE NOT A BASTARD THEN WHY ARE YOU DRAGGING IGBOS INTO THIS MATTER, USELESS BIGOT. THERES NOTHING ELSE IN YOUR COCONUT HEAD BUT TRIBALISM. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH SEUN OR NAIRA LAND TAKE IT UP WITH HIM OR QUIT NAIRA LAND BUT PLEASE LEAVE IGBOS ALONE.

A post that doesn't concern Igbos, that antelope just had to find a way to drag igbos into his rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kaymoni3: 8:16pm On May 06, 2023
May the souls of Yoruba warriors that fought for the preservation of our culture rest well. If not for their sacrifice Ibadan, Osogbo etc would by now be “Dan cofio” estate.

7 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:19pm On May 06, 2023
Kaymoni3:
May the souls of Yoruba warriors that fought for the preservation of our culture rest well. If not for their sacrifice Ibadan, Osogbo etc would by now be “Dan cofio” estate.
Wouldn't be a bad thing if it happened though. What are you scared of, shariah? grin
Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by Gagare1(m): 8:20pm On May 06, 2023
Kai dan agwai. Speak for yourself. You are just one person.

Mu Hausawa ba daya muke da Fulani ba. We were never one, are never one, and will never be one with a tribe of killers, deceivers, and thieves.

Nobody is trying to cause any disunity among us, because we were never united. Mun san yadda kuke munafuntarmu a harkar shugabanci. Kuna kare 'yan'uwanku Fulani yayin da suke kashe mana mutane suna konawa.

Muslim, Christian, or Pagan, duk wani Bahaushe dan'uwana ne. Amma Bafulatani, ko tare muke a wurin ibada, a munafuki nake kallonsa.

Keep deceiving yourself about an invented Hausa/Fulani unity.

Bunch of parasitic neighbours, enslaving my people.

Once they begin to expose your lies then you start shouting, "Southern agenda against the North". Mu ne rufin asirinku, kuma mun dawo daga rakiyarku. A yi muku rana ku yi wa mutane dare.

I am glad my people are getting enlightened daily, thanks to Hajiya Umma Alimbe Jitami (Jarumar Hausa).

Allah ya cigaba da tona asirin duk wani mai kin Hausawa.

Don't bother quoting me. I promise not to even dignify you with a response. I responded for the sake of other Nairalanders.
Arrewa:

Dear yan Arewa...!!

I know you must be wondering why everything nairaland is against the north and Islam phobic!!

Here on nairaland there's no northener that did half of what I've done to clear Major misconceptions about the north and display development about northern Nigeria!!

Believe me when I say I'm the most persecuted northerner on nairaland... I have evidence to back this up!!

Nairaland owned and administered by seun is not a social media forum... Rather it is a platform created for an anti northern agenda!!

Seun who is mainly interested on making profit discovered that majority of his followers are igbos and Normally swayed by their hate for northeners and Nigeria is busy easily exploiting this as an average Yoruba business man that is focused on making profit from majority of his customers who are Igbos/Ipobss!!

seun according to one of your comment on Twitter, you hated the north because they killed Deborah!!!

OK seun the humanitarian, when are you going to start criticizing the east for the daily killing of our security operatives and northern civilians who engage in their daily legitimate work work in the East...

Seun, Harira And her little children were killed somewhere in the east but u are silent... Hundreds of Igbos get killed In the east and it's not something serious to you....

Hundreds of security operatives are getting killed in the East... Igbo Land!! But seun I have never seen you criticize ipob...

Even if you "mistakenly" differ with the igbos politically or socially... You quickly apologize to them and try to please them...

Because you don't want them to cancel you and your site... Yes!! Because they're the majority of your customers on nairaland and can easily hold you accountable!!

Seun, we the northerners would hold you accountable for misinformation and propaganda.... That have result to the deaths of northerners in the South...

To you only Igbos and Yorubaa can hold you accountable for any misconduct on nairaland.. We'll prove you wrong Seun!!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by seunayantokun(m): 8:23pm On May 06, 2023
God, please put Your own fire there to crush the born-to-rule mentality, and give them an end that ensures both the Hausa and the Fulani share the traditional leadership of their land.

1 Like

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by Blue3k(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
I'm not on Arewa Twitter. If you are there, you would agree this argument has been raging there for some time now and have even made front page here.

Even the documentary titled zamfara warlords made front page here.

You're not on there, but you're confirming it? I watched that BBC documentary. I don't remember it being about them disliking Fulani's in general but the criminals attacking them with impunity.

4 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2023
Blue3k:

You're not on there, but you're confirming it? I watched that BBC documentary. I don't remember it being about them disliking Fulani's in general but the criminals attacking them with impunity.
Ok.
Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:26pm On May 06, 2023
Arrewa:
Divisive propaganda like this can make it to nairaland front page...

And negative news like this can make it to the front page twice a day

https://www.nairaland.com/7678621/police-arrest-man-absconded-after#122953791

https://www.nairaland.com/7678087/man-stabs-mother-death-kano#122943923

This made it to the front twice a day!!!

But news like this don't make it to front page!! A Newly launched airline in the north is a news that don't make it to front page of nairaland....

https://www.nairaland.com/7677486/just-ganduje-flag-off-rano#122935577

But fake news and misinformation about the north make it to the front page of nairaland within the speed of light!!

The agenda is clear!!
But why you dey cry? Its still hausa-fulani!

3 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by es144000: 8:39pm On May 06, 2023
Arrewa:

Dear yan Arewa...!!

Why not start your own platform like nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by Germi9: 8:45pm On May 06, 2023
Fulani say Hausa na their slaves

4 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by CasNova(m): 8:51pm On May 06, 2023
Kperogi concludes that 'it is astonishing that it (the tension between Hausa and Fulani) is happening'. There is nothing astonishing about this. It is natural that sooner or later, the 'oppressed' will kick against his 'oppressors'.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by DonroxyII: 8:51pm On May 06, 2023
4Play:

This part is wishful thinking. This is only the beginning.

Factors that will drive more conflict across Nigeria include: Climate change with its impact on desertification which deprives herdsmen and farmers of arable land and water resources, and the growth in youth population which generates lots of young men with few economic opportunities.

Expect more conflicts not less in the immediate future.
God will take Control !
Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by DonroxyII: 8:55pm On May 06, 2023
Odin13:
Presently .. the Hausa in the northwest re supporting Tinubu .. and his government.. aside vote suppression.. Atiku being fulani affected his votes in Northwest..

the attempted fulanization of Nigeria by buhari regime let to open acrimony ..

And did endear the Beri( kanuri) in the northeast to Hausa ..

However .. the Fulani stil calls the shot and do control the politics of the North. For now.. maybe tomorrow tinubu government may deeply divide .. the north on a short term… but never on a long term politically
This is a Woke World & Information is Spreading Faster at the inclusion of Everyone thus Never-Ever Say Never-Ever.....

People are now asking Questions unlike before!
Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by LZAA: 8:59pm On May 06, 2023
Arrewa:

Dear yan Arewa...!!

Shatap 🤐

5 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by HighChiefZino: 9:05pm On May 06, 2023
The truth is that the Fulanis from outside 9ja used tactics and penetrated the Hausa people and now the rest is history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by tunjilana: 9:16pm On May 06, 2023
Truth is the fulani deceptive take over of hausa kingdoms circa 1804 is a wound that didnt heal....the British came in time to cement the authority of the new fulani usurpers who in turn cooperated massively with them...The hausas never had the opportunity to respond to the aggressive takeover even when the dust settled and it became clear that they were deceived to fight a political/ethnic cause in the name of religion.....The fulanis have leveraged their new position in the new nation that was formed, to elevate minority fulanis above other ethnicities in Northern Nigeria and it is uncommon to have a Northern elite without Fulani blood....

But while the status quo remained, the sudden re enactment of an old war strategy that was massively deployed during the jihad....in the form of kidnapping for ransom, banditry and ransacking of standalone, defenseless soft targets has reminded the hausas of the events of 1804....I just hope the consciousness and awakening will not lead to something else....The fulani elites could have curbed this by ensuring their counterparts in the bush do not misbehave....during the jihad, the bush fulanis played a major role in attacking villages...they were mobile and easily summoned by the jihadist leaders from all over West africa to come operate....that strategy was also visible in modern attacks where victims attest to the presence of unknown fulanis in their town, few days before any attack....only for them to dissappear after the attack while the know fulanis in their midst feign ignorance

8 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by Guyman01: 9:17pm On May 06, 2023
Ibechris2:
I think the educated Hausa have started reading how their problem started.

Whether we like it or not,Hausa and igbos are the most suppressed in this nation...the only difference is that, that the igbos are very vocallly vociferous and ambitious while the Hausa people are less vocal and hidden like chicks under the mother hen with chains of religious incarceration.

Aptly said 👍

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World Class Abuja Centenary City Under Construction / Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better / Nigeria Needs To Devaluate Naira, Ease Dollar Restrictions- Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.